Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Funny or Sad?

+3
Joanimaroni
Sal
Nekochan
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

51Funny or Sad? - Page 3 Empty Re: Funny or Sad? 6/9/2013, 6:02 pm

Markle wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:
Nekochan wrote:I just see how upset you get, FT. I mean, just look at your last post. It's not healthy to hate someone the way you hate Bush. And his whole family. Geez.

Do you have any idea how long the Bush family has been involved in criminal activity and the major detrimental effects on our country? They're an organized international cabal.

http://tomflocco.com/fs/FbiMemoPhotoLinkBushJfk.htm

What control does former President George W. Bush have over your life today? As opposed to the massive loss of your private liberties through the IRS, whom we're supposed to trust for our health insurance and care, the DSA, Benghazi, Fast and Furious, hundreds of calls being intercepted, every keyboard stroke you make...and you want to divert attention to President Bush?

How much are you being paid?

Funny or Sad? - Page 3 Conspiraloon

Seems like you should be more concerned about the current criminal scandals swirling about this administration, the White House and President Barack Hussein Obama

It never ceases to amaze how many bonafide crazies they're are in the republican party. I'm talking about serious stuff here.

52Funny or Sad? - Page 3 Empty Re: Funny or Sad? 6/9/2013, 6:38 pm

Nekochan

Nekochan

Oh cmon, Dreams. You read FloridaTexan's posts, don't you. Do you think Bush Sr murdered Kennedy?

Rolling Eyes

53Funny or Sad? - Page 3 Empty Re: Funny or Sad? 6/9/2013, 6:44 pm

Dreamsglore wrote:
It never ceases to amaze how many bonafide crazies they're are in the republican party. I'm talking about serious stuff here.

Funny or Sad? - Page 3 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSF9kSy39TCKIYbw1HKqmcN1M0W-LssfMJccyq_0JGWywAs35Ea2w

It never ceases to amaze how many bonafide liberal crazies there are in the Democratic party. I'm talking about serious stuff here.

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vBQ9FRRghuQ

Laughing

54Funny or Sad? - Page 3 Empty Re: Funny or Sad? 6/10/2013, 12:39 am

Markle

Markle

Dreamsglore wrote:
Markle wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:
Nekochan wrote:I just see how upset you get, FT. I mean, just look at your last post. It's not healthy to hate someone the way you hate Bush. And his whole family. Geez.

Do you have any idea how long the Bush family has been involved in criminal activity and the major detrimental effects on our country? They're an organized international cabal.

http://tomflocco.com/fs/FbiMemoPhotoLinkBushJfk.htm

What control does former President George W. Bush have over your life today? As opposed to the massive loss of your private liberties through the IRS, whom we're supposed to trust for our health insurance and care, the DSA, Benghazi, Fast and Furious, hundreds of calls being intercepted, every keyboard stroke you make...and you want to divert attention to President Bush?

How much are you being paid?

Funny or Sad? - Page 3 Conspiraloon

Seems like you should be more concerned about the current criminal scandals swirling about this administration, the White House and President Barack Hussein Obama

Impossible to tell with you, sorry.

55Funny or Sad? - Page 3 Empty Re: Funny or Sad? 6/10/2013, 9:04 pm

Nekochan wrote:Oh cmon, Dreams. You read FloridaTexan's posts, don't you. Do you think Bush Sr murdered Kennedy?

Rolling Eyes

No.

56Funny or Sad? - Page 3 Empty Re: Funny or Sad? 6/11/2013, 11:19 am

Nekochan

Nekochan

Thank God for that, Dreams! I just don't get the people who think that one political Party is always good while the other Party is always evil to the core.

57Funny or Sad? - Page 3 Empty Re: Funny or Sad? 6/11/2013, 11:20 am

Sal

Sal

Nekochan wrote:Thank God for that, Dreams! I just don't get the people who think that one political Party is always good while the other Party is always evil to the core.

I don't think one political party is always good, but I do think one is evil to the core.

Twisted Evil

58Funny or Sad? - Page 3 Empty Re: Funny or Sad? 6/11/2013, 11:26 am

Nekochan

Nekochan

Sal wrote:
Nekochan wrote:Thank God for that, Dreams! I just don't get the people who think that one political Party is always good while the other Party is always evil to the core.

I don't think one political party is always good, but I do think one is evil to the core.

Twisted Evil

Oh my....do you think Bush Sr killed Kennedy?

59Funny or Sad? - Page 3 Empty Re: Funny or Sad? 6/11/2013, 11:31 am

Sal

Sal

Nekochan wrote:

I don't keep up with all the conspiracy theories, Neko.

I do know the Bush family has been involved in some pretty shady deals for generations.

Do you think Oswald acted alone?

60Funny or Sad? - Page 3 Empty Re: Funny or Sad? 6/11/2013, 11:41 am

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Sal wrote:

Twisted Evil

They certainly are not the party I joined in 1970. I am still a registered "R," however I started increasingly moving my vote away from "R" beginning in 1992. They have become radically crazier in the last 20 years, so I don't see me supporting any of the current mainstream "Rs" in the near future. The mainstream "Rs" of today would have been considered space-cadets when I joined the party in 1970.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

61Funny or Sad? - Page 3 Empty Re: Funny or Sad? 6/11/2013, 11:57 am

Sal

Sal

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
They certainly are not the party I joined in 1970. I am still a registered "R," however I started increasingly moving my vote away from "R" beginning in 1992. They have become radically crazier in the last 20 years, so I don't see me supporting any of the current mainstream "Rs" in the near future. The mainstream "Rs" of today would have been considered space-cadets when I joined the party in 1970.

I switched from Independent to Democrat in 1998, when I could never envision voting for a Republican again.

62Funny or Sad? - Page 3 Empty Re: Funny or Sad? 6/11/2013, 11:59 am

Nekochan

Nekochan

Sal wrote:
Nekochan wrote:

I don't keep up with all the conspiracy theories, Neko.

I do know the Bush family has been involved in some pretty shady deals for generations.

Do you think Oswald acted alone?

I don't know if he acted alone. Oswald was stationed at Atsugi Air Base, Japan in the 50s. We lived in that area for a number of years and I was surprised to find out that Oswald had been stationed there as a Marine. He was reportedly a communist during this period of time which didn't go over well in the military, as you can imagine. It's been speculated that he was working with the Soviet Union or spying for them, but I don't know if this is true. I really think he was a nut case commie who was working alone, but who knows. I don't think Kennedy's assassination was Bush Sr or Lyndon Johnson or any of the other kind of outlandish ideas.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum