Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Would you let a Miami-Dade cop choke you for a million bucks?

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Here's a guaranteed million or more. You go to Miami-Dade, carry a puppy, and when you see a gang of Miami-Dade cops (they never patrol alone) you look at them insolently. If that doesn't work, flip them the finger. They'll wrestle you down, beat you a little and maybe choke you unconscious. The next day you'll have hundreds of Miami-Dade attorneys bidding to take your case.

The 14-year old who went through it has a guaranteed college education at the university of his parent's choice.

Thank law enforcement for doing their best to help the poor. Reality!

2seaoat

The worst part......the puppy's paw was injured.......hell nobody cares about a black youth......just see who gets ran over by a police cruiser to understand that the puppy has more value.........something has to be chewed up by this criminal justice system......and black kids are no problem.....but when the cops are kicking the snot out of the kid and injure the puppy's paw.....that is national news.........

2seaoat wrote:The worst part......the puppy's paw was injured.......hell nobody cares about a black youth......just see who gets ran over by a police cruiser to understand that the puppy has more value.........something has to be chewed up by this criminal justice system......and black kids are no problem.....but when the cops are kicking the snot out of the kid and injure the puppy's paw.....that is national news.........

Nobody cares about a black youth? I guess you missed the marching for Trayvon Martin. More nonsense from Seaoat.

I would pay a Miami cop one million bucks if he would choke Oats. Two million if I get to watch!

Dreamsglore wrote:
2seaoat wrote:The worst part......the puppy's paw was injured.......hell nobody cares about a black youth......just see who gets ran over by a police cruiser to understand that the puppy has more value.........something has to be chewed up by this criminal justice system......and black kids are no problem.....but when the cops are kicking the snot out of the kid and injure the puppy's paw.....that is national news.........

Nobody cares about a black youth? I guess you missed the marching for Trayvon Martin. More nonsense from Seaoat.

Dreams, You need to STOP mocking Oats! He is the world's authority on everything under the sun. Accept it and dont make me have to warn you again!

BP Snacks wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

Dreams, You need to STOP mocking Oats! He is the world's authority on everything under the sun. Accept it and dont make me have to warn you again!

I know. You're right. Even if it's wrong and nitpicked into something you didn't say I will concede to his pompous ignorance and misinterpretation. It confuses the masses that live in the dark.

2seaoat

Finally BP.....after months of huffing the glue to put the Humpty Dumpty naysayers created back together......you are making a cogent statement.....you know if you huff enough you will develop a tolerance to the glue.......but my guess is that you have given up on putting Humpty back together......and you and Mr. Studer are on the wagon.......and with that sobriety.....you are making excellent observations on this thread.

Dreamsglore wrote:
BP Snacks wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

I know. You're right. Even if it's wrong and nitpicked into something you didn't say I will concede to his pompous ignorance and misinterpretation. It confuses the masses that live in the dark.

Oats is backwoods ignorant. You cannot reason with those kind idiots.

Look for a pm

2seaoat

There you go.......a new Beacon and light for the ignorant masses.....words of wisdom from Dreams...........heck......there is talk that the City founders are talking about erecting a statute in Maritime Park of Dreams.....give me your masses living in the dark.......I will set them free.......it is all together fitting that she be honored for the wisdom and knowledge she consistently brings to our forum............and in her role she can fend off the evil Seaoat who weaves a tapestry of sophistry..........oh the humanity........

2seaoat

Oats is backwoods ignorant. You cannot reason with those kind idiots.

Damn.......BP is getting things right this morning.....with the MS news of a ballpark.....I think he has put the glue down....his head is clearing.....and he finally figured it out.....Oats is backwoods ignorant........you cannot reason with those kind of idiots........dead cinch correct......I can see the brain cells as we speak regenerating in BP's brain.......there is hope.......

2seaoat wrote:I know. You're right. Even if it's wrong and nitpicked into something you didn't say I will concede to his pompous ignorance and misinterpretation. It confuses the masses that live in the dark.

There you go.......a new Beacon and light for the ignorant masses.....words of wisdom from Dreams...........heck......there is talk that the City founders are talking about erecting a statute in Maritime Park of Dreams.....give me your masses living in the dark.......I will set them free.......it is all together fitting that she be honored for the wisdom and knowledge she consistently brings to our forum............and in her role she can fend off the evil Seaoat who weaves a tapestry of sophistry..........oh the humanity........

Yes, it's pathological.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/05/30/tremaine-mcmillian-14-year-old-miami-dade-police_n_3362340.html

"..."All of that body language alone is already letting the officers know that this is a person that now is obviously getting agitated and can become violent," said Miami-Dade Police Detective Alvaro Zabaleta..."

Yep, that body language...let me just guess here and say that Det. Zabaleta may regret making that statement.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

This is to let all of you know I just emailed the Miami-Dade PD, and informed them I had already made a deal with a Miami-Attorney, and that since I am 76 and need cataract surgery and dental implants, I intend to come down there, locate one of their 4-man cop gangs, and look insolently at them, and if that isn't enough, flip them the finger. What I need to know is do I have to be carrying a puppy to be mugged the way the 14-year old was, or will they mug me anyway? I told them to please advise me as soon as possible, as I really need the money for a good cause ....

2seaoat

The puppy is very important.....folks do not really care about a 14 year old black kid.....or a 76 year old agitator......but they care about puppies......so if you want to get fixed.....bring a puppy........and polish up your middle finger.......and work on that stare and body language.......nothing like an old guy with attitude and a puppy..........

If you go to Hialeah ,you will have to speak Spanish.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Si, yo comprendo. Gracias. Thanks be to God Miami isn't Mexico ....yet.

[quote="hallmarkgrad2"]If you go to Hialeah ,you will have to speak Spanish.[

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum