Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Cop murders man and it's captured on video...

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Shoot him, he's running away....!!!!!

Good shoot. Thanx boss..he was armed. UH, nope, but we gotcherback.

The caps can't get it right and be totally trusted while armed, and folk want everyone to carry, especially teachers and sanitation engineers...?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=159PM7ZKcv0

Good grief.

Last edited by binac on 3/26/2013, 11:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

Wow seems as if you are a bit on the unpatriotic side. Is 4409 a militia group that you belong to? If so, why let everyone know?

PACEDOG#1 wrote:Wow seems as if you are a bit on the unpatriotic side. Is 4409 a militia group that you belong to? If so, why let everyone know?

Fuck you stalker.

Oooooooohhhhhhh did that hit too close to home?

My interest was tweaked by the fact that a cop executed that man on video.

That nutcase host sounds like someone you hang with.

Fuck you stalker.

Nah, I think that you could care less about cops and you are truly a militia member who has "let the cat out of the bag" with your loose lips. Maybe someone should call the FBI or DHS about you??? I would gander to say that both those three letter agencies know exactly what that fringe group is ALL about...

PACEDOG#1 wrote:Nah, I think that you could care less about cops and you are truly a militia member who has "let the cat out of the bag" with your loose lips. Maybe someone should call the FBI or DHS about you??? I would gander to say that both those three letter agencies know exactly what that fringe group is ALL about...

Fuck you stalker.

Idiot.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

This is the video that really changes everything. It all changes beginning at the 1:40 mark on the video time counter.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1APM6t1ASqw

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

I agree.
Cops should be allowed to shoot people that are running away.
They're obviously running away because they did something illegal.

PACEDOG#1 wrote:Oooooooohhhhhhh did that hit too close to home?

You reap what you sow,PD. Stop the whining about being threatened. You provoke it.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum