Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Churches dropping local support for Boy Scout affiliations

+4
Floridatexan
Nekochan
Sal
2seaoat
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Do you really want to go there?

How would your family members feel if they knew the nasty vile comments you make....wouldn't it make them proud to know what grandpa posts. Embarassed

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Nekochan wrote:
Sue O'Brien, Stalker. wrote:
Nekochan wrote:He started going off the deep end yesterday. Rolling Eyes

Now it get's seriously interesting, bitch.

You need help.

I think he is beyond help. You have to realize you have serious problems first and he sees everyone else as the problem.

Nekochan

Nekochan

Joanimaroni wrote:
Nekochan wrote:
Nekochan wrote:He started going off the deep end yesterday. Rolling Eyes

Now it get's seriously interesting, bitch.

You need help.

I think he is beyond help. You have to realize you have serious problems first and he sees everyone else as the problem.

And it's not even a holiday.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

LOL! When you are an unemployed drunk everyday is a holiday!

Joanimaroni wrote:Do you really want to go there?

How would your family members feel if they knew the nasty vile comments you make....wouldn't it make them proud to know what grandpa posts. Embarassed

Take it there Sue...go ahead and prove my point that you're a low rent POS white trash bitch who has been stalking and slandering me for years.

And if you ever involve my family to get even for a forum slight, I'll sue the fuck outta you.

This isn't about my family you POS cunt, and for you to threaten to involve them speaks volumes about just what a POS stalking vindictive cunt you are.

I have zero to lose anymore when it comes to your sleaezy efforts just because YOU can't handle my in your face rebuttals.

So go for it, and the moment I think you are trying to slander me to my family, I'm gonna burn your little clubhouse to the ground.

So either back off or light that fucking candle, because I have ZERO fear of your bullying tactics.

Not any more.

Joanimaroni wrote:LOL! When you are an unemployed drunk everyday is a holiday!

I'm not unemployed, and I'm not a drunk.

Strike one Sue O'Brien.

Strike two for you lackey, Marie Cherry Johnson of Huntsville.

Nekochan

Nekochan

There are some members on here who chuckle at him and think he's cute. And then they ignore it when he goes off the deep end like this. Those of us who have said something about his threats/name posting have been called whiners.

I came back to this forum to give it a chance. But this kind of thing that he's doing --posting addresses and posting names--needs to be denounced by EVERY member. I challenge those of you who routinely ignore this kind of behavior out of him to let him know that you don't approve of his nasty posts/threats.

Nekochan

Nekochan

Joanimaroni wrote:LOL! When you are an unemployed drunk everyday is a holiday!

I'm not unemployed, and I'm not a drunk.

Strike one Sue O'Brien.

Strike two for you lackey, Marie Cherry Johnson of Huntsville.

You should claim to be drunk when you are like this. At least that would be some kind of excuse.

Sal

Sal

Sal does not approve of these tactics.

Dial it back, Bill.

Nekochan

Nekochan

Sal wrote:Sal does not approve of these tactics.

Dial it back, Bill.

Thank you, Sal.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Take it there Sue...go ahead and prove my point that you're a low rent POS white trash bitch who has been stalking and slandering me for years.

And if you ever involve my family to get even for a forum slight, I'll sue the fuck outta you.

This isn't about my family you POS cunt, and for you to threaten to involve them speaks volumes about just what a POS stalking vindictive cunt you are.

I have zero to lose anymore when it comes to your sleaezy efforts just because YOU can't handle my in your face rebuttals.

So go for it, and the moment I think you are trying to slander me to my family, I'm gonna burn your little clubhouse to the ground.

So either back off or light that fucking candle, because I have ZERO fear of your bullying tactics.

Not any more.

But it's OK for you to use my name and picture....
Get a grip! Keep it up and I will do the same damn thing to you.

I asked you a question....how would your family feel if they saw what you post? How about your spouses co-workers, would they be grossed out and pity your wife even more? Perhaps, if you weren't such a selfish jerk and you were able to think of your family first you wouldn't post disgusting vile comments. Go grab a bottle!

I'm sure there are many that would not be surprised by your profuse lack of class.

Nekochan wrote:There are some members on here who chuckle at him and think he's cute. And then they ignore it when he goes off the deep end like this. Those of us who have said something about his threats/name posting have been called whiners.

I came back to this forum to give it a chance. But this kind of thing that he's doing --posting addresses and posting names--needs to be denounced by EVERY member. I challenge those of you who routinely ignore this kind of behavior out of him to let him know that you don't approve of his nasty posts/threats.

Isn't this what you wanted bitch...?

Throw rocks at the big dog long enough and he'll jump the fence and eat your throat.

You really think this forum gives a rat's ass about you...? LOL.

Grow up bitch. As soon as you decided to rescue this forum, you started trying to fuck with me.

I'm not gonna take it anymore, ever.

So it's up to you and that bitch you worship. As long as you want to make me your whipping boy, I'm gonna dig deeper and deeper an expose as much as I can about what a couple of pathetic vindictive stalkers you are.

And unlike you bottom feeding cunts, I won't ttry to use your family in the process.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Nekochan wrote:There are some members on here who chuckle at him and think he's cute. And then they ignore it when he goes off the deep end like this. Those of us who have said something about his threats/name posting have been called whiners.

Throw rocks at the big dog long enough and he'll jump the fence and eat your throat.

Grow up bitch. As soon as you decided to rescue this forum, you started trying to fuck with me.

So it's up to you and that bitch you worship. As long as you want to make me your whipping boy, I'm gonna dig deeper and deeper an expose as much as I can about what a couple of pathetic vindictive stalkers you are.

And unlike you bottom feeding cunts, I won't ttry to use your family in the process.

LOL you already have. Your comments are vile and disgusting. Once again, it is an accurate demonstration of the type of person you are.....a low-life void of class and completely without pride. Way to go grandpa!

Joanimaroni wrote:

Not any more.

But it's OK for you to use my name and picture....
Get a grip! Keep it up and I will do the same damn thing to you.

I asked you a question....how would your family feel if they saw what you post? How about your spouses co-workers, would they be grossed out and pity your wife even more? Perhaps, if you weren't such a selfish jerk and you were able to think of your family first you wouldn't post disgusting vile comments. Go grab a bottle!

I'm sure there are many that would not be surprised by your profuse lack of class.

What the fuck is wrong with you....? You still argue my family is fair game for you to include in your vendetta...?

Ask the forum what they think about sleazy cunts who try that tactic...?

You're gonna threaten me that you're gonna tattle to my family..?

I don't have a way to respond to that, other than I am so happy your mask has been removed.

Let's get jiggy. Do you want me to start fucking around with YOUR family...? I know who they are and where they live, I just find it repulsive to use YOUR tactics.

You suck Sue O'Brien....and if you want to push the envelope with me, I'll respond in kind to you threat.

Nekochan

Nekochan

Right...you're posting names and addresses but you're the one being stalked. If you're not drunk, then what are you on?

Sal wrote:Sal does not approve of these tactics.

Dial it back, Bill.

And that makes me sad... Sad

Suck my dick Sal. MYOFB.

Bill, If you dont calm down, I WILL be contacting your family to intervene!

BP Snacks wrote:Bill, If you dont calm down, I WILL be contacting your family to intervene!

I guess my therapy worked. Another wacko rescued from the cluckes of unknown family members!

BP Snacks wrote:Bill, If you dont calm down, I WILL be contacting your family to intervene!

Really...? I'd like that, just to prove a point about assholes like you.

Be sure you tell them your name so I can reciprocate.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Nekochan wrote:

Right...you're posting names and addresses but you're the one being stalked. If you're not drunk, then what are you on?

Good grief....I still wonder if his family or their friends were reading this forum, would he still post such dreadful comments.

BP Snacks wrote:

I guess my therapy worked. Another wacko rescued from the cluckes of unknown family members!

Idiot.

Every forum has its own loser retardo nutcase. Our's just acts out more Basketball

Sal

Sal

Idiot.

Yes.

So, quit empowering them.

BP Snacks wrote:

Every forum has its own loser retardo nutcase. Our's just acts out more Basketball

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

This is what one of the commentary bloggers on the PNJ story wrote...

"Gay people have an obsession of the mind, a mental disorder which only cares about fixing the fixation at any cost. This is not what any God Union is suppose to be about unless you interpret " boiling of the blood" as that. I always saw this passage as being female-male oriented and even than after marriage to act on another out side of the union is wrong for God and all others..."

I can't figure out what he means by "fixing the fixation".

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum