Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Perfect summary

+3
2seaoat
TEOTWAWKI
nadalfan
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Perfect summary Empty Perfect summary 12/3/2015, 5:03 pm

nadalfan

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-34991834

Even if it still sickens me, I have zero expectation that anything will be done. I have no desire to even have a debate about mass shootings.
I don't care if it was a Muslim, or someone who hates abortions, or hates blacks, or hates first graders, or hates college students, or hates movie watchers or hates the miserable world they live in.

It's just simply true...it's "Just another day in the United States of America...another day of gunfire, panic and fear"

Aren't you proud?

2Perfect summary Empty Re: Perfect summary 12/3/2015, 5:05 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

yeah end gun free zones now !
Perfect summary ?u=http%3A%2F%2Fthefederalistpapers.integratedmarket.netdna-cdn.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2015%2F10%2Fgun-free-zones

Last edited by TEOTWAWKI on 12/3/2015, 5:08 pm; edited 2 times in total

3Perfect summary Empty Re: Perfect summary 12/3/2015, 5:06 pm

nadalfan

Hell, may as well...apparently we're not better than that anyway

4Perfect summary Empty Re: Perfect summary 12/3/2015, 5:11 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Perfect summary ?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.ammoland.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2009%2F11%2FGUn-Free-zones

5Perfect summary Empty Re: Perfect summary 12/3/2015, 6:04 pm

2seaoat

As a child I grew up with guns. There was NOBODY who would pack unless they were hunting. What has made us so fearful......gun free zones.....oh my.

6Perfect summary Empty Re: Perfect summary 12/3/2015, 6:11 pm

2seaoat wrote:As a child I grew up with guns.   There was NOBODY who would pack unless they were hunting.   What has made us so fearful......gun free zones.....oh my.

I think what has made us fearful is the fact we have had shooters - Hassan comes to mind at Ft. Hood - and even our military were not armed at that time. They are not allowed to carry on post.

He would have been out with one bullet and all those folks would not have been murdered for his cause - whatever that may have been. Who am I to judge. Rolling Eyes

An armed professor could have taken out the VT shooter.

You would not defend your wife if an armed man/woman came onto your property shooting?

7Perfect summary Empty Re: Perfect summary 12/3/2015, 6:18 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Seaoats twisted when it comes to self defense...if the perp has a gun then kiss your keester goodbye...

8Perfect summary Empty Re: Perfect summary 12/4/2015, 1:34 pm

Sal

Sal

Perfect summary CQbUOfvUEAE-e7I

9Perfect summary Empty Re: Perfect summary 12/5/2015, 3:17 am

Markle

Markle

Plagiarism is right down your ally isn't it?

But, I understand that you'd be ashamed to post something so foolish and then advertise that it came from the DailyKOS.

Are they allowing posts about Hillary Clinton this year? You know they prohibited any posts about Hillary when she was running against Sen. Barack Hussein Obama. Great source.

The character and ethics of your source.

Perfect summary DailyKosFetusParasite

10Perfect summary Empty Re: Perfect summary 12/6/2015, 7:00 am

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Salinsky wrote:Perfect summary CQbUOfvUEAE-e7I

Now that's the kind of rationale I admire!

11Perfect summary Empty Re: Perfect summary 12/6/2015, 7:01 am

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Markle wrote:Plagiarism is right down your ally isn't it?

But, I understand that you'd be ashamed to post something so foolish and then advertise that it came from the DailyKOS.

Are they allowing posts about Hillary Clinton this year?  You know they prohibited any posts about Hillary when she was running against Sen. Barack Hussein Obama.  Great source.

The character and ethics of your source.

Perfect summary DailyKosFetusParasite

Yeah, if it isn't FOX or Breitbart, Or Goebbles, it can't be true! LOL

12Perfect summary Empty Re: Perfect summary 12/6/2015, 1:14 pm

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Wordslinger wrote:Yeah, if it isn't FOX or Breitbart, Or Goebbles, it can't be true!  LOL

Good one!!

Perfect summary Thumbs11

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum