Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Churches dropping local support for Boy Scout affiliations

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Following the PNJ story about this one of the commentors wrote this...

Gay people have an obsession of the mind, a mental disorder which only cares about fixing the fixation at any cost. This is not what any God Union is suppose to be about unless you interpret " boiling of the blood" as that. I always saw this passage as being female-male oriented and even than after marriage to act on another out side of the union is wrong for God and all others..."

I've been scratching my head trying to figure out what "fixing the fixation" means. Can anyone shed any light on that?

Not a clue. Sorry

Yella

Yella

Bob wrote:Following the PNJ story about this one of the commentors wrote this...

Gay people have an obsession of the mind, a mental disorder which only cares about fixing the fixation at any cost. This is not what any God Union is suppose to be about unless you interpret " boiling of the blood" as that. I always saw this passage as being female-male oriented and even than after marriage to act on another out side of the union is wrong for God and all others..."

I've been scratching my head trying to figure out what "fixing the fixation" means. Can anyone shed any light on that?

I think it is a deeply rooted flaw in our genetic make up which makes us not trust or fear someone who is different than we are.

http://warpedinblue,blogspot.com/

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Yella wrote:
I think it is a deeply rooted flaw in our genetic make up which makes us not trust or fear someone who is different than we are.

Well said and I totally agree. But it's the words "fixing the fixation" that throw me. I don't even know what that means. And he says homos are obsessed with doing it.

I'd love to see about 100 GBLT people show up at the Sunday services of each of the churches that are dropping the boy scouts. I'd like to know if they would be refused seating at the churches.
I guess the churches could legally do that. They could claim that their church was no place for sinners.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

My solution is for the homos to start their own Boy Scout troops. Nothing is stopping them and why would they want to be associated with the churches who hate them anyway.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum