Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Funny or Sad?

+3
Joanimaroni
Sal
Nekochan
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

26Funny or Sad? - Page 2 Empty Re: Funny or Sad? 6/7/2013, 11:30 pm

Nekochan

Nekochan

LOL, his people just forgot to give him his speech. Razz

27Funny or Sad? - Page 2 Empty Re: Funny or Sad? 6/7/2013, 11:40 pm

I'm talking about the "fool me once" speech. I laugh every time I see it.

28Funny or Sad? - Page 2 Empty Re: Funny or Sad? 6/7/2013, 11:43 pm

Nekochan

Nekochan

Dreamsglore wrote:I'm talking about the "fool me once" speech. I laugh every time I see it.
I know...I just watched it!

29Funny or Sad? - Page 2 Empty Re: Funny or Sad? 6/8/2013, 12:08 am

Markle

Markle

Dreamsglore wrote:
Nekochan wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:Bush was funny. I didn't like his politics but kinda liked him.

Yes, Bush was funny. Some of his garbled statements were really funny.
But you know what...if that had been Bill Clinton today, no one would have even known that he had no speech. I'm not a Clinton fan, but he was much better in this kind of situation than Obama is.

My favorite George Bush speech

http://search.mywebsearch.com/mywebsearch/video.jhtml?searchfor=funny+bush+speech+video+fool+me+once&ts=1370661922053&p2=^UX^xdm025^YY^us&n=77fc7234&ss=sub&st=hp&ptb=ADCAAF07-8AE5-49C9-B60F-ACDC7651F2E2&tpr=sbt&si=107848_40882996-7819

I have a number of favorite speeches from President Barack Hussein Obama too. These may be new to you since they probably were not covered by the DailyKOS or MediaMatters.

If you laugh at the speech by President Bush, these will have you rolling in the aisles!

Barack Hussein Obama “Uh” Count
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ThEAO0lt4Dw

Barack Hussein Obama Asthma Teleprompter Gaffe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cxxxGUeZtno

Barack Hussein Obama Claims He’s Visited 57 States
(There ARE 57 Muslim States)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EpGH02DtIws

Barack Hussein Obama Thanks Himself Teleprompter Gaffe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JmaJWxbusOg

Barack Hussein Obama Teleprompter Gaffe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=udParB8uo4M

Senator Barack Hussein Obama—What was the Question?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8GaU-ExYm30

Senator Barack Hussein Obama Gaffes without Teleprompter
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8BHyqtaECLI

Barack Hussein Obama Corpsman
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZlKIfzoC8D0

The far left shares their pride in President Barack Hussein Obama who shares with William Jefferson Clinton their LOATHING of the United States Military.

I would wager a years pay of any far lefties here that not one of the Republican Mitt Romney, Paul Ryan or former candidate Sen. John McCain or Sarah Palin would make the same mistake. They would not "confuse" the names of a Medal of Honor recipient to whom they had presented the medal posthumously to the grieving family with the one they honored by presenting the medal to the only living recipient from the war in Afghanistan.

I am not angry. I am profoundly sad that such a "Commander in Chief" is leading our military. Someone with no respect, whatsoever, for all the brave hero's who are TRULY SERVING our country.

Obama
The excuse given by the White House is that Obama did not have PREPARED REMARKS. In other words, he has so little respect for Medal of Honor winners that he can't be bothered to remember the names of the two recipients HE PRESENTED WITH THE MEDAL OF MEDAL without his BELOVED TELEPROMPTER.

Disgraceful.

From Blackfive:

President Obama’s Terrible Mistake (Did not know who HE had presented the medals to who were alive or DEAD.
June 23, 2011

The President addressing the 10th Mountain Division today at Fort Drum:

"First time I saw 10th Mountain Division, you guys were in southern Iraq. When I went back to visit Afghanistan, you guys were the first ones there. I had the great honor of seeing some of you because a comrade of yours, Jared Monti, was the first person who I was able to award the Medal of Honor to who actually came back and wasn't receiving it posthumously."

As we all know, SSG Sal Giunta, of the 173rd Airborne, was the first living recipient (2011) of the MOH who fought in Iraq/Afghanistan. SFC Jared Monti, 10th Mountain Division, was KIA in Afghanistan in 2006. He was posthumously awarded the MOH by Obama in 2009.

http://www.blackfive.net/main/2011/06/president-obamas-terrible-mistake.html%20

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m9meB7G9R1E

30Funny or Sad? - Page 2 Empty Re: Funny or Sad? 6/8/2013, 9:56 am

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Dreamsglore wrote:I thought it was funny and he handled it well. It's truly sad when you hate someone you can't objectively view anything. This is the first time I've ever heard anyone say he is a lousy public speaker. That's just off the charts.

The GOP used the "teleprompter" meme in 2008. Has anyone noticed the President writing on his hand? Forgetting which publications he reads? Slaughtering the English language?

31Funny or Sad? - Page 2 Empty Re: Funny or Sad? 6/8/2013, 10:11 am

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

What's disgraceful, Markle, is that a sawed-off little fascist hack like you is getting paid.

32Funny or Sad? - Page 2 Empty Re: Funny or Sad? 6/8/2013, 10:14 am

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Right...what a funny guy...so endearing. Makes me want to puke.

33Funny or Sad? - Page 2 Empty Re: Funny or Sad? 6/8/2013, 10:19 am

Nekochan

Nekochan

Floridatexan wrote:
What's disgraceful, Markle, is that a sawed-off little fascist hack like you is getting paid.

Obama is lucky. You do it for free.

34Funny or Sad? - Page 2 Empty Re: Funny or Sad? 6/8/2013, 10:28 am

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Dreamsglore wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:Bush was funny. I didn't like his politics but kinda liked him.

Shocked

I never hated Bush himself just his politics.

Flippant is more like it...which is easy when you don't have a conscience. I never thought he was funny; never trusted him from the day he announced his candidacy; never will trust him in any way. He exceeded my worst expectations.

35Funny or Sad? - Page 2 Empty Re: Funny or Sad? 6/8/2013, 10:30 am

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Nekochan wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:

Obama is lucky. You do it for free.

Knock yourself out, Neko. We're in the same boat.

36Funny or Sad? - Page 2 Empty Re: Funny or Sad? 6/8/2013, 10:32 am

Nekochan

Nekochan

FT, I know that Bush makes you sick. You can't stand looking at him, hearing about him. Why don't you tell your fellow liberals to stop bringing him up!

37Funny or Sad? - Page 2 Empty Re: Funny or Sad? 6/8/2013, 11:22 am

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Nekochan wrote:FT, I know that Bush makes you sick. You can't stand looking at him, hearing about him. Why don't you tell your fellow liberals to stop bringing him up!

You'd like it if we all just pretended that Bush's mistakes were over the day he left office, wouldn't you...and apparently a whole lot of other people feel the same way, since he wasn't really called upon during the 2012 election. We're still dealing with the fallout from Bush's "nucular" term of office. Yes, I despise him; I despise his whole family and what they stand for, including any revisionist or apologist for his unlawful and heinous acts.

38Funny or Sad? - Page 2 Empty Re: Funny or Sad? 6/8/2013, 11:29 am

Nekochan

Nekochan

I just see how upset you get, FT. I mean, just look at your last post. It's not healthy to hate someone the way you hate Bush. And his whole family. Geez.

39Funny or Sad? - Page 2 Empty Re: Funny or Sad? 6/8/2013, 1:02 pm

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Nekochan wrote:I just see how upset you get, FT. I mean, just look at your last post. It's not healthy to hate someone the way you hate Bush. And his whole family. Geez.

Do you have any idea how long the Bush family has been involved in criminal activity and the major detrimental effects on our country? They're an organized international cabal.

http://tomflocco.com/fs/FbiMemoPhotoLinkBushJfk.htm

40Funny or Sad? - Page 2 Empty Re: Funny or Sad? 6/8/2013, 1:31 pm

Nekochan

Nekochan

So Bush Sr. killed President Kennedy.
Your mind never stops, I'll give you that.

41Funny or Sad? - Page 2 Empty Re: Funny or Sad? 6/8/2013, 4:23 pm

Flocco is a nut case. Oh... I just noticed who used him as a reliable source... nevermind.

42Funny or Sad? - Page 2 Empty Re: Funny or Sad? 6/8/2013, 4:39 pm

Nekochan

Nekochan

But Pkr, there is a picture of Bush outside the Dallas School Book Depository! If you look real close at the picture and you have any imagination...well, it's him.

43Funny or Sad? - Page 2 Empty Re: Funny or Sad? 6/8/2013, 9:47 pm

Floridatexan wrote:
Flippant is more like it...which is easy when you don't have a conscience...

Funny or Sad? - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSd4Ia0ztLy3LHAn4zjsLrAOi3WWluZuXpOduLl6tpGKefxZnhaWQ

You have one?

*****SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jhat-xUQ6dw

Rolling Eyes

44Funny or Sad? - Page 2 Empty Re: Funny or Sad? 6/8/2013, 11:15 pm

Markle

Markle

Floridatexan wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:I thought it was funny and he handled it well. It's truly sad when you hate someone you can't objectively view anything. This is the first time I've ever heard anyone say he is a lousy public speaker. That's just off the charts.

The GOP used the "teleprompter" meme in 2008. Has anyone noticed the President writing on his hand? Forgetting which publications he reads? Slaughtering the English language?

Funny, in spite of all his reading and being the Commander in Chief he doesn't have a clue as to what a corpsman is in the Navy...or how to pronounce the word for that matter.

As a matter of fact, yes. Please make the effort to review the partial list of President Barack Hussein Obama's real "talent".

President Barack Hussein Obama's hand isn't large enough to write an entire speech even if it was one short paragraph. Maybe if he rolled up his sleeves it might fit....

Last edited by Markle on 6/9/2013, 12:46 am; edited 2 times in total

45Funny or Sad? - Page 2 Empty Re: Funny or Sad? 6/8/2013, 11:18 pm

Markle

Markle

Floridatexan wrote:

What did I post which isn't true.

What about FORGETTING who was alive and who was dead that you Presented with the United States highest military honor, the Medal of Honor is NOT disgraceful?

46Funny or Sad? - Page 2 Empty Re: Funny or Sad? 6/8/2013, 11:21 pm

Markle

Markle

Floridatexan wrote:

Right...what a funny guy...so endearing. Makes me want to puke.

Pathetic, that's all you have isn't it? What happened 10 years ago.

47Funny or Sad? - Page 2 Empty Re: Funny or Sad? 6/8/2013, 11:34 pm

Markle

Markle

Floridatexan wrote:
Nekochan wrote:FT, I know that Bush makes you sick. You can't stand looking at him, hearing about him. Why don't you tell your fellow liberals to stop bringing him up!

You'd like it if we all just pretended that Bush's mistakes were over the day he left office, wouldn't you...and apparently a whole lot of other people feel the same way, since he wasn't really called upon during the 2012 election. We're still dealing with the fallout from Bush's "nucular" term of office. Yes, I despise him; I despise his whole family and what they stand for, including any revisionist or apologist for his unlawful and heinous acts.

I understand your increasing level of frustration. How you wish you had at least a few legitimate accomplishments about President Barack Hussein Obama to boast about.

Instead, he has ushered in utter destruction or our country at his hand, now major scandals are swirling about his administration, the White House and himself. How could we expect more from someone who has been said to lead from behind. Looks like all those CEO's and "Rich" peoples jobs aren't as easy as he thought. After all, look at the chaos developing in all our major agencies. How many more scandals by this time next week?

Last edited by Markle on 6/10/2013, 12:36 am; edited 1 time in total

48Funny or Sad? - Page 2 Empty Re: Funny or Sad? 6/8/2013, 11:43 pm

Markle

Markle

Floridatexan wrote:

Seek help! To say your reaction is abnormal is a gross understatement.

I don't hate or despise President Barack Hussein Obama nor his family. I think he is probably a good husband and father.

I do hate and despise his efforts to turn this from a proud, self reliant country filled with people with personal responsibility and souls to lemmings reliant on GOVERNMENT for their womb to tomb care. Tragic.

49Funny or Sad? - Page 2 Empty Re: Funny or Sad? 6/8/2013, 11:48 pm

Markle

Markle

Floridatexan wrote:
Nekochan wrote:I just see how upset you get, FT. I mean, just look at your last post. It's not healthy to hate someone the way you hate Bush. And his whole family. Geez.

Do you have any idea how long the Bush family has been involved in criminal activity and the major detrimental effects on our country? They're an organized international cabal.

http://tomflocco.com/fs/FbiMemoPhotoLinkBushJfk.htm

What control does former President George W. Bush have over your life today? As opposed to the massive loss of your private liberties through the IRS, whom we're supposed to trust for our health insurance and care, the DSA, Benghazi, Fast and Furious, hundreds of calls being intercepted, every keyboard stroke you make...and you want to divert attention to President Bush?

How much are you being paid?

Funny or Sad? - Page 2 Conspiraloon

Seems like you should be more concerned about the current criminal scandals swirling about this administration, the White House and President Barack Hussein Obama

50Funny or Sad? - Page 2 Empty Re: Funny or Sad? 6/9/2013, 3:24 pm

Nekochan

Nekochan

Once Obama is out of office I will not be thinking much at all about him. It's sad for someone to let hate and obsession consume them.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum