Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

SO Obama wants it as painful as possible....he got it...EBT cards shut down

+3
VectorMan
Floridatexan
Markle
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

http://twitchy.com/2013/10/12/riot-time-food-stamp-users-in-near-panic-over-ebt-card-failures/

the riots will be going on for sure now lol

Markle

Markle

Sassyfied wrote:the riots will be going on for sure now lol

This is exactly what the Progressives want and is called for in their Cloward-Piven Strategy.

Dr. Francis Fox Piven has written in the Communist publication The Nation encouraging violence during the administration of President Barack Hussein Obama.

Markle wrote:

This is exactly what the Progressives want and is called for in their Cloward-Piven Strategy.

Dr. Francis Fox Piven has written in the Communist publication The Nation encouraging violence during the administration of President Barack Hussein Obama.
I agree with you. Its pretty obvious that this admin wants riots. I think most people who can see things clearly would agree.

Ive done a lot of researching that cloward piven strategy. what a under handed evil method. Kill the country while selling it as good, see a lot of that these days don't we.

Too many of us stopped using their heads and started being led by emotions. You know what happens next.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

You people are completely ridiculous. The GOP has taken the country hostage and you're blaming the Democrats. That is total denial. It's hard to believe that people can be that dense.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Markle wrote:

You are without a doubt my least favorite person on the planet. May you reap the consequences of your actions.

Last edited by Floridatexan on 10/12/2013, 10:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

VectorMan

VectorMan

Floridatexan wrote:
Markle wrote:

STFU, you ignorant fascist.
And, the Toxic Bitch speaks again! LOL

You and yours are more to blame than anyone else. But, blame Bush. It's all you know. Carry on.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

VectorMan wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:
Markle wrote:

You and yours are more to blame than anyone else. But, blame Bush. It's all you know. Carry on.
You are a disgusting pig.

Sal

Sal

Floridatexan wrote:
VectorMan wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:
Markle wrote:

Indeed, he is.

Nekochan

Nekochan

Floridatexan wrote:
VectorMan wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:
Markle wrote:

Aren't you the forum member who started a thread complaining about how hateful some forum members are?

I laugh so hard when FT gets mad like that.

lol! 

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Chrissy wrote:I laugh so hard when FT gets mad like that.

lol! 
lol! 

13SO Obama wants it as painful as possible....he got it...EBT cards shut down Empty it is easy 10/13/2013, 9:40 am

Floridatexan wrote:
VectorMan wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:
Markle wrote:

It is easy to be as offensive and perverse as vectorboy when you are cowardly hiding behind an avatar. I, too, am hidden, so I choose to be more eloquent and less-profane. We all make choices.  Vectorboy chooses to be a vulgur punk. His choice.

Back to this thread: here we go with the racial inferences.  If blacks do not get their way, they will just riot. How racist can you all be???  This is the 21st century.  If you all choose to live in the past, fine.  But do not expect anyone to ask your obsolete opinions an anything important. Your incessant crying-at-the-sky about the evil black guy is old and stale.  It worked to scare the ignorant and the elderly in the election of 2010.  And it has not worked since. But, the damage was done.  You conservatives voted in the tea baggers, and nothing has been accomplished by our Congress since. I hope you are happy with yourselves.
Thanks.

Floridatexan wrote:
You people are completely ridiculous.  The GOP has taken the country hostage and you're blaming the Democrats.  That is total denial.  It's hard to believe that people can be that dense.
Explain to me where the Democrats have offered ANY compromise....

Joanimaroni wrote:

lol! 
lol! 
Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz 

CarlSagan wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:
VectorMan wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:
Markle wrote:

It is easy to be as offensive and perverse as vectorboy when you are cowardly hiding behind an avatar. I, too, am hidden, so I choose to be more eloquent and less-profane. We all make choices.  Vectorboy chooses to be a vulgur punk. His choice.

Back to this thread: here we go with the racial inferences.  If blacks do not get their way, they will just riot. How racist can you all be???  This is the 21st century.  If you all choose to live in the past, fine.  But do not expect anyone to ask your obsolete opinions an anything important. Your incessant crying-at-the-sky about the evil black guy is old and stale.  It worked to scare the ignorant and the elderly in the election of 2010.  And it has not worked since. But, the damage was done.  You conservatives voted in the tea baggers, and nothing has been accomplished by our Congress since. I hope you are happy with yourselves.
Thanks.
The less Congress does, for the most part, the better.

Joanimaroni wrote:

lol! 
lol! 
You all are a piece of work, I will give you that.
When vectorboy is vile and offensive, you cheer him on. "You, go, boy!"
When I call you on your bigoted racist hate/filth/crap, you cry to Boards and report abuse trying to get me banned.
So if someone is conservative, they can be as hateful as they want, go ahead.  
Double standards just the way you treat this President with double standards. Obama has generally done the same thing GWB did, except the black guy is all wrong, and wants his peeps to riot at any given chance.  What a bad, ignorant, racist jokes you are.  
Thanks.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Shut up, Bill.

Jake92

WHY is Carl the FIRST one that brings race into every thread????? I have NEVER blamed Obama, but have blamed the democratic congress that has had the majority since 2008 and destroyed the economy and everything else in the country AND blamed Bush from the day they had control.. WHERE are the plans to FIX the problems of illegal immigration, (they want to blow it off and make them instant citizens) drug problems, (they want to let them out of jail and keep the alcoholics locked up) crooks on wall street (fine them and slap them on the hand)..

BUSH has not had any control since 2008, GET over it Carl....

20SO Obama wants it as painful as possible....he got it...EBT cards shut down Empty you are confused, still 10/14/2013, 10:26 am

Joanimaroni wrote:Shut up, Bill.
I am not, Bill.  I keep telling you this.  I proved it to Boards. Your obsession with this Bill guy is getting scary, and cannot be healthy. It is comical that in your little world that one and only one person in this entire hemisphere can think and talk like Bill. And that is Bill. You, Joani, have found many comrades on this forum in which you can hate everything, all day long. Why is it incomprehensible to you that more than one person might not be so filled with hate?

That being said, so that is your response? "Shut up."
Well, that will solve everything.  You can keep hating, and being hypocritical,  you just want me to shut up about it and let you be a hypocritical hater.
Sorry to disappoint you.

Last edited by CarlSagan on 10/14/2013, 10:27 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum