Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Had to give Bill a 2-day ban

+9
PBulldog2
gulfbeachbandit
ZVUGKTUBM
Hospital Bob
ImpishScoundrel
Joanimaroni
Nekochan
Sal
boards of FL
13 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 7]

1Had to give Bill a 2-day ban Empty Had to give Bill a 2-day ban 6/5/2013, 3:17 pm

boards of FL

boards of FL

Wasn't going to make a big announcement, though I'm seeing speculation and buzz in the drama threads so I thought I would announce that I gave Bill 2-day ban this morning.

The ultimate reason was that he seemed to be going a bit overboard with the personal info. Had to be done.

Had to give Bill a 2-day ban Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQxnVUwWcnwmO7h9nTFMZXz-OWied-sXl6BazpNNg5cBmdXy7b8

About time.

*****SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CmuZsSsyQ-M

Smile

Sal

Sal

I won't defend Bill because he has repeatedly displayed an extraordinary lack of self-control.

I will observe, however, that there is a certain group of posters on this forum who have made a sport of goading him into these tantrums.

And, that's a pretty low way to get your jollies.

Nekochan

Nekochan

Oh bull, he's been doing this for years. First on the PNJ forum, now on here. No one has to goad him into it. He picks fights with people he disagrees with and some of them give him hell because of his nastiness. I didn't goad him into posting anything about me, but he did. The hate will build up in him again, and he'll go on another rant. It's just a matter of time. Could be days or weeks or several months. But it will happen again and it will continue to happen. And there is no excuse for it.

He bothers me. I get very concerned when he starts his tirades against women. If he kept it just to the men, I could be OK with it. As a word of caution I would advise not posting with him.

Had to give Bill a 2-day ban Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTGS5tx8wGjp9dcIc47NpajtFGWqJtmKCmsWPpRNHtA0rkLl3q4

You won't defend him but won't go out your way to stop him either when he let's his tantrum overflow onto other posters, who are in general conservative or independent, when they say something to him or if he just decides he doesn't like something had to say on his bad hair days.

Live with the knowledge that as far as I'm concerned his actions represent the liberal community at it's finest to an independent with a conservative leaning like myself.

*****SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0G1TgseTPH0

Smile

That you might ban me as well but I tire of his ongoing bullshit. The only way to fight a bully like Bill, is to bully back. Joani has endured against this bully for yrs. He was a real ass hole over at pnj. Get banned and rather than calm down, he would post death threats in RSS.

Two day vacation for us but not for the poor cat.

Sal

Sal

Damaged Eagle wrote:
You won't defend him but won't go out your way to stop him either when he let's his tantrum overflow onto other posters, who are in general conservative or independent, when they say something to him or if he just decides he doesn't like something had to say on his bad hair days.

I've never been supportive of his abusive tirades, and I've said so publicly several times.

I even sent him a PM asking him to knock it off, so shove it.

hallmarkgrad2 wrote:He bothers me. I get very concerned when he starts his tirades against women. If he kept it just to the men, I could be OK with it. As a word of caution I would advise not posting with him.

Had to give Bill a 2-day ban Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRLvifBXh8ObfrfKH0utaHJ-5djytzYUJUNkedaRFqnVV2EDi1o

That's nice.

I'm more than willing to talk to him and let him rant on as a representative the liberal community because...

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZJPYo-YUkA

Very Happy

Nekochan

Nekochan

To Sal's credit, he did condemn Bill last night.
But making excuses for him is not helping his victim mentality. Doesn't help at all.

Sal

Sal

hallmarkgrad2 wrote:He bothers me. I get very concerned when he starts his tirades against women. If he kept it just to the men, I could be OK with it.

I agree with that.

Ghandi can be every bit as misogynistic, but I don't remember any conservatives condemning that.

Sal

Sal

Nekochan wrote:
But making excuses for him is not helping his victim mentality. Doesn't help at all.

I'm not making excuses for him.

I don't think there's any excuse for some of the stuff he posts.

I'm just describing my observations.

Dispute them to your heart's content.

Nekochan

Nekochan

I did condemn Ghandi when he posted some horrible things. Totally repulsive things. No excuse for that either.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Sal wrote:I won't defend Bill because he has repeatedly displayed an extraordinary lack of self-control.

I will observe, however, that there is a certain group of posters on this forum who have made a sport of goading him into these tantrums.

Oh please....What a bunch of bull......

We are talking about a grown man, responsible for his own actions, not a child having a temper tantrum

He started his downside a week or so ago with the sock names and the drastic increase in his vile comments to harass others who do not agree with his opinions.

My advise is to leave him alone. The ignore button works well.

Watch ..................This post was made by Damaged Eagle who is currently on your ignore list..............simple LOL

Last edited by hallmarkgrad2 on 6/5/2013, 4:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sal wrote:
hallmarkgrad2 wrote:He bothers me. I get very concerned when he starts his tirades against women. If he kept it just to the men, I could be OK with it.

I agree with that.

Ghandi can be every bit as misogynistic, but I don't remember any conservatives condemning that.

Exactly. I agree TB responds way out of proportion to what was said, however, the one complaining the most( DE) has been consistently trying to provoke people. He's been following me around for months throwing out insults but he doesn't exist as far as I'm concerned. I have no desire to even trade insults w/ him.

Sal wrote:
Damaged Eagle wrote:

I've never been supportive of his abusive tirades, and I've said so publicly several times.

I even sent him a PM asking him to knock it off, so shove it.

Had to give Bill a 2-day ban Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTsDpV1PUdXo0Vlom6gaxR48aT9ahWLNVESic8EoHN4mAHUTZWu

That post wasn't aimed directly at you and to tell the truth it applies to few more liberals than; W_T_M, Bill, or whatever.

As far as I'm concerned you and few others are just as bad as he is at times.

Why the concern now?

Ya all didn't want to talk a couple months ago...

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eUN-AZ5T294

Twisted Evil

Nekochan

Nekochan

I saw him escalating a few days ago. His comments and attacks started becoming nastier and more personal...just like he always does before he goes bonkers. There is no excuse for it and making excuses for him just allows him to justify in his own sick mind that he's the victim. And that is what he believes. He sees himself as totally being the victim. I say this after years of watching his rants and threats.

Nekochan

Nekochan

There are two trains of thought. One--that you have to give it back to the bullies. Two--that they should be ignored.

I tend to agree with Hallmark on this. Ignore him. But Bill's sickness makes him persistent. I have gone weeks without responding to his attacks, but he never gives up. And there are a handful on here who giggle and laugh with him but then they disappear when he goes on his biggest rants.

Joanimaroni wrote:
Sal wrote:I won't defend Bill because he has repeatedly displayed an extraordinary lack of self-control.

Oh please....What a bunch of bull......

We are talking about a grown man, responsible for his own actions, not a child having a temper tantrum

He started his downside a week or so ago with the sock names and the drastic increase in his vile comments to harass others who do not agree with his opinions.

A grown child in a Man's body. poor cat!

TB has some issues going on-no doubt but so does Chrissy and no conservatives say anything to her. I'm glad she is rarely on this forum myself. Some of the things she has said were as bad as TB and much more crude and repulsive. I admit I can't stand her but she was just as bad and more offensive in some ways.

Nekochan

Nekochan

Dreams, I do not totally disagree with you here. But you can ignore some people and they leave you alone. That is not the case with Bill. I know that I have ignored him for weeks, but he kept up his attacks. I would bet that others have experienced the same thing with him.

ImpishScoundrel

ImpishScoundrel

Nekochan wrote:Dreams, I do not totally disagree with you here. But you can ignore some people and they leave you alone. That is not the case with Bill. I know that I have ignored him for weeks, but he kept up his attacks. I would bet that others have experienced the same thing with him.

He decided to pull his shit on me just for replying to another poster he doesn't like. Guess I'm guilty by association. I've run into many like him, they don't go away when you ignore them. Sometimes, the only way to shut them up for a bit is to light their fuse and let them blow.

boards of FL

boards of FL

Let's all be honest here. Many of you enjoy getting the guy all riled up. Sal is right on that point.

Nekochan

Nekochan

His entire purpose on the forum is getting others riled up.
Again, making excuses for him is not doing any good.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 7]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum