Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

This is too funny.

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1This is too funny. Empty This is too funny. 7/15/2012, 7:47 pm

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

I have not posted in almost 48 hours and you people still can't find anything better to talk about other than me.

Lot's of my older posts commented on but I remained silent. Counting the names you all called me. Is it jealousy because Jesus likes me more than he likes you?

Is it because I have a job and make good money?

Why is it that with everything going on in the world, you can't take your focus off me?

2This is too funny. Empty Re: This is too funny. 7/15/2012, 7:58 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I can't speak for others, but for me it's because I aspire to be more like you. To have your money, you're good looks, your success with women, your intelligence, but most of all your humility. I don't think there's any doubt that you're Jesus' favorite poster.

3This is too funny. Empty Re: This is too funny. 7/15/2012, 8:09 pm

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

The less intelligent of the two parties is even talking about me on a thread that I haven't even commented on. The no time to duck and run thread.

Pathetic little people.

4This is too funny. Empty Re: This is too funny. 7/15/2012, 8:27 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Don't pay any attention to those little people, son. You have Jesus on your side and that's all that matters. I wouldn't be a bit surprised if Allah is watching your back too.

5This is too funny. Empty Re: This is too funny. 7/15/2012, 8:33 pm

ghandi wrote:The less intelligent of the two parties is even talking about me on a thread that I haven't even commented on. The no time to duck and run thread.

Pathetic little people.

Then you should feel honored.

6This is too funny. Empty Re: This is too funny. 7/15/2012, 8:47 pm

no stress

no stress

Heck yeah! I aint never had a thread devoted to me..good or bad. Hell I'm jealous of him however misguided as that is. FML

7This is too funny. Empty Re: This is too funny. 7/15/2012, 10:15 pm

ghandi wrote:I have not posted in almost 48 hours and you people still can't find anything better to talk about other than me.

Lot's of my older posts commented on but I remained silent. Counting the names you all called me. Is it jealousy because Jesus likes me more than he likes you?

Is it because I have a job and make good money?

Why is it that with everything going on in the world, you can't take your focus off me?

People always like to talk about trashy things-especially people.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum