Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Seaoat: Since you're a real fanboy of Newt Gingrich, what do you think about this?

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

These were his comments yesterday.

http://blogs.marketwatch.com/capitolreport/2014/02/18/gingrich-says-kerry-is-delusional-and-should-resign-because-of-climate-change-comments/

How do he and you reconcile that with this?

Looks like to me like these "moderate republican" politicians are nothing but gutless fence-sitters,  don't it to you?  lol

seaoat doesn't have one iota of republican in him. he is lying,or perhaps more delusion.

name one issue that republicans stand for that he supports?

2seaoat

I do not have one iota of Dixiecrat in me......I have been a Republican since I was 12 and went door to door for Goldwater, and I will not allow the current configuration of the Republican Party to dictate hate and prejudice as its core value. We will take our party back. Ted Cruz got his hat handed to him by traditional Republicans, and the trend will expand. Stupid has never been part of the Republican party, and Newt is not Stupid......just machevellian.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

2seaoat wrote:I do not have one iota of Dixiecrat in me......I have been a Republican since I was  12 and went door to door for Goldwater, and I will not allow the current configuration of the Republican Party to dictate hate and prejudice as its core value.  We will take our party back.  Ted Cruz got his hat handed to him by traditional Republicans, and the trend will expand.  Stupid has never been part of the Republican party, and Newt is not Stupid......just machevellian.

Mach·i·a·vel·li·an
ˌmakēəˈvelēən,ˌmäk-/
adjective

cunning, scheming, and unscrupulous, esp. in politics or in advancing one's career.

Tell me about it.  That seems to apply to most all republican politicians and democrat politicians both.  Which is reason enough for me to be a toaster.  lol

But in this case,  old Newt is just talking out of both sides of his mouth.  Also endemic amongst republican and democrat politicians.  And more reason for me to be a toaster.  lol

2seaoat

Newt however made meaningful cuts in government without being stupid.....therein lays the difference.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

2seaoat wrote:Newt however made meaningful cuts in government without being stupid.....therein lays the difference.

Sorry, Seaoat, but the end does not justify the means. Newt, if you will recall, was drummed out of his speaker role by his own party. For the life of me, I can't understand what you see there...he's just a doughboy with a big mouth.

2seaoat

He is brilliant. Understands federal government and the workings of congress. He knows where cuts can be made, and he believes in America. I was impressed with much of what he did as speaker, and yes.....he did make some mistakes but the contract with America was constructive, positive, and a policy platform which the current nutcases have abandoned for a total scorched earth policy framed in hate and bigotry. I like Christie and Collins as the Republican Ticket. I think Newt's ship has sailed.

2seaoat wrote:I do not have one iota of Dixiecrat in me......I have been a Republican since I was  12 and went door to door for Goldwater, and I will not allow the current configuration of the Republican Party to dictate hate and prejudice as its core value.  We will take our party back.  Ted Cruz got his hat handed to him by traditional Republicans, and the trend will expand.  Stupid has never been part of the Republican party, and Newt is not Stupid......just machevellian.

PLEASE STATE NOW WHAT YOUR CONSERVATIVE/REPUBLICAN IDEALS ARE.

I cant wait to see this.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

CONSERVATIVE/REPUBLICAN IDEALS

I know one conservative/Republican ideal is invading sovereign countries with borrowed money. Don't worry.... Bush and Cheney consulted the ghosts of our founding fathers and got the green-light before invading Iraq to take out Saddam Hussein.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

2seaoat

PLEASE STATE NOW WHAT YOUR CONSERVATIVE/REPUBLICAN IDEALS ARE.

Government encouraging policies which create jobs and support SMALL business and trade policy which is fair and allows the American people to have real growth in their median income. Regulation which is rational and not intrusive in and counterproductive. Supporting necessary government programs with efficient policy and cost savings, and living within a budget.

Taxation which is fair and supports the common welfare and defense of the nation and encourages economic development and increases in the median income and standard of living of the American people. Incentives for expansion of the private sector job creation, and increasing cuts in the government employment with emphasis on economic policy which supports business, and getting government out of the morality business.

2seaoat wrote:PLEASE STATE NOW WHAT YOUR CONSERVATIVE/REPUBLICAN IDEALS ARE.

Government encouraging policies which create jobs and support SMALL business and trade policy which is fair and allows the American people to have real growth in their median income.  Regulation which is rational and not intrusive in and counterproductive.  Supporting necessary government programs with efficient policy and cost savings, and living within a budget.

Taxation which is fair and supports the common welfare and defense of the nation and encourages economic development and increases in the median income and standard of living of the American people.  Incentives for expansion of the private sector job creation, and increasing cuts in the government employment with emphasis on economic policy which supports business, and getting government out of the morality business.

LOL

What a HUGE bunch of generalist hogwash. I just love it when people go down the general category. you say so much but yet have said nothing at all.

BTW. I read all of your post, I already know what you stand for and when you add the details to the things outlined above, you are a radical liberal zealot.

Enjoy the night funny little man.

Markle

Markle

Floridatexan wrote:
2seaoat wrote:Newt however made meaningful cuts in government without being stupid.....therein lays the difference.

Sorry, Seaoat, but the end does not justify the means.  Newt, if you will recall, was drummed out of his speaker role by his own party.  For the life of me, I can't understand what you see there...he's just a doughboy with a big mouth.

He also led the takeover of the House of Representatives for the first time in 40 years, brought about the Contract with America. That caused the Welfare Act of 1996 to be signed by President William Jefferson Clinton after Clinton vetoed the bill twice.

But you know all this, and more but just love stirring the pot with useless whining.

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:PLEASE STATE NOW WHAT YOUR CONSERVATIVE/REPUBLICAN IDEALS ARE.

Government encouraging policies which create jobs and support SMALL business and trade policy which is fair and allows the American people to have real growth in their median income.  Regulation which is rational and not intrusive in and counterproductive.  Supporting necessary government programs with efficient policy and cost savings, and living within a budget.

Taxation which is fair and supports the common welfare and defense of the nation and encourages economic development and increases in the median income and standard of living of the American people.  Incentives for expansion of the private sector job creation, and increasing cuts in the government employment with emphasis on economic policy which supports business, and getting government out of the morality business.

Seaoat:  Since you're a real fanboy of Newt Gingrich,  what do you think about this?   LaughingDog

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum