Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Iraq -- If you break it you own it.

+2
gatorfan
Wordslinger
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Here we go again. Obama is going to build new American military bases in Iraq -- to house new troop shipments, naturally.

More money to waste, more blood to waste. More American contracting firms will get rich, and a few, privileged Iraqis will get obscenely rich swindling the Americans whose budget is absolutely limitless.

How long are we to put up with this crapola? Fuck Amerika Inc.!!

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/06/11/iraq-military-bases_n_7563472.html?ncid=newsltushpmg00000003

gatorfan

The U.S. abandoned over 500 bases including fully equipped airfields, some very large and some small, during the draw down. It would probably be impossible to count the amount of tanks, armored vehicles, helicopters, weapons, medical equipment, and light cars/trucks that were left. Of course it makes perfect sense to go back in and build new bases.......

Anyone who believes Obamas claim that the current and planned troops are not going to fight is an idiot - ISIS could care less what Obama says and when (not if) they decide to engage U.S. advisers our troops will be right back in an impossible combat situation.

Sheer stupidity.....

KarlRove

KarlRove

Here is his alleged plan.

You won't have to worry about building anew, there are plenty of places we can use that were abandoned.

http://www.ft.com/intl/cms/s/0/e22987a8-1086-11e5-b4dc-00144feabdc0.html#axzz3cp2fj4Gm

It's only 500 troops right? What would have 9500 been able to do had they stayed on past December 2011? Is ISIS a player if those folks had not been pulled out and a power vacuum left? Probably not, but Obama HAD to fulfill that campaign promise come hell or high water. Remember how the Dems piled on Bush I on taxes, they ought to do the same to their messiah given that he's reneging on his promise to end the war. I am sure some double standard answer will be given by the minions here.

Markle

Markle

Then we all agree, semi-retired President Obama broke it, now he has to fix it but he has NO CLUE how to proceed.

2seaoat

President Obama should have taken ALL the troops out and let ISIS do its thing until the powers in the Middle east took care of it.

I don't think a single country in the M.E. or N.Africa is in better shape under this potus...

except Iran.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Markle wrote:Then we all agree, semi-retired President Obama broke it, now he has to fix it but he has NO CLUE how to proceed.

President Bush won the war in Iraq and installed democracy to replace that dictator saddam hussein who attacked us on 9/11.
And then that muslim COWH obama lost the war and put sharia law back in place in iraq.
I'm voting for Jeb Bush. Because he will have his brother as an advisor and together they'll win the war again and put democracy back in.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Markle wrote:Then we all agree, semi-retired President Obama broke it, now he has to fix it but he has NO CLUE how to proceed.

Semi Sane "I know NOSSING! Markle, it doesn't have to be fixed. Let's just leave it as is!!

Markle

Markle

Wordslinger wrote:

Semi Sane "I know NOSSING! Markle, it doesn't have to be fixed.  Let's just leave it as is!!

Your headline, not mine: Re: Iraq -- If you break it you own it. Today at 6:30 pm

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Markle wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:

Semi Sane "I know NOSSING! Markle, it doesn't have to be fixed.  Let's just leave it as is!!

Your headline, not mine:  Re: Iraq -- If you break it you own it. Today at 6:30 pm

What part of "you break it you own it" has anything whatever with having to fix it? Tell us why we should endorse sending more American troops to die there. We're all ears.

KarlRove

KarlRove

by 2seaoat Yesterday at 5:06 pm
President Obama should have taken ALL the troops out and let ISIS do its thing until the powers in the Middle east took care of it.
------
They wont

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

KarlRove wrote:by 2seaoat Yesterday at 5:06 pm
------
They wont

Your response indicates that you think we need to resolve the conflict in Iraq with ISIS, etc. Is this your POV? Why do we need to be the ones to do it?

KarlRove

KarlRove

It'll take more than what they have.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

KarlRove wrote:It'll take more than what they have.

Hey wimpy, quit trying to run away from taking a stand. Do you believe the U.S. needs to re-engage full force in another war in Iraq to straighten this mess out?

Why should we pay the price in blood and treasure to defeat ISIS and attempt to achieve a government in Iraq that represents the Shiias, the Kurds and the Sunnis?

It'll always take more... and more and more and more.

Screw em all... let em eat each other.

If they fuck with us we turn em to glass. There's some diplomacy they'll understand.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

PkrBum wrote:It'll always take more... and more and more and more.

If they fuck with us we turn em to glass. There's some diplomacy they'll understand.

PkerBum ... I'm truly glad you're back!

Thanks... I was afraid I'd been too subtle.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

PkrBum wrote:It'll always take more... and more and more and more.

Amen! I've been saying that for years.
Unfortunately this country is now an empire. Even though one in decline, it will remain an empire. The people who go to Washington don't seem to know any other way for this country to exist.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum