Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

To all you Oblamer hypocrites

+2
polecat
gulfbeachbandit
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1To all you Oblamer hypocrites Empty To all you Oblamer hypocrites 8/12/2013, 9:25 am

Your hero is on vacation again. Sequestration? Who cares. $60-100 million dollar Africa jaunt - no problem. You hypocrites who think only R's are in tight with big business might be surprised to learn Oblamer is staying here; face it hypocrites, all politicians gravitate to money - and you won't find that in a hay field in Kansas.

"The Obamas are again staying on Martha’s Vineyard’s western tip, but in a different home after their previous choice, the 28-acre Blue Heron Farm, was sold to an owner who refused to rent it out.

Their new place is a $7.6 million, six-bedroom house overlooking Chilmark Pond and the ocean beyond, and it features a swimming pool and a basketball court. It is owned by David Schulte, a Democratic donor who is a friend of the president and works in corporate restructuring.

Because the house is a few hundred feet from a major road, the Secret Service has banned nearby traffic during the eight-day visit, ruffling some feathers. The Vineyard Gazette reported that Chilmark Selectman Warren Doty complained that the new approach would be “very disruptive,” and the town sent out an e-mail advising residents with complaints to contact the White House."

http://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/president-obama-begins-marthas-vineyard-vacation-with-a-round-of-golf/2013/08/11/196b0742-02cd-11e3-9259-e2aafe5a5f84_story.html?hpid=z3

2To all you Oblamer hypocrites Empty Re: To all you Oblamer hypocrites 8/12/2013, 10:03 am

nochain wrote:Your hero is on vacation again. Sequestration? Who cares. $60-100 million dollar Africa jaunt - no problem. You hypocrites who think only R's are in tight with big business might be surprised to learn Oblamer is staying here; face it hypocrites, all politicians gravitate to money - and you won't find that in a hay field in Kansas.

"The Obamas are again staying on Martha’s Vineyard’s western tip, but in a different home after their previous choice, the 28-acre Blue Heron Farm, was sold to an owner who refused to rent it out.

Their new place is a $7.6 million, six-bedroom house overlooking Chilmark Pond and the ocean beyond, and it features a swimming pool and a basketball court. It is owned by David Schulte, a Democratic donor who is a friend of the president and works in corporate restructuring.

Because the house is a few hundred feet from a major road, the Secret Service has banned nearby traffic during the eight-day visit, ruffling some feathers. The Vineyard Gazette reported that Chilmark Selectman Warren Doty complained that the new approach would be “very disruptive,” and the town sent out an e-mail advising residents with complaints to contact the White House."

http://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/president-obama-begins-marthas-vineyard-vacation-with-a-round-of-golf/2013/08/11/196b0742-02cd-11e3-9259-e2aafe5a5f84_story.html?hpid=z3
      At least when 'W' went on vacation it was to his ranch that he owns or to the family home in Maine that his father owns...But it does fly in the face of liberal reality  because aren't the liberals against wealthy...successful Americans?...Especially those that come from 'old/family' money?...And yet the cowh wants to vacation among them?...Listening to the rhetoric some may not know that there are wealthy democrats...

As much hatred as you two spew about the sitting President, it certainly does not stop you from being totally engrossed in every little aspect of his life, does it?
You know when he goes on vacation.
You know when he is back from vacation.
I would not be surprised if when he took a big crap, you two would complain that he flushed, and that he used two whole sheets of toilet paper!! (what a complete waste of tax payers money, you would say)
lol

Two Chains: You and all your comrade tea partiers wanted the sequestration. Now that you have what you wanted, you now complain that the President has not done something about it. Comically hypocrtitical. BTW, your hyper-exaggeration of the cost of the Africa trip is very Bachmann-esque. You should be proud that you emulate the stupidest women ever elected to the House. Do not hate because the Obama's are rich and that they happen to know rich people. Envy does not look good on you.

NewsIgnorer: Far-Right Bubble Buster: Liberals do not hate rich/successful people. That is just another ultra-conservative lie to make you feel better when you kneel down to worship money and material things that go with it. Listening to your rhetoric makes one think that there are some dumb MoFos in this country.

"Not all conservatives are stupid; but almost all stupid people are conservative."

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

CarlSagan wrote:As much hatred as you two spew about the sitting President, it certainly does not stop you from being totally engrossed in every little aspect of his life, does it?  
I would not be surprised if when he took a big crap, you two would complain that he flushed, and that he used two whole sheets of toilet paper!! (what a complete waste of tax payers money, you would say)
lol

Two Chains: You and all your comrade tea partiers wanted the sequestration. Now that you have what you wanted, you now complain that the President has not done something about it. Comically hypocrtitical. BTW, your hyper-exaggeration of the cost of the Africa trip is very Bachmann-esque. You should be proud that you emulate the stupidest women ever elected to the House. Do not hate because the Obama's are rich and that they happen to know rich people. Envy does not look good on you.

NewsIgnorer: Far-Right Bubble Buster: Liberals do not hate rich/successful people. That is just another ultra-conservative lie to make you feel better when you kneel down to worship money and material things that go with it. Listening to your rhetoric makes one think that there are some dumb MoFos in this country.

"Not all conservatives are stupid; but almost all stupid people are conservative."
bill's back.

gulfbeachbandit wrote:
CarlSagan wrote:As much hatred as you two spew about the sitting President, it certainly does not stop you from being totally engrossed in every little aspect of his life, does it?  
lol

bill's back.  
   Partially correct in that 'some' liberals only hate the wealthy/successful if they are not affiliated with liberal causes and/or the democrat party...The rhetoric spewed by 'some' on the left certainly is not just an 'ultraconservative lie' and yet the same rhetoric spares businesses/corporations with ties to the democrats...But reading that post certainly illustrates that there's at least one 'MoFo' that posts here...

6To all you Oblamer hypocrites Empty Re: To all you Oblamer hypocrites 8/16/2013, 12:42 pm

polecat

polecat

On the eve of Obama’s departure for Martha’s Vineyard, Knoller tweeted that "since taking office, Pres Obama has taken 14 vacation trips spanning all or part of 92 days." Knoller also tweeted that "at the same point in office, Pres. GWBush had made 50 visits to this Texas Ranch totaling all or part of 323 days."

Another 26 of Bush’s vacation days are accounted for by trips to Kennebunkport, with 18 days on vacation at miscellaneous locations, according to Knoller’s data

2seaoat

Another 26 of Bush’s vacation days are accounted for by trips to Kennebunkport, with 18 days on vacation at miscellaneous locations, according to Knoller’s data

Presidents have a tough job. People die on their watch. They carry a heavy burden. I have never understood why someone assumes that delegation is that difficult of a concept. The attacks against President Bush and President Obama, and the time they spend with their family is simply wrong. We are lucky to have men like Bush and Obama who put their personal lives on hold to serve this country. Each had faults, but we are blessed to have folks who are willing to serve.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

That surely depends upon your definition of "serve". Did you read the e-book I posted about the Carlyle Group? Now that would clear up lots of gray areas for you and put W's presidency into a better context. Please don't refer to the actions of W as "serving". That's beyond disgusting.

2seaoat

I support my President. I do not care his or her political party. I think we have simply gone too far with the personal attacks. I like vigorous debate of issues and policy choices, but this idea that Clinton, Bush, and Obama are evil men goes too far. Mistakes have been made. We need to learn from these mistakes, and correct policies. However, demonizing these men ignores the policy debate, and is not fruitful.

10To all you Oblamer hypocrites Empty Re: To all you Oblamer hypocrites 8/16/2013, 6:51 pm

knothead

knothead

2seaoat wrote:I support my President.  I do not care his or her political party.  I think we have simply gone too far with the personal attacks.  I like vigorous debate of issues and policy choices, but this idea that Clinton, Bush, and Obama are evil men goes too far.   Mistakes have been made.   We need to learn from these mistakes, and correct policies.  However, demonizing these men ignores the policy debate, and is not fruitful.

AMEN SO AMEN . . . . I'm so sick of the hatefulness on both sides . . . . I really really am.

11To all you Oblamer hypocrites Empty Re: To all you Oblamer hypocrites 8/16/2013, 7:12 pm

knothead wrote:
2seaoat wrote:I support my President.  I do not care his or her political party.  I think we have simply gone too far with the personal attacks.  I like vigorous debate of issues and policy choices, but this idea that Clinton, Bush, and Obama are evil men goes too far.   Mistakes have been made.   We need to learn from these mistakes, and correct policies.  However, demonizing these men ignores the policy debate, and is not fruitful.

AMEN SO AMEN . . . . I'm so sick of the hatefulness on both sides . . . . I really really am.
Yeah but youre a knothead so what am I?Razz 

12To all you Oblamer hypocrites Empty Re: To all you Oblamer hypocrites 8/16/2013, 7:38 pm

2seaoat

You were kind of mean to Bob.......I know in your heart you are concerned for him, and with your background you could have offered him some positive reinforcement. Instead people post that he will have no medicare, or that he does not have cancer........I have come on here and been honest for five years with my progressing health issues, and when I first heard the C word it was hard......what you did to Bob was wrong.......He will adapt, he will have a full life of friends, but your comments were meant to hurt......so you tell me what you are? If you can remember Retired Leo's last post.......it simply was too hard for him to continue to post.....we cared about him.....he was a good man.......this stuff has consequences, and especially now Bob needs your support as a friend.

13To all you Oblamer hypocrites Empty Re: To all you Oblamer hypocrites 8/16/2013, 7:45 pm

knothead

knothead

. wrote:
knothead wrote:

I choose the 'knothead' name because mainly my Dad called me that when he was frustrated with me during my age of stupid . . . your reply makes my case forme so much better and more eloquently than my knothead brain ever could. The hatefulness has no boundaries . . . .

14To all you Oblamer hypocrites Empty Re: To all you Oblamer hypocrites 8/17/2013, 3:27 am

Markle

Markle

lol

As you know, it was President Barack Hussein Obama who proposed the Sequestration.  What percentage of our entire spending for this year is the Sequestration.

Compared to the cries from President Barack Hussein Obama and the other Progressives, what was the REAL effect?  Could you tell?

Of course Progressives hate rich/successful people. They haven't figured out what to think about rich/successful people who are Progressives and they don't know whose money they would take if there weren't rich/successful people or what they would do if more people quit earning so much.

The result is that Progressives are conflicted. They want the rich/successful to continue being rich and successful so there is someplace to get the money the Progressives need to spend. But at the same time, they want to take away the money the rich/successful EARNED and PUNISH them severely.

15To all you Oblamer hypocrites Empty Re: To all you Oblamer hypocrites 8/17/2013, 12:35 pm

2seaoat wrote:Yeah but youre a knothead so what am I?Razz

You were kind of mean to Bob.......I know in your heart you are concerned for him, and with your background you could have offered him some positive reinforcement.   Instead people post that he will have no medicare, or that he does not have cancer........I have come on here and been honest for five years with my progressing health issues, and when I first heard the C word it was hard......what you did to Bob was wrong.......He will adapt, he will have a full life of friends, but your comments were meant to hurt......so you tell me what you are?  If you can remember Retired Leo's last post.......it simply was too hard for him to continue to post.....we cared about him.....he was a good man.......this stuff has consequences, and especially now Bob needs your support as a friend.
I have not been mean to bob. although if I was mean to bob he deserves it. he once wished my son to be blown up in Iraq. that alone is enough for a person to hold a grudge. But I havnt and I have said many nice things to bob over the years since then. also you do know who bob's greens eating buddy is, right? the one who threatened to out my fl license and work place on here. and yes, I suspect bob of trolling a specific topic.

as far as who I am as a person, it wouldn't do me a bit of good to try and explain it. The judgment in here has already been made and it effects me nil. I know who I am and so does the people who are involved in my life. Smile 

16To all you Oblamer hypocrites Empty Re: To all you Oblamer hypocrites 8/17/2013, 12:38 pm

knothead wrote:
. wrote:
knothead wrote:

I choose the 'knothead' name because mainly my Dad called me that when he was frustrated with me during my age of stupid . . . your reply makes my case forme so much better and more eloquently than my knothead brain ever could.  The hatefulness has no boundaries . . . .  
How was my reply hateful?

My reply was jestful and playful. If you seen it as hateful then you need to check your own heart and mind.

17To all you Oblamer hypocrites Empty Re: To all you Oblamer hypocrites 8/17/2013, 2:39 pm

knothead

knothead

. wrote:
knothead wrote:
. wrote:
knothead wrote:

I choose the 'knothead' name because mainly my Dad called me that when he was frustrated with me during my age of stupid . . . your reply makes my case forme so much better and more eloquently than my knothead brain ever could.  The hatefulness has no boundaries . . . .  
How was my reply hateful?

My reply was jestful and playful. If you seen it as hateful then you need to check your own heart and mind.

I hold no animus toward you at all Chrissy, in fact, I enjoy your playfulness now and then.. . . . . the mean-spirited side is something else. I asked for those jabs when I chose the 'knothead' name and explained my reasoning and I may have just had myself a scotch or two . . . it doesn't matter and I'm not offended whatsoever . . . . I asked for it and I got it. . . . no problem.
Very Happy 

18To all you Oblamer hypocrites Empty what? 8/19/2013, 2:25 am

Markle wrote:
lol

As you know, it was President Barack Hussein Obama who proposed the Sequestration.  What percentage of our entire spending for this year is the Sequestration.

Compared to the cries from President Barack Hussein Obama and the other Progressives, what was the REAL effect?  Could you tell?

Of course Progressives hate rich/successful people.  They haven't figured out what to think about rich/successful people who are Progressives and they don't know whose money they would take if there weren't rich/successful people or what they would do if more people quit earning so much.

The result is that Progressives are conflicted.  They want the rich/successful to continue being rich and successful so there is someplace to get the money the Progressives need to spend.  But at the same time, they want to take away the money the rich/successful EARNED and PUNISH them severely.
Seriously, where do you get this crap? Please offer up some real facts and evidence where progressives specifically are targeting rich people to take their money. Otherwise, Mr. Markle, you sound like you pull this and pretty much everything else you type out of a place where the sun does not shine.
Of course conservatives hate poor people. Poor people cannot contribute large sums of cash to support election/re-election coffers. Poor people need help. Jesus would help the poor. I thought you were a follower of Jesus, Mr. Markle. Perhaps I am wrong.

19To all you Oblamer hypocrites Empty Re: To all you Oblamer hypocrites 8/19/2013, 2:44 am

CarlSagan wrote:
Markle wrote:
lol

Of course Progressives hate rich/successful people.  They haven't figured out what to think about rich/successful people who are Progressives and they don't know whose money they would take if there weren't rich/successful people or what they would do if more people quit earning so much.

The result is that Progressives are conflicted.  They want the rich/successful to continue being rich and successful so there is someplace to get the money the Progressives need to spend.  But at the same time, they want to take away the money the rich/successful EARNED and PUNISH them severely.
Seriously, where do you get this crap?  Please offer up some real facts and evidence where progressives specifically are targeting rich people to take their money. Otherwise, Mr. Markle, you sound like you pull this and pretty much everything else you type out of a place where the sun does not shine.
Of course conservatives hate poor people.  Poor people cannot contribute large sums of cash to support election/re-election coffers. Poor people need help. Jesus would help the poor.  I thought you were a follower of Jesus, Mr. Markle. Perhaps I am wrong.
Good thing the left has obdumber with his QE and mandated to buy ins which will hit the working poor hard and is ruining the country while wallstreet gets fat. And while all those LARGE campaign donors get sweet deals and diplomat appointments.

oh I know obdumber loves poor people, he's working very hard to make so many more of them.

20To all you Oblamer hypocrites Empty more crap 8/19/2013, 4:27 am

. wrote:
CarlSagan wrote:
Markle wrote:
lol

Seriously, where do you get this crap?  Please offer up some real facts and evidence where progressives specifically are targeting rich people to take their money. Otherwise, Mr. Markle, you sound like you pull this and pretty much everything else you type out of a place where the sun does not shine.
Of course conservatives hate poor people.  Poor people cannot contribute large sums of cash to support election/re-election coffers. Poor people need help. Jesus would help the poor.  I thought you were a follower of Jesus, Mr. Markle. Perhaps I am wrong.
Good thing the left has obdumber with his QE and mandated to buy ins which will hit the working poor hard and is ruining the country while wallstreet gets fat. And while all those LARGE campaign donors get sweet deals and diplomat appointments.

oh I know obdumber loves poor people, he's working very hard to make so many more of them.
As you know, Mr. Period or Mr. Dot-whatever, the insurance mandate is a conservative/Republican idea from the 90s. (Google--Heritage Foundation) All you conservatives loved the idea back then. Mitt loved it so much, he installed it as Governor of Massachusetts. Oh, but now that the black guy did it, it is a terrible idea. See, the only logical and reasonable explanation that can be reached from this is that you have bigoted and racist views which cloud your judgement and affect your memory.
BTW-Obama is soooo different from Republican politicians and their large campaign donors. (Google--Koch Bros. or Sheldon Abelson) Here again, it is ok for the Repubs but not the black guy. Sad and pathetic.

As you know, Jesus loved poor people and loathed rich people. Obama does well to emulate Jesus in this respect. How about you, Mr. Dot?

21To all you Oblamer hypocrites Empty Re: To all you Oblamer hypocrites 8/20/2013, 3:30 am

Markle

Markle

CarlSagan wrote:
. wrote:
CarlSagan wrote:
Markle wrote:
lol

As you know, Mr. Period or Mr. Dot-whatever, the insurance mandate is a conservative/Republican idea from the 90s. (Google--Heritage Foundation) All you conservatives loved the idea back then.  Mitt loved it so much, he installed it as Governor of Massachusetts. Oh, but now that the black guy did it, it is a terrible idea.  See, the only logical and reasonable explanation that can be reached from this is that you have bigoted and racist views which cloud your judgement and affect your memory.
BTW-Obama is soooo different from Republican politicians and their large campaign donors. (Google--Koch Bros. or Sheldon Abelson) Here again, it is ok for the Repubs but not the black guy. Sad and pathetic.

As you know, Jesus loved poor people and loathed rich people.  Obama does well to emulate Jesus in this respect. How about you, Mr. Dot?
Always amusing when non-believers make sad attempts to say what Jesus believed.

As always, you wrong.

As for money, which candidate was it in the 2008 presidential election who, at the last moment, reneged on promise he had made of accepting public funds in order to raise more money than any other candidate in the history of the world.

Which candidate, in that 2008 race, spent TWICE what was spent by the other candidate?

As for the Koch brothers....
To all you Oblamer hypocrites GeorgeSorosandObama-1

Markle wrote:
CarlSagan wrote:
. wrote:
CarlSagan wrote:
Markle wrote:
The result is that Progressives are conflicted.  They want the rich/succesblahney the rich/successful EARNED and PUNISH them severely.
As you know, Mr. Period or Mr. Dot-whatever, the insurance mandate is a conservative/Republican idea from the 90s. (Google--Heritage Foundation) All you conservatives loved the idea back then.  Mitt loved it so much, he installed it as Governor of Massachusetts. Oh, but now that the black guy did it, it is a terrible idea.  See, the only logical and reasonable explanation that can be reached from this is that you have bigoted and racist views which cloud your judgement and affect your memory.

As you know, Jesus loved poor people and loathed rich people.  Obama does well to emulate Jesus in this respect. How about you, Mr. Dot?
Always amusing when non-believers make sad attempts to say what Jesus believed.

As always, you wrong.

Am I?

I will tell you that Jesus mentions the poor no less than 407 times in the Bible. Including but not limited to these two:

I John Chapter 3 Verses 17-18
"If anyone has material possessions and see his brother in need and has no pity on him how can the love of God be in him? Let us not love with words but with actions and in truth."
Deuteronomy Ch 15 V 11
"There will always be poor people in the land. There I command you to be openhanded toward the needy in your land."

Karl Marx - "Accuse others of what you do."
So appropriate for Mr. Markle, the Tallahassee Liar.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum