Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Great News from Northwestern Hospital

+3
PBulldog2
Nekochan
2seaoat
7 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

2seaoat

I am still toast, but I got a call around 4 after cutting some grass, and spoke with the doc about my cat scans monday. First, my 24 hour urine test which measures my high level of hormones causing the endocrine cancer dropped from 84 to 57 for the first time since they found the tumors on my liver.

Second, the cat scans showed global necrosis on all the tumors and shrinkage across the board......this explains the pain the last two months as some of these tumors are two inch two inch and the inflammation at times becomes very uncomfortable. It appears that doubling up the 30 mg shots to 60mg of shots is showing great results among patients as it does not cure the disease and ultimate spread, but it is showing that it is creating a stable disease.....they cannot tell me how long this period will last....or that the tumors may not start growing next week......but hell, I thought I was a goner last summer and I have lived a year longer, and all though weaker, I am very encouraged. I want to thank everyone for whacking me on this forum....I am so tired of people on their tippy toes worrying about offending me......you do not know how much I appreciate getting whacked and feeling normal and not having people whistle past the graveyard.......

I lost my bucket list poker tournament.....but who knows.....I may get another chance. All is good.

Woot!! Woot!! Thanks for sharing. Damn good news..You will qualify for another Poker tournament. Just remember to count the Aces. LOL

That's great man. Maybe you'll be the one with the two shot's that put's it into remission.

Glad to hear it... you old seagoat.

Nekochan

Nekochan

Seaoat, I told you earlier today that you're as obnoxious as hell and I meant it. But believe me when I tell you that I could not be happier for you. That is great news! sunny

PBulldog2

PBulldog2

Great news, Seaoat!

2seaoat

Seaoat, I told you earlier today that you're as obnoxious as hell and I meant it.

I am telling you this forum is good for my health. I hope none of you get a terminal illness and you can all die in your sleep at 90, but when you get sick people treat you differently.....they feel sorry for you, and they get uncomfortable being around you because they face their own mortality.....but on this forum, people argue with me....call me names.....damn you have no idea how important it is to be treated normally.

I was going to quit working a year ago and just die.....the doctor said to keep working.....to keep fighting the battle, and that it as important than medicine.......it is important to be treated normally, and for eight years I have loved getting into arguments and people calling me names.....it is amazing technology for this baby boomer....and I think it is helping to keep me alive......so bring it on.......I cannot wait to be obnoxious with somebody.

2seaoat wrote:I am still toast, but I got a call around 4 after cutting some grass, and spoke with the doc about my cat scans monday. First, my 24 hour urine test which measures my high level of hormones causing the endocrine cancer dropped from 84 to 57 for the first time since they found the tumors on my liver.

Second, the cat scans showed global necrosis on all the tumors and shrinkage across the board......this explains the pain the last two months as some of these tumors are two inch two inch and the inflammation at times becomes very uncomfortable. It appears that doubling up the 30 mg shots to 60mg of shots is showing great results among patients as it does not cure the disease and ultimate spread, but it is showing that it is creating a stable disease.....they cannot tell me how long this period will last....or that the tumors may not start growing next week......but hell, I thought I was a goner last summer and I have lived a year longer, and all though weaker, I am very encouraged. I want to thank everyone for whacking me on this forum....I am so tired of people on their tippy toes worrying about offending me......you do not know how much I appreciate getting whacked and feeling normal and not having people whistle past the graveyard.......

I lost my bucket list poker tournament.....but who knows.....I may get another chance. All is good.

That's awesome. I pray for you and act like it's working.

Hang in there, at least until we win our next NCAA Championship...LOL

PBulldog2

PBulldog2

2seaoat wrote:Seaoat, I told you earlier today that you're as obnoxious as hell and I meant it.

I am telling you this forum is good for my health. I hope none of you get a terminal illness and you can all die in your sleep at 90, but when you get sick people treat you differently.....they feel sorry for you, and they get uncomfortable being around you because they face their own mortality.....but on this forum, people argue with me....call me names.....damn you have no idea how important it is to be treated normally.

I was going to quit working a year ago and just die.....the doctor said to keep working.....to keep fighting the battle, and that it as important than medicine.......it is important to be treated normally, and for eight years I have loved getting into arguments and people calling me names.....it is amazing technology for this baby boomer....and I think it is helping to keep me alive......so bring it on.......I cannot wait to be obnoxious with somebody.

Razz at Seaoat......!

Last edited by PBulldog2 on 6/7/2013, 6:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

Oats, I want u to be around along time, So you can watch the Maritime Park go under & Hallmark and I can tell you "told you so".

Camping out tonight at Ace for that big sale tomorrow?

no stress

no stress

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

BP Snacks wrote:Oats, I want u to be around along time, So you can watch the Maritime Park go under & Hallmark and I can tell you "told you so".

Camping out tonight at Ace for that big sale tomorrow?

So you're buddies with CG...?

That's good to know.

His little back stabbing effort on BoF's feckless thread did not go unnoticed.

Have a happy....!!!!!

Is the cat still alive?

2seaoat

I would like to stay around long enough for you guys to stop attacking each other personally......just try some sincere apologies and mess with me.....its keeping me alive......it is causing all of you real pain.......life is way too short....you take things for granted.....then one day you wake up and get wisdom.......well let me share some of that wisdom and hope none of you have to deal with this......fight hard and fight mean.......but do not cross over into the real world.....if you all would agree to that simple premise....then you could focus on keeping me alive, and I could get new boat rope, and I could watch Bill's team lose to Auburn in the Iron bowl, and Joan could drive the bus to Navarre to let off the bums......all is as good as you want to make it between your ears.....but you have to want it.

Gunz wrote: cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

Look whose here. Another troll who admitted his sock shit on the PNJ attacking me.

I guess secrets are as useless as the cyber ink it takes to expose them, huh dude...?

Go feed your dogs and clean your guns.

BP Snacks wrote:Is the cat still alive?

Yet another threat.

You're on a roll stalker.

BP agrees with me on Stooderville, very little else. He offered me some very good insight and personal contacts is reference to my Galacoma that transcended our political differences. Draw what conclusions you wish.

KUDZU wrote:
BP Snacks wrote:Is the cat still alive?

Yet another threat.

You're on a roll stalker.

Hmmmm. I see no threat. Anybody else besides blindside Bill see a threaT?

Nekochan

Nekochan

Good God. Must this crap be brought onto THIS thread?

This is good news for Seaoat. It's the best news I've heard in a while now.

This is especially exciting for me! There is nothing better I like than calling Seaoat a stupidass. It was sobering to think I wouldn't be able to do it much longer but now I have renewed hope and am invigorated. I am his karma and it shall go on.

Nekochan

Nekochan

Dreamsglore wrote:This is especially exciting for me! There is nothing better I like than calling Seaoat a stupidass. It was sobering to think I wouldn't be able to do it much longer but now I have renewed hope and am invigorated. I am his karma and it shall go on.

Razz

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

I am late to this thread, but keep hanging in there, Seoat. I have a SIL who has tumors in her lungs from battling melanoma since 2000. In December of 2011, my brother told me his wife had been given 3-6 months to live. A year and a half has now passed, and she is still with us.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Nekochan wrote:Good God. Must this crap be brought onto THIS thread?

This is good news for Seaoat. It's the best news I've heard in a while now.

He's your minion and maroni's butt sniffer. Whack him on the nose with a rolled up Sears catalog.

Or do what you always do and excuse his behavior.

It is incredible news for SO.

Shut up Bill, This thread is about Oats, not your mental problems!

BP Snacks wrote:Shut up Bill, This thread is about Oats, not your mental problems!

So where's Sue, the one you're defending by obscene proxy...?

It was all about SO until you hi-jacked the thread.

Asshole.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum