Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bill Mahr's take on Bill O'Reilly's continuance puffing and lying

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

2seaoat

http://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/news/bill-maher-blasts-media%E2%80%99s-easy-treatment-of-%E2%80%98blatant-bald-assed-liar%E2%80%99-bill-o%E2%80%99reilly/ar-AA9uQfV

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

I saw the show last night. The woman on the panel, the conservative, still maintained that none of the allegations against O'Reilly were true. This she kept insisting on even in the face of an audio recording of O"Reilly himself, in his own voice, recorded when he was in Dallas talking to someone on the scene in Florida where the person Bill was covering committed suicide.

The suicide took place while Bill was in Texas. In the recording you hear him say he'll have to catch a flight to Florida to cover the story. Now he claims he was on the guy's front porch knocking on his door when the shot rang out, the shot that killed the guy. If people can't admit the truth when faced with such undeniable evidence to the contrary of the story Bill is claiming then there is no hope for these people.

2seaoat

He is a liar. There is no debate. Bill did a fair job exposing the same.

I used to enjoy his show.....I will now look at him like I do Hannity.....strictly entertainment.

KarlRove

KarlRove

Yep and you liberals map up every lie told by pelosi, Reid, Clinton, and Obama like it is the Bible truth.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

KarlRove wrote:Yep and you liberals map up every lie told by pelosi, Reid, Clinton, and Obama like it is the Bible truth.

Are you implying you are not a sheep for wingnuts and causes on the right? You scream "BAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!" on this forum every day. There are useful idiots on both sides of every issue.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

KarlRove

KarlRove

Refer to the Op, I didn't make this thread up.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum