Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Why is lame duck President Obama now giving former President Bush credit for Bush's Terrorist Policies?

+3
2seaoat
Sal
Markle
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Markle

Markle

For eight years, lame duck President Obama has blamed former President Bush for anything and everything.  Why the turnabout now?  Does he know a major attack is iminent?  

Why is Obama now giving Bush credit for terror policies?
Jan. 25, 2016 - 4:14 - National security analyst KT McFarland reacts to the president's remarks

http://video.foxnews.com/v/4720674110001/why-is-obama-now-giving-bush-credit-for-terror-policies/?#sp=show-clips

Last edited by Markle on 1/26/2016, 4:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sal

Sal

Markle wrote:Does he know a major attack is eminent?  

You can only hope and pray, sicko.

2seaoat

One person a week has died over the last 14.5 years from terrorist. So it is essential to have more killed to have a rational fear from terrorists which justifies the use of the military versus the proper use of the criminal justice system dealing with criminals. A cheerleader for an attack on America about sums up how desperate the Republican Party has become......no policies and no solutions.....just fight a war somewhere so MIC can sell bombs and profit....patriotic Americans do not vote Republican in 2016.

So this thread so far goes from questioning obama's motives (perfectly acceptable) to assigning nefarious motives to markle and spewing anti-american propaganda to an entire segment of our citizenry. Lol... comrades are desperate.

knothead

knothead

eminent?

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Markle wrote:

Why is Obama now giving Bush credit for terror policies?

Well as my good friend markle knows,  you've already answered that question with about every post you make.
It's because Obama is a semi-retired lame duck commie muslim progressive liberal who wants to divide and destroy America. 

You may believe what semi-retired lame duck commie muslim progressive liberals who wants to divide and destroy America say,  but not me.  I'm not stupid enough to believe what semi-retired lame duck commie muslim progressive liberals who wants to divide and destroy America say.  And neither should you be.  As you well know my good friend markle,  you're smarter than that.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Now why would President Obama give credit to Generalissimo Bush, the mighty early 21st-Century conqueror, who thought he could emulate Napoleon?

Why is lame duck President Obama now giving former President Bush credit for Bush's Terrorist Policies? Bush_n11[/url]

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Markle

Markle

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:Now why would President Obama give credit to Generalissimo Bush, the mighty early 21st-Century conqueror, who thought he could emulate Napoleon?

Why is lame duck President Obama now giving former President Bush credit for Bush's Terrorist Policies? Bush_n11[/url]

I do enjoy you going out of your way to make a fool of yourself.

What is remarkable too is the ease with which you do it. I'm impressed.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I never realized it untill seeing that portrait now,  but Bush's facial features actually do resemble those of Alfred E. Neuman. 

I just did some googling and discovered that the artist who drew Alfred E. Neumann's face based it on a family member who suffered a medical condition which limited intellectual ability.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Bob wrote:I never realized it untill seeing that portrait now,  but Bush's facial features actually do resemble those of Alfred E. Neuman. 

I just did some googling and discovered that the artist who drew Alfred E. Neumann's face based it on a family member who suffered a medical condition which limited intellectual ability.

That is why Vice President Cheney really ran things between 2001-2009. No Vice President was ever been allowed such power beforehand.

Markle

Markle

All this word salad yet none of my Progressive good friends can explain why lame duck President Obama is back peddling and saying that President was right after all.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Markle wrote:All this word salad yet none of my Progressive good friends can explain why lame duck President Obama is back peddling and saying that President was right after all.

Right about what?  Quote Obama.

Markle

Markle

Bob wrote:
Markle wrote:All this word salad yet none of my Progressive good friends can explain why lame duck President Obama is back peddling and saying that President was right after all.

Right about what?  Quote Obama.

That was in the first post of the thread.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

This was Obama's quote from that interview...

"There are a bunch of things we do to fight terrorism that before I was President I might have questioned,  but when I look at it very carefully,  I say this is something that we need to do to keep us safe"

That specifies nothing.  How in the world do you or anyone else take that and then twist it into...

Why is lame duck President Obama now giving former President Bush credit for Bush's Terrorist Policies?

WHICH POLICIES?

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Markle,

Are you actually trying to tell us that Obama now believes it was wise to invade and conquer Iraq?

If everyone in the government did what Obama did,  and opposed the invasion and occupation of Iraq,  there would be no ISIS.  ISIS came into existence BECAUSE our government invaded and occupied Iraq.
Do you really not comprehend that?

Markle

Markle

Bob wrote:Markle,

Are you actually trying to tell us that Obama now believes it was wise to invade and conquer Iraq?

If everyone in the government did what Obama did,  and opposed the invasion and occupation of Iraq,  there would be no ISIS.  ISIS came into existence BECAUSE our government invaded and occupied Iraq.
Do you really not comprehend that?

ISIS came into existence when Lame Duck President Obama left a vacuum in Iraq. Just as we conservatives said it would.

ISIS came in and is filling the vacuum. Perhaps, just perhaps President Obama is seeing the same thing. He is not pulling all troops out of Afghanistan when he said either.

President Obama laid down a Red Line in the sand in Syria and then turned tail and ran. Now we have a grand SNAFU in Syria.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

ISIS came into existence ONLY because our government installed a Shia government in Iraq which barred Sunni muslims from having any representation in that government. 

If a foreign power invaded and occupied America and installed an all Democrat government for us which barred all Republicans from any participation in it,  what do you think the result would be?
The result would be that you and pacedog and every other republican would join forces and go to war with that government.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

It was one of the dumbest things the United States Government has ever done.
And because of it,  we're now bogged down in this shit longer than any other war in the nation's history and there is no end in sight.
We've now been bogged down in this for 15 years,  the same length of time it took to play out the whole Great Depression and all of World War 2 combined.
And as I said,  there is still no end in sight.  And it doesn't matter if Trump or Chump or any other goddamn Republican becomes the next President,  we will stay bogged down in it and there will still be no end in sight.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

With only the exception of Lindsey Graham who has now dropped out of the race,  every single republican running for president,  including Bush's own goddamn brother,  is now saying the invasion and occupation of Iraq was a mistake.  And so is your hero, Bill O'Reilly.

What more do you want,  markle?

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Bob wrote:What more do you want,  markle?

Just keep living in poster Markle's mind on this issue, Bob..... The truth on this will never set him free....

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:

Just keep living in poster Markle's mind on this issue, Bob..... The truth on this will never set him free....

Many conservatives have lived out the same mantra for years being spewed by all the talking heads. They believe it through and through and feel emancipated that someone on the radio/tv says what they think. (dangerous) Anyway, with many folks turning from their support of the Iraq invasion, given hindsight is 20/20, they still cannot turn from their mantra...because it is their mantra.

May clear mindedness and discernment prevail. And may they understand they were duped by those who got inside their heads and knew just what to say (motherhood, apple pie, patriotism, keep your guns) to keep them spreading the mantra.

For the times I have been led by someone else's thinking...I shudder. I'm glad I shook loose, can think for myself, maintain standards and live for a better world for my adult children and grandbaby.

Perspective.

Markle

Markle

Bob wrote:With only the exception of Lindsey Graham who has now dropped out of the race,  every single republican running for president,  including Bush's own goddamn brother,  is now saying the invasion and occupation of Iraq was a mistake.  And so is your hero, Bill O'Reilly.

What more do you want,  markle?

How does that change anything today?

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

SheWrites wrote:
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:

Many conservatives have lived out the same mantra for years being spewed by all the talking heads.  They believe it through and through and feel emancipated that someone on the radio/tv says what they think.  (dangerous) Anyway, with many folks turning from their support of the Iraq invasion, given hindsight is 20/20, they still cannot turn from their mantra...because it is their mantra.  

May clear mindedness and discernment prevail.  And may they understand they were duped by those who got inside their heads and knew just what to say (motherhood, apple pie, patriotism, keep your guns) to keep them spreading the mantra.

For the times I have been led by someone else's thinking...I shudder.  I'm glad I shook loose, can think for myself, maintain standards and live for a better world for my adult children and grandbaby.

Perspective.  

I appreciate that perspective and have tried to live by it. That's why I appreciate it when Bernie Sanders says to use your own judgement...we all have it...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum