Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

And the final contestants are...

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1And the final contestants are... Empty And the final contestants are... Wed Aug 05, 2015 6:51 am

nadalfan

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-33780887?SThisFB

2And the final contestants are... Empty Re: And the final contestants are... Wed Aug 05, 2015 7:08 am

2seaoat

There is little chance of anyone on the stage becoming President.

3And the final contestants are... Empty Re: And the final contestants are... Wed Aug 05, 2015 7:15 am

Sal

Sal

I'm sorry, but these people should not be allowed to dress themselves, much less vote for the President of the United States.

They are abject morons.

The GOP has become a cesspool of idiocy.

4And the final contestants are... Empty Re: And the final contestants are... Wed Aug 05, 2015 10:42 am

Sal

Sal

I'm starting to think this is Walker's to lose.

Trump will either flame out spectacularly or be buried by the establishment (in which case he may very well run third party, but that's a different thread).

Jeb is running one of the most boring and inept campaigns in history and will not, under any circumstances get the support from the evangelical types that he needs - plus, he's still a Bush.

The rest of the field is composed of posers and clowns with little to no chance, with the possible exception of Kashich, but he's going to need to find some serious traction and soon.

Walker's biggest problems are the enormous closet of skeletons he carries, and the fact that he's just not very intelligent - not that that deters the Republican base.

5And the final contestants are... Empty Re: And the final contestants are... Wed Aug 05, 2015 11:10 am

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

That was truly frightening.

6And the final contestants are... Empty Re: And the final contestants are... Wed Aug 05, 2015 11:12 am

Sal

Sal

And the final contestants are... Screen20

7And the final contestants are... Empty Re: And the final contestants are... Wed Aug 05, 2015 11:24 am

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Snark Spigot wrote:I'm starting to think this is Walker's to lose.

Trump will either flame out spectacularly or be buried by the establishment (in which case he may very well run third party, but that's a different thread).

Jeb is running one of the most boring and inept campaigns in history and will not, under any circumstances get the support from the evangelical types that he needs - plus, he's still a Bush.

The rest of the field is composed of posers and clowns with little to no chance, with the possible exception of Kashich, but he's going to need to find some serious traction and soon.

Walker's biggest problems are the enormous closet of skeletons he carries, and the fact that he's just not very intelligent - not that that deters the Republican base.

Walker is squishy.

8And the final contestants are... Empty Re: And the final contestants are... Wed Aug 05, 2015 11:35 am

Sal

Sal

Well, I'm just gonna have to take your word on Walker's squishiness, Tex.

He certainly is shady and seems a little stupid, but I would think Huckabee would be the squishiest of the bunch.

9And the final contestants are... Empty Re: And the final contestants are... Wed Aug 05, 2015 11:53 am

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Snark Spigot wrote:Well, I'm just gonna have to take your word on Walker's squishiness, Tex.

He certainly is shady and seems a little stupid, but I would think Huckabee would be the squishiest of the bunch.

Oh...sure...pick on the fat guy...of course, he's squishy, but Walker is a special kind of squishy....Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwww.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum