Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Dam about to break on Benghazi

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Dam about to break on Benghazi Empty Dam about to break on Benghazi 5/7/2013, 8:42 pm

http://freebeacon.com/graham-i-think-the-dam-is-about-to-break-on-benghazi/

Dam about to break on Benghazi 217159_4799623316694_443008571_n_zpsa815ab43

Sal

Sal

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Sal wrote:

That was Excellent!!!!!!!!! Stewart deconstructs the whole argument about Benghazi. PaceDog needs to watch this piece and then just put his keyboard away....

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

knothead

knothead

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
Sal wrote:

That was Excellent!!!!!!!!! Stewart deconstructs the whole argument about Benghazi. PaceDog needs to watch this piece and then just put his keyboard away....

Z, it was an excellent piece with Stewart doing what he does best and that is getting down to where the rubber meets the road!

Markle

Markle

Lurch wrote:Dam about to break on Benghazi 217159_4799623316694_443008571_n_zpsa815ab43

Lurch...the Panicked Progressive. He also believes Adolf Hitler's good friend Joseph Goebbles who said...

“If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State.”

Sorry Lurch, you were sucked in by your source, be it the DailyKOS, MediaMatter or whatever. You do swallow whatever they serve up to you very easily and smoooooothly.

Show us which of those attacks resulted in a single AMERICAN DEATH. THAT is what makes Benghazi gravely different! This was cute, did they tell you there were no American Deaths or simply dish this up to you so nice and easy. Doesn't seem very friendly or devoted to you to lead you down such a lousy, simply path. You are so trusting you didn't even check the first one? That's rather lazy and careless isn't it?

Keep up the "good" work.

Now I have to tell you, this is kind of fun. Catching all the Progressives with their pants down around their ankles.

You left it out, but here is the link to your colorful if misleading and twisted poster. If I were you, and I was THAT misled, by one of my sources, I'd be ticked off. Of course, I check the sources for my posts myself. You should try that little trick.

You would REALLY believe this goofy source? Then you deserve what you got.
http://politicalmemes.blogspot.com/2013/05/george-w-bush-embassy-and-consulate.html#.UYzJoHTD_IU

Here's an explanation of each of the incidents. Another twisted column trying to twist what was said by Charles Krauthammer.

http://mediamatters.org/research/2012/09/14/krauthammer-whitewashes-bushs-history-to-bash-o/189890

And just like I said it would be before I even did a simple Bing search.

Why is it that four dead Americans in an Embassy which had been asking for help, for weeks, saying they could not defend the site then a STAND DOWN order was given...but by who?

This is a major SNAFU and it is getting worse by the day. Much like Watergate and MonicaGate where NO ONE WAS KILLED.

Sal

Sal

April 18, 1983

Dam about to break on Benghazi Beirutembassy

Dam about to break on Benghazi 5925912595_1987_r_reagan_answer_2_xlarge

Markle

Markle

Dam about to break on Benghazi Obama-tyrant

Sal

Sal

April 18, 1983
17 Dead Americans

Dam about to break on Benghazi Beirutembassy

September 20, 1984
2 Dead Americans

Dam about to break on Benghazi _38601673_usembassy238

Two separate embassy bombings in the SAME country in the span of 17 months ...

... 19 dead Americans

... one U.S. President ...

Dam about to break on Benghazi 5925912595_1987_r_reagan_answer_2_xlarge

You wanna talk about the Marines barracks next, Markie?

"You have to live and you have to do your best to protect yourself, but you have to know that these terrorist groups are threatening all over the world."
- Ronald Reagan

Markle

Markle

Lurch wrote:Dam about to break on Benghazi 217159_4799623316694_443008571_n_zpsa815ab43
Dam about to break on Benghazi RevisedBushPhonyPoster

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum