Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

For Seaoat

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1For Seaoat Empty For Seaoat 5/6/2013, 10:44 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

I enjoyed the Bulls/Heat game. Your Bulls looked great. Robinson had an awesome game.

2For Seaoat Empty Re: For Seaoat 5/6/2013, 11:15 pm

2seaoat

Robinson had an awesome game.

I hope the bulls when Rose returns do the honorable thing with Robinson, and sit down with him and let him decide if he wants to stay in a back up position, or be given an opportunity to shine on another team. He has heart, and I think the discipline that the coach provides these players will make him very marketable. However, once he has been in the spotlight......will he go back to 30% of his minutes. I hope he stays.

3For Seaoat Empty Re: For Seaoat 5/6/2013, 11:22 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

He was the fuel for the team tonight. Reminded me of Muggsy Bogues.

4For Seaoat Empty Re: For Seaoat 5/6/2013, 11:32 pm

2seaoat

He was the fuel for the team tonight. Reminded me of Muggsy Bogues.

I simply love the Bull's coach and his general philosophy. He makes players 6-12 an important part of his team concept. When people go down, they buy into his defensive orientation. Robinson has made a name for himself this year and will enjoy a great career. However, he has a tendency to get off the rails, and wing it.........this year he is simply showing maturation and discipline.

When I see what this coach is doing with this battered squad, I begin to believe that Boards has been right about James. James needs a top quality coach. It is a shame to see such talent and the lack of focus historically with his teammates. Miami should have won this game easily. James was being fouled and still muscled up his shots, but where were the rest of this team. I sense they do not believe they are stakeholders. They just do not have a coherent team concept. Boards would argue that this team is a team for the ages.....I have been giving him some crap....but I think after tonight he is right on the coach part......James never has had the great coaching which could elevate his competitiveness. I was happy the Bulls won, but I was pissed at how lax Miami and players 3-12 were......that is coaching. That is not James fault.

5For Seaoat Empty Re: For Seaoat 5/7/2013, 11:20 am

2seaoat

Where is Boards......? He has not posted in awhile. I think I pissed Hallmark off with giving a Mark Twain quote, and he has become this crazed killer who is knocking off forum members.....they reported a body on a bike path with hundreds of bike tire marks on it......and the body had a Miami Heat jersey........could it be Boards is the departed?

6For Seaoat Empty Re: For Seaoat 5/7/2013, 1:46 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

they reported a body on a bike path with hundreds of bike tire marks on it......and the body had a Miami Heat jersey........could it be Boards is the departed

Yikes!

Seaoat can you imagine Miami Heat under the lead of Phil Jackson?

7For Seaoat Empty Re: For Seaoat 5/7/2013, 4:01 pm

2seaoat wrote:Where is Boards......? He has not posted in awhile. I think I pissed Hallmark off with giving a Mark Twain quote, and he has become this crazed killer who is knocking off forum members.....they reported a body on a bike path with hundreds of bike tire marks on it......and the body had a Miami Heat jersey........could it be Boards is the departed?

For Seaoat Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTJbXw5uQ3u7OBOjlTMuEC3ixUSKj1EmcO1QaxeIqVHyzlPvqFH8qfTJO8

Nah. I'm at the top of Hallmark's hit list not Boards.

Funny how he reminds me of a guy named RobertC on the old DMR forums.

*****SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ww5GXbk58R0

Smile

8For Seaoat Empty Re: For Seaoat 5/7/2013, 5:41 pm

2seaoat

I cannot imagine how good James would be with a top tier coach. I have to agree with Boards that any comparison with Jordan has to include the coach. Miami lacks a coherent game strategy that they all buy into. They are not involving 6-11 players.......that starts in practice. Probability tells us that they should win the championship, but I really like this Bulls team. The coach is casting a huge shadow, and all his players are buying into his team concept.....clearly they do not match up in offensive talent. The Bulls clearly have a better defense. We will see.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum