Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Strange...Despite Major Terrorist Threat, President Obama Withdraws Special Forces From Italy Back to Spain

+3
PBulldog2
Sal
Markle
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Markle

Markle

Strange...Despite Major Terrorist Threat, President Obama Withdraws Special Forces From Italy Back to Spain

Jennifer Griffin at FOX News reported:

“The Pentagon announced US forces across the Middle East are on heightened alert tonight. And yet, FOX News has learned the 600 US Marine task force formed in the wake of the Benghazi attack returned to its base in Moron, Spain after weeks of being forward deployed in Sigonella, Italy, despite the new terror alert.”

Strange...Despite Major Terrorist Threat, President Obama Withdraws Special Forces From Italy Back to Spain FoxItalytoSpainTerrorism

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y9szWaYBBLI

Sal

Sal

Markle wrote:

Strange...Despite Major Terrorist Threat, President Obama Withdraws Special Forces From Italy Back to Spain FoxItalytoSpainTerrorism

Hey!

Congratulations on making it onto FAUX's map, Markie!

But, what are you doing in southern Spain?

PBulldog2

PBulldog2

Sal wrote:
Markle wrote:

Hey!

Pffffftttt......! There went the coffee. Laughing 

boards of FL

boards of FL

Sal wrote:Congratulations on making it onto FAUX's map, Markie!

But, what are you doing in southern Spain?[/font]

And this thread is over.

Nekochan

Nekochan

It's difficult to say what is going on. Could be a specific threat somewhere else that the military doesn't want to acknowledge or advertise.

I was in Moron, Spain back in 2002. Hole in the wall, crap hole base, but the local population of females is beautiful, friendly, and speaks English well enough. It had bare manning of people just enough to do the job and some people were actually there permanent party with their families. Can't imagine a MARSOC unit being stationed there, but again I was there 11 years ago at the onset of the GWOT.

Great MWR trips out of that base too!!!

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

doubtingthomas wrote:Twisted Evil cheers cheers cheers lol! lol! lol! lol! 

Strange...Despite Major Terrorist Threat, President Obama Withdraws Special Forces From Italy Back to Spain Chairm10

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Markle

Markle

Sal wrote:
Markle wrote:

Hey!

“When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser.”
― Socrates

But why so hostile?  What did I post which is not true or is negative about anyone?  Or are you and the other Progressives so sensitive because even you and the other Progressives see the pathetic failure in the Oval Office?

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Markle wrote:
Sal wrote:
Markle wrote:

Hey!

― Socrates

Pederasty in ancient Greece

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pederasty_in_ancient_Greece

Strange...Despite Major Terrorist Threat, President Obama Withdraws Special Forces From Italy Back to Spain 200px-10

"Socrates' love of Alcibiades, which was more than reciprocated, is held as an example of chaste pederasty."

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Sal

Sal

Markle wrote:
Sal wrote:
Markle wrote:

Hey!

― Socrates

But why so hostile?  What did I post which is not true or is negative about anyone?  Or are you and the other Progressives so sensitive because even you and the other Progressives see the pathetic failure in the Oval Office?

You sit 'em on the tee. 

I hit 'em outta da park. 

That's just the way it works, Markie. 

Markle

Markle

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
Markle wrote:
Sal wrote:
Markle wrote:

Hey!

― Socrates

Pederasty in ancient Greece

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pederasty_in_ancient_Greece

"Socrates' love of Alcibiades, which was more than reciprocated, is held as an example of chaste pederasty."

Not surprising to anyone here that you're so familiar with the practice.

Sal wrote:
Markle wrote:
Sal wrote:
Markle wrote:

Hey!

― Socrates

You sit 'em on the tee. 

I hit 'em outta da park. 

That's just the way it works, Markie. 

Really? So if Al Qaeda is our enemy and threatening us, why are we arming up Syrian rebels who are full of Al Qaeda?

GRAND SLAM HOMEY.

2seaoat

But why so hostile? What did I post which is not true or is negative about anyone? Or are you and the other Progressives so sensitive because even you and the other Progressives see the pathetic failure in the Oval Office?

This line military deployment. The decisions on the deployment are many levels below the president by crack military professionals......I think I will defer to their expertise on logistics and deployment.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum