Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Churches dropping local support for Boy Scout affiliations

+4
Floridatexan
Nekochan
Sal
2seaoat
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Bob wrote:This is what one of the commentary bloggers on the PNJ story wrote...

"Gay people have an obsession of the mind, a mental disorder which only cares about fixing the fixation at any cost. This is not what any God Union is suppose to be about unless you interpret " boiling of the blood" as that. I always saw this passage as being female-male oriented and even than after marriage to act on another out side of the union is wrong for God and all others..."

I can't figure out what he means by "fixing the fixation".

Are you implying that our Bill is a closeted homo? Hmmm that explains a lot already...unleashed sexual frustrations.

BP Smacks Bill wrote:
Bob wrote:This is what one of the commentary bloggers on the PNJ story wrote...

"Gay people have an obsession of the mind, a mental disorder which only cares about fixing the fixation at any cost. This is not what any God Union is suppose to be about unless you interpret " boiling of the blood" as that. I always saw this passage as being female-male oriented and even than after marriage to act on another out side of the union is wrong for God and all others..."

I can't figure out what he means by "fixing the fixation".

Are you implying that our Bill is a closeted homo? Hmmm that explains a lot already...unleashed sexual frustrations.

I am so glad you are representing Sue in this. I bet her family will line up to thank you for upping the ante on her personal issue.

Keep going and helping her look rational by allowing you to stalk me. She's always been good at manipulating idiots to take up her causes.

Still waiting on your call, stalker.

Jerk off already and releash that sexual frustration. Ahhhhhhhhhhhh

BP Smacks Bill wrote:Jerk off already and releash that sexual frustration. Ahhhhhhhhhhhh

Think about your neighbor's cat while jacking off...

Sal wrote:
Sue O'Brien, Stalker. wrote:

Idiot.

Yes.

So, quit empowering them.

Come on dude...they beg for this abuse and you know it.

I'm not gonna pull any punches with these sleazy stalkers, ever again.

Their efforts will die off soon, just like it always does when they sleep it off, and realize their shit was beyond ragged.

ring ring

BP Smacks Bill wrote:ring ring

Stalking coward.

Damaged Eagle wrote:
NEO-CON PUSSY wrote:
Damaged Eagle wrote:
Last time I checked this was still a free country and if the churches choose to take their support away from the Boy Scout organization, and even perhaps start their own organization of young men and women, that is their choice and they are free to do so.

*****SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KHF9itPLUo4

Smile

Be afraid POS troll.

I found your location near Kingbird Ave and 190th Street, and it won't take long to find your personal info.

You wanted this, so light that candle troll.

Exactly what am I supposed to be afraid of?

Feel free to go see who lives at that address... I'd be interested myself.

Of course if you run into trouble with the law because you injure someone at that address that's your doing not mine.

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cyt0ViDtJ_w

Laughing

Thanx for confirming my point. Jason Bourne is you...?????

See ya around pussy.

Sucks, don't it. You ain't that much anon as you thought.

See ya at the barn.

Churches dropping local support for Boy Scout affiliations - Page 3 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQj5K6VrcKOT9fta8Jpe5cqcGSEWWawYyz9KSmA0zvVweN3n98O

Have you pulled a rabbit out of ya all's hat yet there Billy? Oh wait! It looks like it's...

*****ROFLMAO*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N04xdYKrI3Y

lol!

Joanimaroni wrote:I really think someone has lost their mind and he is one step closer to the deep end, again.

Churches dropping local support for Boy Scout affiliations - Page 3 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSfeypwP2fTjxat3gkR1zOgJ2bTJh2WjufHDgXhaVrr5eFXptB4

I think he neglected to take something when I suggested it the other day...

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-62QgzmcDQ

Laughing

Last edited by Damaged Eagle on 6/5/2013, 2:27 am; edited 1 time in total

Nekochan wrote:There are some members on here who chuckle at him and think he's cute. And then they ignore it when he goes off the deep end like this. Those of us who have said something about his threats/name posting have been called whiners.

I came back to this forum to give it a chance. But this kind of thing that he's doing --posting addresses and posting names--needs to be denounced by EVERY member. I challenge those of you who routinely ignore this kind of behavior out of him to let him know that you don't approve of his nasty posts/threats.

Isn't this what you wanted bitch...?

Throw rocks at the big dog long enough and he'll jump the fence and eat your throat.

You really think this forum gives a rat's ass about you...? LOL.

Grow up bitch. As soon as you decided to rescue this forum, you started trying to fuck with me.

I'm not gonna take it anymore, ever.

So it's up to you and that bitch you worship. As long as you want to make me your whipping boy, I'm gonna dig deeper and deeper an expose as much as I can about what a couple of pathetic vindictive stalkers you are.

And unlike you bottom feeding cunts, I won't ttry to use your family in the process.

Churches dropping local support for Boy Scout affiliations - Page 3 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTmi4-PvwSF2XFcyLMdmJw8n6_yeDM9EU4DuLV66dIXVlfGKi6pEQ

Big dog????? You're about as big as a chihuahua and from what the women have suggested the thing between your legs is about the size of a chihuahua's.

Of course to make up for it emotionally you've had to become the woman batter that you are today.

Now go take your meds before you embarrass yourself any further.

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NtWP38WMj_M

Smile

Damaged Eagle wrote:
Nekochan wrote:There are some members on here who chuckle at him and think he's cute. And then they ignore it when he goes off the deep end like this. Those of us who have said something about his threats/name posting have been called whiners.

I came back to this forum to give it a chance. But this kind of thing that he's doing --posting addresses and posting names--needs to be denounced by EVERY member. I challenge those of you who routinely ignore this kind of behavior out of him to let him know that you don't approve of his nasty posts/threats.

Throw rocks at the big dog long enough and he'll jump the fence and eat your throat.

Grow up bitch. As soon as you decided to rescue this forum, you started trying to fuck with me.

So it's up to you and that bitch you worship. As long as you want to make me your whipping boy, I'm gonna dig deeper and deeper an expose as much as I can about what a couple of pathetic vindictive stalkers you are.

And unlike you bottom feeding cunts, I won't ttry to use your family in the process.

Churches dropping local support for Boy Scout affiliations - Page 3 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTmi4-PvwSF2XFcyLMdmJw8n6_yeDM9EU4DuLV66dIXVlfGKi6pEQ

Big dog????? You're about as big as a chihuahua and from what the women have suggested the thing between your legs is about the size of a chihuahua's.

Of course to make up for it emotionally you've had to become the woman batter that you are today.

*****CHUCKLE*****

Smile

LOL

Damaged Eagle wrote:

*****CHUCKLE*****

Smile

Whatever.

Your shit is really old. Back to ignore for you because you've become trite and hackneyed, and there really isn't any difference between you ghandi, GBB, Bp Suxcock, capt kaoz, or the rest of the one note charley trolls.

I doubt em emails I'm sending to family will be ignored lol

Damaged Eagle wrote:

*****CHUCKLE*****

Smile

Whatever.

Your shit is really old. Back to ignore for you because you've become trite and hackneyed, and there really isn't any difference between you ghandi, GBB, Bp Suxcock, capt kaoz, or the rest of the one note charley trolls.

Churches dropping local support for Boy Scout affiliations - Page 3 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS_q9Ld72iM6T-UySKMb23JFo2WIQDnv0pcersZCFqO4I6q7TC6

You're just another prime example of the supposedly enlightened progressive liberal mentality with your acceptance of other thoughts and ideas.

Let us converse some more please!...

*****ROFLMAO*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xpxd3pZAVHI

lol!

(FOOTNOTE: All sarcasm intended in above statement.)

Churches dropping local support for Boy Scout affiliations - Page 3 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQHWzusAIgSJMKTtNJ1C--0PYIQaoj31R5zl36RIDFPNpw7JN0NhA

*****ROFLMAO*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=98lRKph9OMA

lol!

DE, I calmed Bill down or the cat did. At least he has shut up Smile

BP Smacks Bill wrote:DE, I calmed Bill down or the cat did. At least he has shut up Smile

Churches dropping local support for Boy Scout affiliations - Page 3 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSWL1tTZlp4jk40k8ua3bmqeWM1aj7wk65Att0xkFlSF0_bM7En

But.t..t...

He's such a exemplary specimen of what liberals are like.

Oh well! Back to just making comments on issues and I...

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aIq1LvzSLsk

Very Happy

Sal wrote:

Idiot.

Yes.

So, quit empowering them.

Churches dropping local support for Boy Scout affiliations - Page 3 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRty-Z7IVD695XsUeasx0D7JgQ3iMbiOmAUiJWwZ6HaLmU80CDgkw

Since you said them. Which means all those he's attacking...

Go EMP yourself.

If you attach the probes to the temporal lobes it should do nicely.

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uW1GPHDmdIE

Laughing

Last edited by Damaged Eagle on 6/5/2013, 2:38 am; edited 2 times in total

BP Smacks Bill wrote:DE, I calmed Bill down or the cat did. At least he has shut up Smile

You are toast.

I'd rather be a cookie.

BP Smacks Bill wrote:I'd rather be a cookie.

I'm sure you will love being an inmate.

Yella

Yella

BP Smacks Bill wrote:Bill, If you dont calm down, I WILL be contacting your family to intervene!

What if its only a game to him? To see how gross and offensive he can be?

Or. What if its NOT a game to him? What if he is serious? Perhaps a threat?

We all wonder about the behavior of the nuts that finally Just melt down mentally and start shooting innocent people in crowded places. Its something that happens all to often lately. What were these people doing and saying before they finally snapped?

Did people say to each other:

"So and so is really acting crazy, crazier than usual, he's not making any sense, he is threatening people. Should we say something, report this?
Is he dangerous or just rambling?"

So they go on and don't say anything and then the guns come out and people are dying.

Its just a thought. I suspect it is just a game to him.

http://warpedinblue,blogspot.com/

Churches dropping local support for Boy Scout affiliations - Page 3 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ-I4h8rIS81JEA8ffo875PYImQgqZgoSiorb-29MEEkHCfZLGSVw

Since it's the liberals who allow this type of behavior from him they are responsible for his actions if he does turn violent.

Ya all had the right to disown him and criticize his abuse so live with it.

*****SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tna0Mmu1XlI

Smile

Yella wrote:
BP Smacks Bill wrote:Bill, If you dont calm down, I WILL be contacting your family to intervene!

What if its only a game to him? To see how gross and offensive he can be?

Or. What if its NOT a game to him? What if he is serious? Perhaps a threat?

We all wonder about the behavior of the nuts that finally Just melt down mentally and start shooting innocent people in crowded places. Its something that happens all to often lately. What were these people doing and saying before they finally snapped?

Did people say to each other:

"So and so is really acting crazy, crazier than usual, he's not making any sense, he is threatening people. Should we say something, report this?
Is he dangerous or just rambling?"

So they go on and don't say anything and then the guns come out and people are dying.

Its just a thought. I suspect it is just a game to him.

I think the bi polar meds he takes, arent working effectively or he takes less but doesnt tell the Doctor. Even when he is calm, his comments still have a rough ring to them.

Nobody can change Bill unless Bill wants to change. Maybe he's all talk and no hat but I still wouldnt invite him over for tea.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum