Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

I'm so Confused....

5 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1I'm so Confused.... Empty I'm so Confused.... 7/27/2012, 7:09 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Would it be possible to have posters list their user name from the PNJ? Sad

2I'm so Confused.... Empty Re: I'm so Confused.... 7/27/2012, 7:13 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Teotowers
Teoriffic
Teokahn
teomagnifico
teodyssey
teogrande
spaceghosto
TEOTWAWKI
befair

that's all I can remember...

Last edited by TEOTWAWKI on 7/28/2012, 10:17 am; edited 3 times in total

3I'm so Confused.... Empty Re: I'm so Confused.... 7/27/2012, 7:14 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Got it...thanks. Of course you will always be Teto to me.

4I'm so Confused.... Empty Re: I'm so Confused.... 7/27/2012, 7:18 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Joanimaroni wrote:Got it...thanks. Of course you will always be Teto to me.

We have spent a lot of time together here in cyberland the past years. I miss lot of the ones that have left us and some not so much.

5I'm so Confused.... Empty Re: I'm so Confused.... 7/27/2012, 7:24 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

cheers

6I'm so Confused.... Empty Re: I'm so Confused.... 7/27/2012, 7:46 pm

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbchbandit

llllllll

yootou

Last edited by ghandi on 7/27/2012, 7:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

7I'm so Confused.... Empty Re: I'm so Confused.... 7/27/2012, 7:50 pm

Yella

Yella

Joanimaroni wrote:Would it be possible to have posters list their user name from the PNJ? Sad

Indeed so, joani, I am your friend TedMcDermand

The following would be a good motto for me:

“Be silly. Be honest. Be kind.”

― Ralph Waldo Emerson

http://warpedinblue,blogspot.com/

8I'm so Confused.... Empty Re: I'm so Confused.... 7/27/2012, 8:01 pm

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

I hope justin casey doesn't reply to this.

All his names would use all our bandwith and shut down the internet.

He's been banned more than obama has lied to the public. Almost.

9I'm so Confused.... Empty awesome idea 7/27/2012, 10:22 pm

Joanimaroni wrote:Would it be possible to have posters list their user name from the PNJ? Sad

you pretend you have never flown beneath the radar but we all know the truth.

i started as red kneckerson, thread_bear still sticks in your craw, and justin casey will always be under your bed waiting to scare you when your bladder calls.

why don't you post your laundry list of PNJ handles.....?

and BTW....i'm not the idiot ghost poster taunting you but in a weird way i do appreciate your fixation. i would think you would see through the ruse when the emoticons showed up.....i never do that shit....ever.

i swear to God there are times when you are so blinded by your hatred of me that anything resembling reality is deleted and/or ignored by default.

Last edited by thread_bear on 7/29/2012, 1:30 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : fence mending)

10I'm so Confused.... Empty Re: I'm so Confused.... 7/28/2012, 12:14 am

No jokin', Joani! It's been difficult for me to try to decipher who's who (whom??... whatever) because so many folks have changed their handles.

/CONFUSED/

Crying or Very sad

11I'm so Confused.... Empty Re: I'm so Confused.... 7/28/2012, 12:24 am

Yella

Yella

thread_bear wrote:

i started as red kneckerson, thread_bear still sticks in your craw, and justin casey will always be under your bed waiting to scare you when your bladder calls.

and BTW....i'm not the idiot ghost poster taunting your dumbass but in a weird way i do appreciate your fixation. i would think you would see through the ruse when the emoticons showed up.....i never do that shit....ever.

i swear to God there are times when you are so blinded by your hatred of me that anything resembling reality is deleted and/or ignored by default.

I don't really know joani but I sure do like her and it would be real nice if you left her alone and would go pick on ghandi. I think he's itchin' for a tussle. with you.

12I'm so Confused.... Empty Re: I'm so Confused.... 7/28/2012, 12:32 am

Yella wrote:
thread_bear wrote:

and BTW....i'm not the idiot ghost poster taunting your dumbass but in a weird way i do appreciate your fixation. i would think you would see through the ruse when the emoticons showed up.....i never do that shit....ever.

I don't really know joani but I sure do like her and it would be real nice if you left her alone and would go pick on ghandi. I think he's itchin' for a tussle. with you.

I know her.

and to be honest yella, joanie is the one who keeps the drama with this going.

I dont agree with all of TB's views, but dont you think this little drama between the two has gone on long enough?

In the famous words of a wise woman.

This shit is banana's!

13I'm so Confused.... Empty left her alone....????? 7/28/2012, 12:52 am

Yella wrote:
thread_bear wrote:

dude....i have tried every way i know to "leave her alone", but she will not shut her big mouth and LEAVE ME THE HELL ALONE.

it just never stops. she sees me behind every bush. it's tiresome and way past the expiration date. what really pisses me off is that not one of you forum "peace makers/sages" EVER speak up and advise her to just stop it. it's never her fault....ever.

as for ghandi, why don't you speak up and address his blatant racism like i did over at the PNJ when he was GBB....? he was swapping spit with maroni and several other wingers who hated me for correctly labeling him a racist.

take a stand yella. did you think maroni's welfare dog post was racist....?

14I'm so Confused.... Empty Re: I'm so Confused.... 7/28/2012, 12:59 am

Yella

Yella

Chrissy8 wrote:
Yella wrote:
thread_bear wrote:

I know her.

I dont agree with all of TB's views, but dont you think this little drama between the two has gone on long enough?

This shit is banana's!

We all have our opinions, chrissy, which is why we all love to whack each other when wee differ, but a little whack with an LOL is much different than a blast of ugly profanity that defines ones character with stark clarity.

15I'm so Confused.... Empty Re: I'm so Confused.... 7/28/2012, 1:12 am

Yella wrote:
Chrissy8 wrote:
Yella wrote:
thread_bear wrote:

I know her.

This shit is banana's!

We all have our opinions, chrissy, which is why we all love to whack each other when wee differ, but a little whack with an LOL is much different than a blast of ugly profanity that defines ones character with stark clarity.

oh yella, who do you think your talking to here. I know all about getting attacked constantly over your character. That forum is gone and now we have the seeds of the same damn year after year argument here, Now dammit, if I can put dreams on ignore to stop the insanity, so can they use the same method to stop it, If they dont, I will have no choice in beleiving they like it.

joanie used to be fun till she got obcessed with this. and TB does have away with words when he wants to.

we are all grown ups here and now we are in our own little box, not out in public., were misfits lol

16I'm so Confused.... Empty Re: I'm so Confused.... 7/28/2012, 1:18 am

Yella

Yella

Chrissy8 wrote:
Yella wrote:
Chrissy8 wrote:
Yella wrote:
thread_bear wrote:

I know her.

This shit is banana's!

oh yella, who do you think your talking to here. I know all about getting attacked constantly over your character. That forum is gone and now we have the seeds of the same damn year after year argument here, Now dammit, if I can put dreams on ignore to stop the insanity, so can they use the same method to stop it, If they dont, I will have no choice in beleiving they like it.

joanie used to be fun till she got obcessed with this. and TB does have away with words when he wants to.

we are all grown ups here and now we are in our own little box, not out in public., were misfits lol

It would be boring here if we all had the same beliefs.Like church. You and I seldom agree but I hope we have some sort of understanding.

17I'm so Confused.... Empty Re: I'm so Confused.... 7/28/2012, 1:20 am

PNJ = alecto
PDF = alecto

18I'm so Confused.... Empty Re: I'm so Confused.... 7/28/2012, 1:40 am

Yella wrote:
Chrissy8 wrote:
Yella wrote:
Chrissy8 wrote:
Yella wrote:
thread_bear wrote:

I know her.

This shit is banana's!

It would be boring here if we all had the same beliefs.Like church. You and I seldom agree but I hope we have some sort of understanding.

i agree and yes we do.

IM getting tire now, bout to go back to bed........enjoy

19I'm so Confused.... Empty Re: I'm so Confused.... 7/28/2012, 1:41 am

[quote="alecto"]

All forums on which I am registered:

riceme

No shocker there.

20I'm so Confused.... Empty Re: I'm so Confused.... 7/28/2012, 1:52 am

catfriedlegs

[quote="riceme"]
alecto wrote:

All forums on which I am registered:

riceme

No shocker there.

Je suis choqué. Surprised

21I'm so Confused.... Empty Re: I'm so Confused.... 7/28/2012, 1:59 am

Azadeh wrote:

Hey, lil missy! You know good and darned well that I don't speak French, and you made me hafta bust out Google Translate after my horribly techo-disabled workday. That's just mean... Soooo not nice!

Not to mention, you so are not shocked!

Big giant Razz to YOU, missy!

22I'm so Confused.... Empty Re: I'm so Confused.... 7/28/2012, 2:04 am

catfriedlegs

riceme wrote:
Azadeh wrote:

Hey, lil missy! You know good and darned well that I don't speak French, and you made me hafta bust out Google Translate after my horribly techo-disabled workday. That's just mean... Soooo not nice!

Not to mention, you so are not shocked!

Big giant Razz to YOU, missy!

Ne vous avisez pas de tenir le coup que la langue à moi, missy! Avez-vous renversez pas les boissons plus sur toi ce soir?

23I'm so Confused.... Empty Re: I'm so Confused.... 7/28/2012, 2:20 am

Azadeh wrote:

Ne vous avisez pas de tenir le coup que la langue à moi, missy! Avez-vous renversez pas les boissons plus sur toi ce soir?

STOPPY!!! You, of all people, know what a bottom-feeding rotten day I had! Why are you tormenting me NOW, after I've (pretty much) chilled out, finally???

Crying or Very sad

24I'm so Confused.... Empty Re: I'm so Confused.... 7/28/2012, 2:21 am

PNJ- Birdy Back

PDF- BirdyBack

25I'm so Confused.... Empty Re: I'm so Confused.... 7/28/2012, 2:48 am

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Shocked

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum: