Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hey Tex...been a while..here's a good summary of 911

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

reply deleted as per teo's request

Last edited by Bob on 7/29/2013, 2:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Bob wrote:You put this same youtube up a few months ago,  teo.
And at that time we learned that the main claim to fame of the person in the video,  "Brother Nathanael",  is that he likes to stand in a traffic island on a busy street in Boston and scream at the patrons coming in and out of a bar.

Bob what are you the NSA ? this was addressed to Tex...damn man, worse than the Mossad.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

You know I was jokin with you Bob....I know you are not Mossad. NSA maybe...

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

TEOTWAWKI wrote:You know I was jokin with you Bob....I know you are not Mossad. NSA maybe...

How do you know I'm not in league with Mossad when I've revealed to you that a person who is considered by very many to be one of THE most powerful Zionist banker Illuminatti New World Order globulist leaders of the whole world is my first cousin's father-in-law.  How do you know I didn't rat you out to the Zionists a long time ago just to get a little "fee" for doing so?  How do you know your trailer at Camp FEMA does not already have the most sophisticated eavesdropping equipment known installed in it?  How do you know that your every move is not already being tracked by the Zionists?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum