Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

TONIGHT see Megan Kelly interview domestic terrorist BILL AYERS, close friend of President Barack Hussein Obama

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Markle

Markle

TONIGHT see Megan Kelly interview domestic terrorist BILL AYERS, close friend of President Barack Hussein Obama

Megan Kelly is one of the top interviewers on TV today. Her skills are impressive.

Whether you love or hate Fox News this is going to be a great interview with one of the people with whom President Barack Hussein Obama shares philosophies and with whom he spent a lot of time.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Markle wrote:TONIGHT see Megan Kelly interview domestic terrorist BILL AYERS, close friend of President Barack Hussein Obama

Megan Kelly is one of the top interviewers on TV today.  Her skills are impressive.

Whether you love or hate Fox News this is going to be a great interview with one of the people with whom President Barack Hussein Obama shares philosophies and with whom he spent a lot of time.

By all means watch the show. Ayers, a strident Vietnam war protestor, and now a liberal university professor with considerable credentials, has impressive debate skills himself.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

...this is going to be a great interview with one of the people with whom President Barack Hussein Obama shares philosophies and with whom he spent a lot of time....

No doubt, Markle will watch the interview and then come back to this thread to spin-up some anti-Obama propaganda...... Count on it!
 Wink

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Can't wait for Rezko and his interview from prison.

Markle

Markle

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:...this is going to be a great interview with one of the people with whom President Barack Hussein Obama shares philosophies and with whom he spent a lot of time....

No doubt, Markle will watch the interview and then come back to this thread to spin-up some anti-Obama propaganda...... Count on it!
 Wink

So please watch it and tell us all what a great citizen Bill Ayres is and that his domestic terrorism was a long time ago and doesn't matter.

Come on Wordslinger. For all the protests from Progressives, Bill Ayers and President Barack Hussein Obama spent a lot of years on the same committees.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Markle wrote:
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:...this is going to be a great interview with one of the people with whom President Barack Hussein Obama shares philosophies and with whom he spent a lot of time....

Wink

So please watch it and tell us all what a great citizen Bill Ayres is and that his domestic terrorism was a long time ago and doesn't matter.

Come on Wordslinger.  For all the protests from Progressives, Bill Ayers and President Barack Hussein Obama spent a lot of years on the same committees.

I salute Ayers for his tactics of protest during the Vietnam war, same as I celebrate Daniel Ellsberg, and today's Richard Snowden. And I think Jane Fonda was right. And I'm sure as hell not alone!

2seaoat

Ayers did very well in the interview, and I thought Kelly was very fair. However, I think Ayer fails to admit that the genie of violence was let out of the bottle and in that process the mere blowing up of things could not be contained and people were at risk. However, he asked the rhetorical question how blowing up things be compared to 6k people dying a week. A very powerful question. He like T believes that Police have gone too far. I found it incredibly brave for Fox News to give a fair interview, and Kelly's stock is rising in my estimation. She pressed him very hard, and often unfairly, but she always gave him time to respond, and did not rudely cut him off. Very good journalism.

Markle

Markle

Wordslinger wrote:
Markle wrote:

Wink

Come on Wordslinger.  For all the protests from Progressives, Bill Ayers and President Barack Hussein Obama spent a lot of years on the same committees.

I salute Ayers for his tactics
of protest during the Vietnam war, same as I celebrate Daniel Ellsberg, and today's Richard Snowden.  And I think Jane Fonda was right.  And I'm sure as hell not alone!

WOW...I am shocked.  After all, here is your signature. This explains what you are.
TONIGHT see Megan Kelly interview domestic terrorist BILL AYERS, close friend of President Barack Hussein Obama Hitlers-train-Amerika_zpseebd91bd

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Markle wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:
Markle wrote:

Wink

of protest during the Vietnam war, same as I celebrate Daniel Ellsberg, and today's Richard Snowden.  And I think Jane Fonda was right.  And I'm sure as hell not alone!

WOW...I am shocked.  After all, here is your signature.  This explains what you are.
TONIGHT see Megan Kelly interview domestic terrorist BILL AYERS, close friend of President Barack Hussein Obama Hitlers-train-Amerika_zpseebd91bd

The best you can do is consult your extensive digital library of things Nazi, and run your favorite pic of Hitler's locomotive called Amerika?

Everyone here knows who I am and what I stand for, your childish attempts to denigrate me with clip art speaks for itself -- can you say pitiful?

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

your childish attempts to denigrate me...

You should hit him with the Socrates quote....

TONIGHT see Megan Kelly interview domestic terrorist BILL AYERS, close friend of President Barack Hussein Obama Laughi27

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Markle

Markle

Wordslinger wrote:
Markle wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:
Markle wrote:

Wink

WOW...I am shocked.  After all, here is your signature.  This explains what you are.

The best you can do is consult your extensive digital library of things Nazi, and run your favorite pic of Hitler's locomotive called Amerika?

Everyone here knows who I am and what I stand for, your childish attempts to denigrate me with clip art speaks for itself -- can you say pitiful?

Unless you are ashamed of who you are, I made no denigrating remarks or posted anything denigrating.

I have no problem with you calling me a right wing Conservative.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum