Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Will the real Newt G., please stand up?

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Why is it that some conservatives, when they are not being primaried and/or running for President, can say logical and reasonable things?
Newt said some crazy stuff when he was in the republican primary, make no mistake.  But, now he seems to have found his mind.
Check this out:
http://www.cnn.com/2013/08/27/opinion/gingrich-syria-stay-out/

I almost totally agree with Newt on this.
"And then what?"
Well said.
Where was this Newt during the last election?
I like this Newt much better.

"Not all conservatives are stupid; but almost all stupid people are conservative."

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

And then he goes on to say that Iran poses a bigger threat because of the possibility of their government developing a nuclear weapon...while completely overlooking Israel's stock of nuclear weapons.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Floridatexan wrote:
And then he goes on to say that Iran poses a bigger threat because of the possibility of their government developing a nuclear weapon...while completely overlooking Israel's stock of nuclear weapons.
If Iran or any Muslim country had done in secret what Israel did to develop one of the most advanced secret nuclear arsenals in the world, they would have been ground to powder.

There would be no rogue nuclear powers in the world if Israel had not shown the way on how it could be done. They were the first rogue nuclear power in the world.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

2seaoat

Z, I have to disagree. Nuclear bombs are 1940 technology......getting them does not make one rogue......getting them is simply a technological and economic reality which no longer is limited to the largest economies.

The next horror and tool of war will be biological. Entire nation's will be eliminated based upon dna adverse strategies......we are debating horse and buggy technology when we need modern diplomatic solutions.

What, no comments from the far-righties on Newt's editorial.
Too much logic and reason???
It is not bomb-first-ask-questions-later approach most ultra-conservatives prefer, I guess.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum