Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Why does the media talk about terrorist running over people in Spain, but will not use the term terrorist when people are ran over intentionally in America

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

2seaoat

White Supremacy and the false paradigm of oppression still fights any true characterization of an event. The event last Weekend in Virginia was a terrorist act. The statues honoring Civil war generals, are statues honoring terrorists. When we start using terms which reflect the truth we will start the healing process in America, and maybe will have people ask questions about our imperial military which invades other nations.

2seaoat

I am waiting for the President of Spain to come onto the air and talk about both the pedestrians and driver being nice people and both have responsibility for the violence, never mentioning terrorists.

PkrBum

PkrBum

You can't be this deaf.

You're obviously running so fast in a little circle waving arms and hair on fire that you can't hear.

2seaoat

President Trump took less than an hour to condemn the terrorist in Spain by twitter, and another five minutes to twitter a complete falsehood about General Pershing. Where does a clown like this get created. Was it a castle where doctor frankenstein put his brain together. President Trump NEVER condemned the terrorist in Virgina.......never even used the word which he chided President Obama. An absolute POS.

PK.....read the tweets and tell me my hair is on fire........we have a moron in the White House below any standard of any other American President in our History. The only question remaining is how many people will this man get killed.

PkrBum

PkrBum

If all he's able to do is undo what Obama did... he can only be second or third worst at best.

See how opinions work? I doubt it.

2seaoat

Enabling President Trump's hate and incompetence is not a viable option for those of us who give a chit about anything. When a person's paradigm is that all government is bad, and therefore tearing down things is positive, an opinion does not matter, rather the objective fact that President Trump and his enablers are no longer borderline bonkers.......the fact is that referencing President Obama, or Jerry Ford to divert attention from the issue at hand is......well...........bonkers.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum