Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Had to give Bill a 2-day ban

+9
PBulldog2
gulfbeachbandit
ZVUGKTUBM
Hospital Bob
ImpishScoundrel
Joanimaroni
Nekochan
Sal
boards of FL
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 7]

Dreamsglore wrote:TB has some issues going on-no doubt but so does Chrissy and no conservatives say anything to her. I'm glad she is rarely on this forum myself. Some of the things she has said were as bad as TB and much more crude and repulsive. I admit I can't stand her but she was just as bad and more offensive in some ways.

Not true. I find most of her stuff repulsive. And I've told her so, in a PM. And now she is on ignore. It works great for me.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Our whole society has been getting more and more confrontational over time. We see it on cable TV news. We see it in internet discussions.
We've stopped listening to each other and most of us are now just yelling at each other.
It's getting worse and worse.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

boards of FL wrote:Let's all be honest here. Many of you enjoy getting the guy all riled up. Sal is right on that point.

Exactly. They know who they are......

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Maybe. But I will admit he strong armed me to stop posting about Studer. I saw that even simple comments drove him into a rage. In doing so he turned this "discussion" forum into a vile sewer of nasty and personal comments that had nothing to do with the subject matter being discussed. I also under stand that I can be argumentative and disruptive. I can even make Seaoats call me names. But there is a difference in discussions and a illogical Mosh pit of insanity. He achieved what he was after. Total control, fear and the ability to limit free speech.
I commend Mr Boards for this lesson in human nature. I think it is a learning experience for all of us, whether you agree or not.

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Sal wrote:
hallmarkgrad2 wrote:He bothers me. I get very concerned when he starts his tirades against women. If he kept it just to the men, I could be OK with it.

I agree with that.

Ghandi can be every bit as misogynistic, but I don't remember any conservatives condemning that.

Ghandi didn't do this. bill did. Lets put the blame where it belongs.

Nekochan

Nekochan

hallmarkgrad2 wrote:Maybe. But I will admit he strong armed me to stop posting about Studer. I saw that even simple comments drove him into a rage. In doing so he turned this "discussion" forum into a vile sewer of nasty and personal comments that had nothing to do with the subject matter being discussed. I also under stand that I can be argumentative and disruptive. I can even make Seaoats call me names. But there is a difference in discussions and a illogical Mosh pit of insanity. He achieved what he was after. Total control, fear and the ability to limit free speech.
I commend Mr Boards for this lesson in human nature. I think it is a learning experience for all of us, whether you agree or not.

cheers cheers cheers

Exactly, Hallmark. No other member on here fits that description the way he does. Yes, there are other people on here who push things too far. And there is plenty of pettiness. And vulgar posts. And attacks that shouldn't be. But no one like Bill. And his crap has gone on for years. And making excuses for him is not helping.

Sal

Sal

I don't know what's so hard to understand regarding ...

"I won't defend Bill"

and ...

"I'm not making excuses for him."

and ...

"I don't think there's any excuse for some of the stuff he posts."

Nekochan

Nekochan

Sal, it does seems like some want to make excuses for him.

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

I'm worried. Without this, the only thing he does, berate people, what will he do for two days?
Not being mean. I'm serious. What else does he have besides this forum?
Maybe someone should go over there and check in on him.
Want me to do it?

Sal

Sal

Nekochan wrote:Sal, it does seems like some want to make excuses for him.

I haven't seen anyone who has excused or supported his behavior in any way.

Some of us just aren't as myopic as you.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

gulfbeachbandit wrote:I'm worried. Without this, the only thing he does, berate people, what will he do for two days?
Not being mean. I'm serious. What else does he have besides this forum?
Maybe someone should go over there and check in on him.
Want me to do it?

Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

hallmarkgrad2 wrote:My advise is to leave him alone. The ignore button works well.

Watch ..................This post was made by Damaged Eagle who is currently on your ignore list..............simple LOL

Had to give Bill a 2-day ban - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR8VC5gfHyMz2TUKbu4_3yLg5IZgbEBN1Cqe4m3Kp5FkBpK11ZNKg

Works for me. I much rather make comments about something silly that you post than have you stalking me around calling me troll and other things.

Has your daughter decided to demand her right to enlist and be on the front lines yet?

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rbm6GXllBiw

Cool

Nekochan

Nekochan

Sal wrote:

When it's said that some people like to egg him on, bother him, and that other members have said this and that too......it's making excuses for him. And when the focus is taken off what Bill has done, and put on what other members have done, it just reinforces his thinking that he's always the victim. Sorry, but that is the way I see it and you can call it whatever you like.

I think Hallmark has it completely right, although my experience is that ignoring him will not stop his attacks. But Hallmark is a good man with a very strong desire to avoid trouble. I think if you can ignore someone like Bill, and ignore his attacks, and continue to ignore his attacks week after week and month after month, that is best.

Dreamsglore wrote:
Exactly. I agree TB responds way out of proportion to what was said, however, the one complaining the most( DE) has been consistently trying to provoke people. He's been following me around for months throwing out insults but he doesn't exist as far as I'm concerned. I have no desire to even trade insults w/ him.

Had to give Bill a 2-day ban - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ3uU5bxS7Qe73pHo5vUP2tukl3JObovREMjYp3TcbD0NJhMUkGVg

You want to leave him continue with his little tantrum that's fine by me have BIF unban him, he's a perfect example of a liberal just like you are.

There's a big difference between insults and abusive threats.

As for me following you around insulting you... I haven't done that lately now have I? I wonder why? Perhaps you shouldn't start something you are incapable of finishing...

Do you want to start it up again and then complain when when you can't handle it or finish it again? Then go ahead but just remember...

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eFTLKWw542g

Twisted Evil

Last edited by Damaged Eagle on 6/5/2013, 7:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Before Bill gets ALL the blame for this forum coming apart at the seams. Regardless of anything Bill has said or done it's inexcusable to post his father's obituary (with photo) which identifies all his relatives.
But something else is even worse. Right now his wife's photo is being used as a poster's avatar. Every time the poster submits a post there is the picture of Bill's wife again.
That should have never happened and it should not still be happening.
And either the poster should remove that or the forum moderator should do it for him.

Dreamsglore wrote:TB has some issues going on-no doubt but so does Chrissy and no conservatives say anything to her. I'm glad she is rarely on this forum myself. Some of the things she has said were as bad as TB and much more crude and repulsive. I admit I can't stand her but she was just as bad and more offensive in some ways.

Had to give Bill a 2-day ban - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcToZmUa02Zxk2V0HV7M7rElWC7O5w_3AWGq8vNw9TeIVrnYz4SFgA

What Chrissy says at times can be a repulsive but she's not making abusive threats.

*****SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tna0Mmu1XlI

Smile

Nekochan wrote:
Sal wrote:

When it's said that some people like to egg him on, bother him, and that other members have said this and that too......it's making excuses for him. And when the focus is taken off what Bill has done, and put on what other members have done, it just reinforces his thinking that he's always the victim. Sorry, but that is the way I see it and you can call it whatever you like.

I think Hallmark has it completely right, although my experience is that ignoring him will not stop his attacks. But Hallmark is a good man with a very strong desire to avoid trouble. I think if you can ignore someone like Bill, and ignore his attacks, and continue to ignore his attacks week after week and month after month, that is best.

I don't think it's making excuses for him. We have agreed he is way over the line. The point is why aren't other people banned who should have been like Chrissy? She was just as bad but got a pass. People like Bob and Stormy ,PD thought it was funny and defended her. Why was it different w/ her than TB? Boards doesn't like to respond to that but it's true. You never said anything about her and neither did the others.

Sal

Sal

Nekochan wrote:
When it's said that some people like to egg him on, bother him, and that other members have said this and that too......it's making excuses for him.

No, it's not.

Sorry, but that is the way I see it and you can call it whatever you like.

Cognitive dissonance?

ImpishScoundrel wrote:
Nekochan wrote:Dreams, I do not totally disagree with you here. But you can ignore some people and they leave you alone. That is not the case with Bill. I know that I have ignored him for weeks, but he kept up his attacks. I would bet that others have experienced the same thing with him.

He decided to pull his shit on me just for replying to another poster he doesn't like. Guess I'm guilty by association. I've run into many like him, they don't go away when you ignore them. Sometimes, the only way to shut them up for a bit is to light their fuse and let them blow.

Had to give Bill a 2-day ban - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRhJjwGELbnfvnyz3V_K0SeYvxDpSeyHVc_-RCAWF07gDQbQCHRaQ

I agree. It's kinda like sticking a tactical nuke down a...

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IjGHwGkFIFw

Smile

Someone here said Chrissy didn't make abusive threats. That's totally false. She tried to get me to meet her at the donut shop and went behind the lines and gave what she thought was personal info. on people to out them to people who offered bounties.

Sal

Sal

Bob wrote:Before Bill gets ALL the blame for this forum coming apart at the seams. Regardless of anything Bill has said or done it's inexcusable to post his father's obituary (with photo) which identifies all his relatives.
But something else is even worse. Right now his wife's photo is being used as a poster's avatar. Every time the poster submits a post there is the picture of Bill's wife again.
That should have never happened and it should not still be happening.
And either the poster should remove that or the forum moderator should do it for him.

That's fucked up.

I didn't realize that had happened.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Sal wrote:
Nekochan wrote:
When it's said that some people like to egg him on, bother him, and that other members have said this and that too......it's making excuses for him.

No, it's not.

Sorry, but that is the way I see it and you can call it whatever you like.

Cognitive dissonance?

The posters who find themselves caught-up in the drama here are the same ones who did it on the old forum, going back to 2006. The innocence is completely feigned.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Dreamsglore wrote:

I don't think it's making excuses for him. We have agreed he is way over the line. The point is why aren't other people banned who should have been like Chrissy? She was just as bad but got a pass. People like Bob and Stormy ,PD thought it was funny and defended her. Why was it different w/ her than TB? Boards doesn't like to respond to that but it's true. You never said anything about her and neither did the others.

I think what this whole forum needs is to be shut down for a few days.
That's how they handled it when I was in high school. When some of the kids misbehaved the school put the whole class in detention. And after that I never did it again. lol
Or like in the movie Full Metal Jacket, when the one recruit misbehaved, the drill instructor R. Lee Ermey made the whole platoon do push ups. And that put a stop to it.
So suspend the whole thing for a few days.

Nekochan wrote:His entire purpose on the forum is getting others riled up.
Again, making excuses for him is not doing any good.

Had to give Bill a 2-day ban - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTu3qgFpxWGKl_St8sF365qpLlFyCC-E-VKhWIAHSbQPCGjIBhE

*****WARM SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JynwVKXzc9s

Smile

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

We need more discipline around here. This is discipline.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum