Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Samsung Note 2 phone.......any reviews from forum members

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

2seaoat

We have a grandson who will be coming into this world on Thursday by C section, and we have decided to upgrade our phones and get improved camera and video capability. We have been reading the review from users and it is 20 to 1 excellent reviews......so when I want to hear something negative......well this forum does not but frosting on the truth......so what say you to the Samsung Note 2 phone?

2seaoat

Well we pulled the trigger......updated our phones to Note II samsung and could not be happier. Not getting the full 4g speed where we spend most of our time, but at least as fast as our 3g phones, and I will test the 4g capability later.

The screen is massive compared to my wife's old blackberry, but there are so many features that it will take us weeks to get them all done. First thing is that I changed the font to larger and with the bigger screen I am easily reading my email in daylight.....the visibility of the screen is great. I was worried about it fitting in my pants......no problem......it is a true blend of the tablet and the phone. I have all our land lines on Vonage now, and I simply went to the control panel and put the call forwarding to the new phone and in a half hour things were back to normal.

The phone has 16gig hard memory and space for a 16gig card....well they transferred my 16gig card from my old samsung phone and I now have huge storage capacity. I could teather the old smart phone to create my own wireless zone for the laptop, but they are now charging for that feature but I get 5gig a month which I will never use because I simply have an app which searches available 811 wireless networks so when I am at home I am not even using the data allocation. The camera is sweet and taking two fingers I can expand or contract photos just like an ipad.

I am going to order a book and see how it goes, but the reading space is great......I cannot recommend this phone enough.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum