Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The FINAL word on Zimmerman..until the next final word...

+3
Floridatexan
Joanimaroni
TEOTWAWKI
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Sal wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

Jesus! Why don't you provide some evidence these drugs were even any influence instead of desparately looking for confirmation Zimmerman was at fault? Both these drugs have sedating qualities. Adderal is just speed and restoril is a sleep seditive.

Speed has "sedating qualities"??

Who knew?

lol

It does w/ people who have ADHD. It acts the opposite. Many of my ADHD kids took adderal to slow them down.

Last edited by Dreamsglore on 7/25/2013, 4:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Dreamsglore wrote:
Sal wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

Jesus! Why don't you provide some evidence these drugs were even any influence instead of desparat

Iely looking for confirmation Zimmerman was at fault? Both these drugs have sedating qualities. Adderal is just speed and restoril is a sleep seditive.

Who knew?

lol

It does a people who have ADHD. It acts the opposite. Many of my ADHD kids took adderal to slow them down.

Absolutely.

Dreamsglore wrote:
Sal wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

Jesus! Why don't you provide some evidence these drugs were even any influence instead of desparately looking for confirmation Zimmerman was at fault? Both these drugs have sedating qualities. Adderal is just speed and restoril is a sleep seditive.

Who knew?

lol

It does a people who have ADHD. It acts the opposite. Many of my ADHD kids took adderal to slow them down.

It is also referred to as legal meth, and Zimmy is not a kid. It's highly addictive and prone to abuse when longtime usage is part of the equation.

So he was taking a pill to get him going, and a pill to help him sleep. What could possibly go wrong?

Maybe you should attend a few NA meetings and listen to the addicts share about their aggressive paranoid behavior while using Adderall. It ain't pretty.

2seaoat

The police can't just arbitrarily perform an invasive procedure on an individual.

Actually they can.  The death of the victim at the hands of Zimmerman was sufficient for the police to have sought a warrant for a blood draw.  My daughter on check points has the SA office ready, and a judge is notified and a warrant issues allowing a persons blood to be drawn.  I always cringe as it seems to spit in the face of the fourth amendment, but the Courts with probable cause issue these warrants.

the Supreme Court set forth certain criteria to be used in determining if such an intrusion violates the Fourth Amendment: (1) the government must have a “clear indication” that incriminating evidence will be found; (2) there must be a search warrant or exigent circumstances, such as the imminent destruction of evidence, to excuse the warrant requirement; and (3) the method used to extract the evidence must be reasonable and must be performed in a reasonable manner.

Sir Loin wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
Sal wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

Who knew?

lol

It is also referred to as legal meth, and Zimmy is not a kid.  It's highly addictive and prone to abuse when longtime usage is part of the equation.  

So he was taking a pill to get him going, and a pill to help him sleep.  What could possibly go wrong?

Maybe you should attend a few NA meetings and listen to the addicts share about their aggressive paranoid behavior while using Adderall. It ain't pretty.

The adderall didn't get him going. It slowed him down due to the ADD which it is called in adults. The addicts took it for the speed properties. It doesn't work like that w/ ADD people.

Last edited by Dreamsglore on 7/25/2013, 4:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

2seaoat wrote:The police can't just arbitrarily perform an invasive procedure on an individual.

Actually they can.  The death of the victim at the hands of Zimmerman was sufficient for the police to have sought a warrant for a blood draw.  My daughter on check points has the SA office ready, and a judge is notified and a warrant issues allowing a persons blood to be drawn.  I always cringe as it seems to spit in the face of the fourth amendment, but the Courts with probable cause issue these warrants.

the Supreme Court set forth certain criteria to be used in determining if such an intrusion violates the Fourth Amendment: (1) the government must have a “clear indication” that incriminating evidence will be found; (2) there must be a search warrant or exigent circumstances, such as the imminent destruction of evidence, to excuse the warrant requirement; and (3) the method used to extract the evidence must be reasonable and must be performed in a reasonable manner.

And what incriminating evidence did Zimmerman exhibit?

Joanimaroni wrote:
2seaoat wrote:The police can't just arbitrarily perform an invasive procedure on an individual.

None. Did the police not sit there and interview him right after? Doesn't anyone think if he was high on drugs they would have seen? LOL!

2seaoat

The act of shooting an unarmed teen. Was this decision clouded by drugs or alcohol. The officer would first ask, what if any drugs are you now taking? What if any alcohol have you consumed? Do you consent to a voluntary blood draw? If his answer was no, the officer would seek the warrant simply based on the shooting of the victim. In the absence of a crime, or in the absence of objective indications of influence, the state would not have probable cause for the warrant. So, If you are stopped at a traffic stop and you have broke no laws, and after a field sobriety test you have shown no objective indication of impairment, and you are asked to consent to blow, and your refuse, the officer would have to lie about the field sobriety test to seek a warrant.......so they never lie.....they just say that in their OPINION the person seems impaired, and rarely will a judge not issue the draw. However, the defense attorney will make a motion to suppress that evidence based on the lack of probable cause.
None of the standard questions in my review of the interview were asked. If you heard them ask the standard questions, I would stand corrected.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Dreamsglore wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:

the Supreme Court set forth certain criteria to be used in determining if such an intrusion violates the Fourth Amendment: (1) the mm must have a “clear indication” that incriminating evidence will be found; (2) there must be a search warrant or exigent circumstances, such as the imminent destruction of evidence, to excuse the warrant requirement; and (3) the method used to extract the evidence must be reasonable and must be performed in a reasonable manner.

None. Did the police not sit there and interview him right after? Doesn't anyone think if he was high on drugs they would have seen? LOL!

must have a “clear indication” that incriminating evidence will be found......while it is possible it did not apply in this case.....you can't make up a reason to preform an invasive procedure.

2seaoat

An interesting recent case my daughter told me about. A person who is a bipolar male, and has sleep apnea had his machine malfunction, and went basically three days without sleep. He was pulling into a retail store and his bumper clipped another car. The other car's driver called the police, and when the police arrived the driver had a complete mental breakdown. He was not able to respond to questions, and he was placed in an ambulance and taken to the hospital. They did a blood draw after getting a warrant, and found no alcohol, but did find traces of his prescribed drugs for his bipolar disease which included a derivative of speed. They charged him with refusal to take a breathalyzer, and charged him with a DUI even though he had no alcohol in his system.

They then reported to the SOS that this person had potential medical issues, and the SOS issued an immediate suspension of the driver's license which will require a doctor looking at the blood draw and explaining why this person should be able to drive. She thinks this is good police work and SA work, but I question her that the state gets these warrants far too easy and the Courts have allowed a far too low threshold for the warrant to issue, and they do this by arguing the intrusion is minimal.....well I certainly do not like the idea of someone taking my blood without my consent.

2seaoat

must have a “clear indication” that incriminating evidence will be found......while it is possible it did not apply in this case.....you can't make up a reason to preform an invasive procedure.

They would not have to make up a reason.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

What would be the reason?

2seaoat

The courts have affirmed the absolute right for a blood draw after an arrest. If the proper questions had been asked, they could have charged him with Assault with a deadly weapon and booked him that night. They then could have upgraded the charges to manslaughter or murder by indictment or grand jury. None of the standard procedures were followed. He was let go. None of the standard questions were asked. Not once was he asked to demonstrate the position and how he shot the victim.

George Zimmerman got a fair trial. It is questionable if the police department did a standard investigation. I think the simple words self defense have chilled police from doing what they have done for 2 centuries in this country since stand your ground.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

TEOTWAWKI wrote:http://www.rawa.org/temp/runews/2012/08/28/murder-and-rape-rampant-in-afghanistan.html

The FINAL word on Zimmerman..until the next final word... - Page 2 Kandah10
Disbelief: Two grief-stricken Afghan men look into the van where the body of a badly burned child lays, wrapped in a blue blanket. 17 civilians were murdered by a U.S. soldier in a horrific house-to-house killing spree. An investigation later found out that about 20 US troops were involved in the rampage and women were also sexually assaulted before being killed. (Photo: EPA)

That's not the subject of this thread, Teo.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

2seaoat wrote:The courts have affirmed the absolute right for a blood draw after an arrest.  If the proper questions had been asked, they could have charged him with Assault with a deadly weapon and booked him that night.   They then could have upgraded the charges to manslaughter or murder by indictment or grand jury.  None of the standard procedures were followed.  He was let go.   None of the standard questions were asked.  Not once was he asked to demonstrate the position and how he shot the victim.

George Zimmerman got a fair trial.   It is questionable if the police department did a standard investigation.  I think the simple words self defense have chilled police from doing what they have done for 2 centuries in this country since stand your ground.

No no no.....what indication did the police have that incriminating evidence would be found?

(1) they must have a “clear indication” that incriminating evidence will be found;

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Joanimaroni wrote:
Sal wrote:Adderall can cause aggressiveness, and both drug can cause mood-swings.

I doubt that entering this information into evidence would have had any effect on the case, although the failure to draw Zimmerman's blood is indicative of the shoddy nature of the initial police investigation.

The police can't just arbitrarily perform an invasive procedure on an individual.

They can administer a breathalizer. And if George had gone to the hospital that night, the doctors would have tested blood alcohol.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Floridatexan wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
Sal wrote:Adderall can cause aggressiveness, and both drug can cause mood-swings.

I doubt that entering this information into evidence would have had any effect on the case, although the failure to draw Zimmerman's blood is indicative of the shoddy nature of the initial police investigation.

They can administer a breathalizer.  And if George had gone to the hospital that night, the doctors would have tested blood alcohol.

Nope....it is illegal. You must have a reason.

Sal

Sal

TEOTWAWKI wrote:http://www.rawa.org/temp/runews/2012/08/28/murder-and-rape-rampant-in-afghanistan.html

Here ya go, Teo ...

The FINAL word on Zimmerman..until the next final word... - Page 2 Tmw20110

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Sal wrote:

That's as brilliant a way of presenting the "martin was murdered because he was black" argument I've seen yet. It so out classes the trial prosecution who used hours and hours of talking head to make that same argument. But this brilliant cartoon does it with six frames. Cartooning is definitely an amazing medium to work in.

But of course that IS what this cartoon is doing. It's acting as a total advocate of one position and is absent of any counterpoint to make the other position.
That's the thing about parody. Traditionally, whether right-wing or left-wing, it always presents only one side.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Bob wrote:
Sal wrote:

That's as brilliant a way of presenting the "martin was murdered because he was black" argument I've seen yet.  It so out classes the trial prosecution who used hours and hours of talking head to make that same argument.  But this brilliant cartoon does it with six frames.  Cartooning is definitely an amazing medium to work in.

But of course that IS what this cartoon is doing.  It's acting as a total advocate of one position and is absent of any counterpoint to make the other position.
That's the thing about parody.  Traditionally,  whether right-wing or left-wing,  it always presents only one side.

cheers 

Why do they hate hispanics so much? There... that has to be the polar opposite... right?

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Now you know Hispanic was changed to White Hispanicand the black heritage was skipped.

Joanimaroni wrote:Now you know Hispanic was changed to White Hispanicand the black heritage was skipped.

BS. The official census lists White-Hispanic as an ethnic choice. Why you continue to belabor the issue is ridiculous and petty.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

This post was made by Sir Loin who is currently on your ignore list

Banned poster.

Joanimaroni wrote:This post was made by Sir Loin who is currently on your ignore list

Banned poster.

You don't understand the concept of ignoring someone, do you? LOL

You cannot understand why I'm still posting on your forum. After all of your whining and efforts to silence any dissent to your blather.

It's interesting that you and your little racist buddy GBB have taken this approach. It's almost like you discussed it. LOL.

When are ya gonna put on that other filthy sock and attack my family?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum