Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

All of Obamasucks Clinton hearing threads merged into one

+2
ZVUGKTUBM
2seaoat
6 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1All of Obamasucks Clinton hearing threads merged into one Empty Hillary getting torn up 10/22/2015, 12:44 pm

Catching her in so many lies

lollololol

It was the video...

But you told x,y, and z it was a terrorist attack

BUSTED

3All of Obamasucks Clinton hearing threads merged into one Empty PEOPLE DIED 10/22/2015, 6:08 pm

because Hillary lied

4All of Obamasucks Clinton hearing threads merged into one Empty HILLARY LIED 10/22/2015, 6:09 pm

and people died

5All of Obamasucks Clinton hearing threads merged into one Empty FACT IS.... 10/22/2015, 6:09 pm

Hillary lied and people died

There's proof now that she knew that the youtube video was a lie when she told the families and us the lie.

http://www.youngcons.com/take-a-look-at-how-hillary-reacts-when-congresswoman-unexpectedly-pulls-out-two-stacks-of-email/

She's admitted there were concerns about security staff and attacks, but email correspondence would say otherwise....then after when all hades breaks loose...well I think we all know what she was doing...does CYA ring a bell?

bump in line

bump in line

bump it up in line

2seaoat

Your big day got here.....the day you have been telling us about for almost two years. You and Pk and Mr. Markle almost climaxed talking about this day, and what was going to happen.......and your response today:

Hillary lied and people died

I see that look of the Fox News folks getting the election results for President in 2012 after you and Karl Rove told us what a beating the President was going to get.....this is a priceless moment. I may not live to the day after the 2016 election, but sincerely.......thank you for this moment.

NO recollection that Hillary talked to her troop, despite the risk, the constant attacks, the threats, the instability.....why???? If you were my troop, and I have been a team leader on seven trips to the GWOT, wouldn't you want to know what was happening to a troop that might be geographically separated from you and you were responsible for their well being????? What a p-Poor leader Hillary is or was...

Like Bill, she is a liar....bigtime

Seriously chick? I knew that as a recruit in bootcamp.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/10/22/hillary-clinton-doesnt-know-marines-u-s-embassies/

2seaoat

They don't do much. The truth is that security at our worldwide embassies are only as good as the protection that the local government can provide.....ask President Reagan when you go to heaven Pace what good the Marines were in Lebanon when the local government crumbled.....more non stories trying to make it like if we only had a few more marines the day would have been saved......no the truck bomb would have just been bigger......like I said thank you for this day.....I am enjoying it like few others.

2seaoat

lol! cheers

Naive, incompetent, or politically biased while taking her victory lap for overthrowing gaddafi.

Most likely the much more dangerous combination of all three that is the ultimate compromise to security.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

2seaoat wrote:.....ask President Reagan when you go to heaven Pace....

That's assuming Reagan went there (to Heaven), and that PeeDog goes there (he holds an intense amount of hate for someone who professes to love Christ).

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

She certainly lied... that is proven by her emails that finally were forced to be released and you don't care... or...

You can acknowledge that you knew all along she lied... and admit now that she you still don't care. Which is it?

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/10/22/hillary-clinton-admits-she-broke-u-s-law-in-benghazi/

Sal

Sal

Hahahahahaha ....

.... you lose.

Sal

Sal

Hahahahahahahahahaha ...

... rubes.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum: