Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Choke.......

4 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 4]

76Choke....... - Page 4 Empty Re: Choke....... 6/2/2013, 10:40 am

2seaoat wrote:Joey to the rescue.

http://msn.foxsports.com/nba/story/lebron-james-keeps-flopping-miami-heat-Game-6-vs-indiana-pacers-we-have-evidence-060113

His gig is up......the internet is not going to let this go............again, Miami has refs giving offensive fouls with nonsense and the public is in near revolt with the NBA calls.......we will see if there is a straight up called game in 7, and the NBA has a great deal at stake when the only topic of conversation on blogs is the ref's preferential treatment of Miami and James...........its a wonder that James has not been awarded a golden globe.

When James brought his knee up in the charge on Hibbert and had his hissy fit......well he will not be able to deal with refs calling the game fair and not rewarding him for his theatrics. Sal and Boards need to get used to it......their Miami team is not that good in a straight up game, and telling people to STFU will not stop them from posting the truth.

Think James will be fined again for another flop?

77Choke....... - Page 4 Empty Re: Choke....... 6/2/2013, 10:52 am

Sal

Sal

2seaoat wrote: Now that I know I can irritate you talking about this some more......well I cannot wait to post on Monday.

The only thing that I find irritating, is the verbosity with which you weave your pretzel logic.

But, I guess it takes a lot of words to rationalize such an absurd narrative.

Other than that, I find it kinda entertaining watching you display your obnoxious pomposity.

Carry on.

78Choke....... - Page 4 Empty Re: Choke....... 6/2/2013, 10:56 am

2seaoat

I think a fine is not enough. The entire NBA brand is at risk with this series. It should be over and the Pacers should be playing the Spurs in the finals. The four successive flops/offensive fouls which took game 5 away from the Pacers have the fan base upset. I love the NBA product. I had been away from the game for over 6 years because it just was not that exciting. However, with improving stars, and better team defense, I saw some improved teams worth following.

However, starting with the OK series last year, through the playoffs this year......the Heat and the preferential ref calls are destroying most NBA fan's love of the game. I think the NBA has to call game 7 straight up. I think James is really only hurting himself. His brand has greatly been diminished during these playoffs and he is a great player, yet he persists with the theatrics and the game is being destroyed with the preferential calls Miami has been getting. Yes he will be fined, but what he is going to lose in endorsements will make him think twice the next time he attempts to flop.

79Choke....... - Page 4 Empty Re: Choke....... 6/2/2013, 10:57 am

Sal wrote:
2seaoat wrote: Now that I know I can irritate you talking about this some more......well I cannot wait to post on Monday.

The only thing that I find irritating, is the verbosity with which you weave your pretzel logic.

But, I guess it takes a lot of words to rationalize such an absurd narrative.

Other than that, I find it kinda entertaining watching you display your obnoxious pomposity.

Carry on.

Best post of the week. LOL 10 points for "obnoxious pomposity"

80Choke....... - Page 4 Empty Re: Choke....... 6/2/2013, 10:57 am

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Ghost_Rider1 wrote:
2seaoat wrote:Joey to the rescue.

http://msn.foxsports.com/nba/story/lebron-james-keeps-flopping-miami-heat-Game-6-vs-indiana-pacers-we-have-evidence-060113

His gig is up......the internet is not going to let this go............again, Miami has refs giving offensive fouls with nonsense and the public is in near revolt with the NBA calls.......we will see if there is a straight up called game in 7, and the NBA has a great deal at stake when the only topic of conversation on blogs is the ref's preferential treatment of Miami and James...........its a wonder that James has not been awarded a golden globe.

When James brought his knee up in the charge on Hibbert and had his hissy fit......well he will not be able to deal with refs calling the game fair and not rewarding him for his theatrics. Sal and Boards need to get used to it......their Miami team is not that good in a straight up game, and telling people to STFU will not stop them from posting the truth.

According to James flopping benefits the team but he doesn't do it.... Right!

81Choke....... - Page 4 Empty Re: Choke....... 6/2/2013, 11:04 am

2seaoat

it takes a lot of words to rationalize such an absurd narrative.

Do you deny that stars get preferential calls in the NBA? Do you deny that a small market final has small viewership and loss revenues for the NBA? Do you deny the finals last year caused an internet storm of criticism of the preferential calls going the Heat's way? Do you deny that James continues to flop, and most of the flops up until the internet protests and videos was overlooked by the NBA?

If it is absurd............I would like to see a logical rebuttal. Otherwise, face the fact......your fan adoration of your Miami team is clouding your judgment. They are not that good, and they have been getting preferential calls. You and Boards thought this Miami team would use a broom through the playoffs........they should be out of the playoffs right now.

82Choke....... - Page 4 Empty Re: Choke....... 6/2/2013, 11:11 am

2seaoat

According to James flopping benefits the team but he doesn't do it.... Right!

Boards and Sal think we can not see the videos which have been posted for a year. They think that we cannot see the missed calls and preferential treatment that Miami has been getting. They think that Miami is a team for the ages when starless teams continue to beat them.......at least until the NBA who needs to keep revenues high intervenes with the Refs.........sorry James had a hissy fit because he knows they are not getting their usual calls. Did you see the faces of the heat on the bench........they know the gig is up.......the public is going to demand a fair game, or they can kiss their brand goodbye. I have been arguing this and the response from both Boards and Sal is that I am crazy....out of balance....a birther.....or a psychopath.........how about this......I am right.

83Choke....... - Page 4 Empty Re: Choke....... 6/3/2013, 11:32 am

boards of FL

boards of FL

2seaoat wrote:According to James flopping benefits the team but he doesn't do it.... Right!

Boards and Sal think we can not see the videos which have been posted for a year. They think that we cannot see the missed calls and preferential treatment that Miami has been getting. They think that Miami is a team for the ages when starless teams continue to beat them.......at least until the NBA who needs to keep revenues high intervenes with the Refs.........sorry James had a hissy fit because he knows they are not getting their usual calls. Did you see the faces of the heat on the bench........they know the gig is up.......the public is going to demand a fair game, or they can kiss their brand goodbye. I have been arguing this and the response from both Boards and Sal is that I am crazy....out of balance....a birther.....or a psychopath.........how about this......I am right.

Nope. Here in reality, I see a team that went 66-16 for the season, a team that went on the second longest winning streak in NBA history, a team lead by the current NBA MVP (4th MVP) and arguably one of the greatest players of all time, and a team that is the current defending champion, and is a home game away from returning to a championship series - which would be their third in as many years.

Nope. I think I'm seeing clearly here. You're seeing a sub-par team that isn't even the best of today. A team that basically owes their success to secret ref manipulation. And apparently this is destroying the NBA as we no it.

We have two wildly varying narratives here. I defer to the reading audience to decide on this one.

84Choke....... - Page 4 Empty Re: Choke....... 6/3/2013, 11:49 am

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

All three of the Heat All-Stars have to show up tonight.

85Choke....... - Page 4 Empty Re: Choke....... 6/3/2013, 4:54 pm

2seaoat

All three of the Heat All-Stars have to show up tonight.

As long as the refs call a fair game......it will not matter. The Pacers with their two stars and team defense are a better team than Miami right now. They were playing very good basketball in March......they are not playing very good basketball in May and June. They still could win the whole thing, but I will never concede that this is an all time great team.

86Choke....... - Page 4 Empty Re: Choke....... 6/3/2013, 7:29 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

2seaoat wrote:All three of the Heat All-Stars have to show up tonight.

As long as the refs call a fair game......it will not matter. The Pacers with their two stars and team defense are a better team than Miami right now. They were playing very good basketball in March......they are not playing very good basketball in May and June. They still could win the whole thing, but I will never concede that this is an all time great team.

I guarantee Joey will be calling the game.

87Choke....... - Page 4 Empty Re: Choke....... 6/3/2013, 7:34 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni wrote:
2seaoat wrote:All three of the Heat All-Stars have to show up tonight.

I guarantee Joey will be calling the game.

Oops color me wrong.....Here are tonight’s referees:

Official 1: Scott Foster
Official 2: Mike Callahan
Official 3: Ken Mauer
Alternate: Tom Washington

What does this mean? One: Joey Crawford, David Stern’s right-hand man, is not refereeing. This means the NBA is not rigged. Or that it is, but David Stern is throwing us off his scent. Dictators are often cunning.

The NBA needs to keep better tabs on the referees. Utilizing instant replay for questionable calls instead of just checking the clock will keep the refs in check.

88Choke....... - Page 4 Empty Re: Choke....... 6/3/2013, 7:37 pm

Is there a on line link to watch the game?

89Choke....... - Page 4 Empty Re: Choke....... 6/3/2013, 7:43 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

It's on TNT at 7:30....or ESPN radio....

http://espn.go.com/

90Choke....... - Page 4 Empty Re: Choke....... 6/3/2013, 7:44 pm

Joanimaroni wrote:It's on TNT at 7:30....or ESPN radio....

http://espn.go.com/
Thanks cheers

91Choke....... - Page 4 Empty Re: Choke....... 6/3/2013, 7:47 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

http://www.stream2watch.me/live-tv/tnt-live-stream

92Choke....... - Page 4 Empty Re: Choke....... 6/3/2013, 8:54 pm

Joanimaroni wrote:http://www.stream2watch.me/live-tv/tnt-live-stream

Woot woot!! Stream 2 works THANKS!!!

93Choke....... - Page 4 Empty Re: Choke....... 6/3/2013, 11:03 pm

Joanimaroni wrote:http://www.stream2watch.me/live-tv/tnt-live-stream

Thanks again for the link. It worked very very very Hell I might even watch more.

94Choke....... - Page 4 Empty Re: Choke....... 6/3/2013, 11:42 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Glad it worked for you.

95Choke....... - Page 4 Empty Re: Choke....... 6/3/2013, 11:57 pm

2seaoat

Oops color me wrong.....Here are tonight’s referees:

Official 1: Scott Foster
Official 2: Mike Callahan
Official 3: Ken Mauer
Alternate: Tom Washington

A well called game tonight. The refs were not a factor in the game. We cannot take back game 4 and 5, but tonight clearly the Heat out played the Pacers after Allen hit three treys in a row. The Pacers are young and missing at least one more player for a championship run. They lost their poise tonight, and the big man in the middle is going to be one of the best centers in the league.....he just needs to be more careful what he says, and how he conducts himself with three fouls.......They won this series through 6 games, but will never be shown as champions as Joey and his buds did what they had to do not to have a Pacer/Spur final. I hope tonights refs get the majority of the games. Tremendous accuracy in calls tonight.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum