Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Stockman introduces a bill to give taxpayers the same flimsy excuses as the IRS gives congress...

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

http://stockman.house.gov/media-center/press-releases/stockman-bill-allows-taxpayers-to-use-same-lame-excuses-as-irs

Under Stockman’s bill, “The Dog Ate My Tax Receipts Act,” taxpayers who do not provide documents requested by the IRS can claim one of the following reasons:

1. The dog ate my tax receipts
2. Convenient, unexplained, miscellaneous computer malfunction
3. Traded documents for five terrorists
4. Burned for warmth while lost in the Yukon
5. Left on table in Hillary’s Book Room
6. Received water damage in the trunk of Ted Kennedy’s car
7. Forgot in gun case sold to Mexican drug lords
8. Forced to recycle by municipal Green Czar
9. Was short on toilet paper while camping
10. At this point, what difference does it make?

Lol well it should be able to pass since what passes for government today is a joke.

stormwatch89

stormwatch89

I love it!!!

Thinking about all the extra space I'll have in my office!

Thank you, Lois!

Stockman introduces a bill to give taxpayers the same flimsy excuses as the IRS gives congress... Two_golden_retriever_dogs_eating_homework_paper_augieDoggy.jpg

Sal

Sal

And, the most unproductive Congress in the history of the Republic continues to perform cheap political stunts while ignoring the business of the American people ....

.... and, the sheeple cheer and applaud wildly.

We are thoroughly fucked.

gatorfan

Sal wrote:And, the most unproductive Congress in the history of the Republic continues to perform cheap political stunts while ignoring the business of the American people ....

.... and, the sheeple cheer and applaud wildly.

We are thoroughly fucked.

As Sen Joe Manchin said in last weeks Time magazine - "My worst day as Governor was better than my best day as a Senator." He can't even get support from his own party (Dem) because he ATTEMPTS to be a centrist and reach across the aisle. That's a big "NO WAY" for both party's in that zoo. He ought to run for President - someone who actually believes in bi-partisan efforts.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum