Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Great News from Northwestern Hospital

+3
PBulldog2
Nekochan
2seaoat
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

In her safe room cleaning her g*ns praying you'll drop by.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Seaoat With tears of joy.... please know how happy I am for you.

Great News from Northwestern Hospital - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT0BFHAD-3N6GXJIqoZsV8nj_dXiJPGMYSld2IYKYKMVfRhn8SGMQ

Hope you have lots more time to enjoy...

*****SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BwTphY_QMUo

Smile

2seaoat

With the good news, I am going to try golf for the first time in almost a year....I used to play 100-125 rounds a year.....last year I played 5 times. I have not played this year. The problem is that the sharks I normally play with are going to want to get their pound of flesh.......holding me to a handicap when I have not played for almost a year......this could get expensive.......but the first time I played last year I shot one over on the front nine.......took their money for a change......an old, weak, slow swing.......it seems to be working.

Nekochan

Nekochan

2seaoat wrote:With the good news, I am going to try golf for the first time in almost a year....I used to play 100-125 rounds a year.....last year I played 5 times. I have not played this year. The problem is that the sharks I normally play with are going to want to get their pound of flesh.......holding me to a handicap when I have not played for almost a year......this could get expensive.......but the first time I played last year I shot one over on the front nine.......took their money for a change......an old, weak, slow swing.......it seems to be working.

Have fun, Seaoat.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Awesome Seaoat...

Congratulations Seaoat. The longer you hang in there, the more cures they find every day. I'm very glad to hear about your news.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Damn I been working on this silly eulogy guess I will just delete the darned thing.

Nekochan

Nekochan

Seaoat, you know we're expecting an update on your golf game today. Smile

Then you can get back to being obnoxious as hell. Razz

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum