Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Will the REAL President Trump Stand UP??

+2
Sal
Wordslinger
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Like most of you on this forum, I've been watching the news intently, before, during and after the last election.

Trump is the perfect rural used car salesman.  I'm beginning to understand the Pussy Grabber with the dead rat on his head.  Trump told a reporter he wouldn't take anything back that he said during the campaign, because whatever he said (then) got him elected.

No wall.  No mass deportations.  No Muslim registrations. No overturning of Roe vs. Wade, etc.  What must be realized is that this arrogant character has built his fortune on being able to say anything to anyone in pursuit of a goal; He's the classic rural town used car salesman. Say what you need to make the sale and move on.  

The truth is, HE MAY OR MAY NOT MEAN ANYTHING HE SAYS OR PROMISES.

Winning the election was last year's goal.  With his new hat on, he doesn't need to bastardize Mexicans, women, blacks, Jews, Muslims, young people, students, etc.  He no longer needs the support of the KKK, the Nazi Party, any racist group, evangelicals, out-of-work miners, factory workers, or single moms.  

And as film of his meeting with Obama and later with Paul Ryan and Mitch McConnell attests, he no longer needs hatred as a tool. Now he has only kindness and respect and admiration for Hillary.

I have the idea that he's beginning to realize that winning the presidency was child's play compared to actually performing well for America. Winning the election compared to being successful as America's Dear Leader is like comparing the little ski hill in Central Park to Mount Everest.

Riling supporters is a tool he's put back into his tool chest. When asked by Leslie Stahl to say something to the country to stop the horrible racial attacks now taking place by his followers, Trump's face got hard, he looked straight at the camera and snapped:  "Stop it.  Stop the hate, just stop it!

I don't really understand this guy yet, but I'm closing in on it.  I sense he wants more than anything to succeed and become our greatest president, and what frightens hell out of me is the suspicion this salesman hasn't the slightest idea of how to get there from here. Hell, I don't think he even knows WHERE THERE IS!  

Meanwhile, more than half the country would love to rope him up and toss him into the nearest active volcano.

Reality.

Sal

Sal

It's really simple.

Con men tell people what they want to hear.

It’s how they work their marks.

Trump is a con man.

Don't be a mark.

gatorfan

Sal wrote:It's really simple.

Trump is a con man.

Don't be a mark.

You would be hard pressed to find any politician that isn't a con artist. It's what they do.....

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

gatorfan wrote:

Trump is a con man.

Don't be a mark.

You would be hard pressed to find any politician that isn't a con artist. It's what they do.....

Gator, I think I agree with you on that. However, finding a politician who believes in truth and integrity is difficult, but not impossible.

Trump is a con man.

Don't be a mark.

Can you be any less self-aware? You flat knew Hillary told the monied the opposite of what she told you.

Sal

Sal

gatorfan wrote:

Trump is a con man.

Don't be a mark.

It's a matter of degree.

Trump is 100% con man.

He possesses no other skill set that I can identify.

knothead

knothead

It's gonna get . . . . . well . . . .really really bad now that Donald has taken the reins, why? He has promised so much and has said he wants to retain parts of Obamacare, retain Medicaid, sworn not to mess with entitlements, cut taxes dramatically and increase spending on infrastructure and the MIC. Now when or how the HOR deals with these deficit driving issues is when there is gonna be a serious reality check . . . . they are destined to put themselves into a situation where the debt ceiling must be raised and the hard righties are gonna throw a hissy fit but all these promises to the masses are impossible to achieve without some dire consequences...Hold on is all I can say.

Sal

Sal

In Steve Bannon, Trump has already picked an alt-right, white supremacist as chief strategist and senior counselor.

He's reportedly considering Ben Carson, a creationist believer, for Secretary of Education, and Sheriff David Clarke, who has said that the Trump protestors should be crushed by the National Guard, to Head of the Department of Homeland Security.

And, then there's Newt, and Rudy, and Crisco ...

... yeah, it's gonna get real ugly real quick.

knothead

knothead

Sal wrote:In Steve Bannon, Trump has already picked an alt-right, white supremacist as chief strategist and senior counselor.

He's reportedly considering Ben Carson, a creationist believer, for Secretary of Education, and Sheriff David Clarke, who has said that the Trump protestors should be crushed by the National Guard, to Head of the Department of Homeland Security.

Sal, you left out John Bolton, chief peckerhead . . . .

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

knothead wrote:
Sal wrote:In Steve Bannon, Trump has already picked an alt-right, white supremacist as chief strategist and senior counselor.

Sal, you left out John Bolton, chief peckerhead . . . .

John Bolton is a pro-Zionist Neocon. He would make a terrible Secretary of State. He'd have us at war with Iran as soon as he could manipulate it.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Markle

Markle

Sal wrote:
gatorfan wrote:

Trump is a con man.

Don't be a mark.

It's a matter of degree.

Trump is 100% con man.

Still...you are confused. Bernie Maddof is con artist.

Grow up, Donald Trump is NOT.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

America has steadily accelerated it's descent into evilness.  It's only right we have an evil, hate-filled, narcissistic President at the helm.  Jesus must be turning in his grave....  

Fuck Amerika Inc.  At least when we hit bottom, if we survive the fall, there will be nowhere to go but up.  We're a stupid apathetic people and we deserve what we're getting.  

We're no longer a powerful, just and freedom loving country.  We're just a bad, boring reality show. .      

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Markle wrote:
Sal wrote:
gatorfan wrote:

Trump is a con man.

Don't be a mark.

It's a matter of degree.

Trump is 100% con man.

Still...you are confused.  Bernie Maddof is con artist.

Tell that to all the people who lost their life's savings attending his university. Tell it to all the contractors he didn't pay. Tell it to Melania. Tell it to his former wives. Trump is nothing but a glorified barker at a country fair, selling $1.00 tickets to gullible folks who will go into the tent and see the three-titted, tattooed lady, and the man with two penises. Grow up. Your hero is a total sham.

Markle

Markle

Wordslinger wrote:
Markle wrote:
Sal wrote:
gatorfan wrote:

Trump is a con man.

Don't be a mark.

It's a matter of degree.

Trump is 100% con man.

Tell that to all the people who lost their life's savings attending his university.  Tell it to all the contractors he didn't pay.  Tell it to Melania.  Tell it to his former wives.  Trump is nothing but a glorified barker at a country fair, selling $1.00 tickets to gullible folks who will go into the tent and see the three-titted, tattooed lady, and the man with two penises.  Grow up. Your hero is a total sham.

My, your panties are, indeed, in a twist.

Grow up, take it like a man, not like the children I have seen on this dreadful forum

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Markle wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:
Markle wrote:
Sal wrote:
gatorfan wrote:

Trump is a con man.

Don't be a mark.

It's a matter of degree.

Trump is 100% con man.

[/b]

Tell that to all the people who lost their life's savings attending his university.  Tell it to all the contractors he didn't pay.  Tell it to Melania.  Tell it to his former wives.  Trump is nothing but a glorified barker at a country fair, selling $1.00 tickets to gullible folks who will go into the tent and see the three-titted, tattooed lady, and the man with two penises.  Grow up. Your hero is a total sham.

Grow up, take it like a man, not like the children I have seen on this dreadful forum

If you feel that way, why do you spend so much of your time here? LOL

Markle

Markle

Wordslinger wrote:
Markle wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:
Markle wrote:
Sal wrote:
gatorfan wrote:

Trump is a con man.

Don't be a mark.

It's a matter of degree.

Trump is 100% con man.

[/b]

If you feel that way, why do you spend so much of your time here?  LOL

It makes me laugh!

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Markle wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:
Markle wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:
Markle wrote:
Sal wrote:
gatorfan wrote:

Trump is a con man.

Don't be a mark.

It's a matter of degree.

Trump is 100% con man.

[/b]

If you feel that way, why do you spend so much of your time here?  LOL

It makes me laugh!

Take it like a man? What does that mean, I should bend over and grab my ankles? Your hero with the dead rat on his head is racing to get his balls cut off. It will be fun to watch!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum