Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

A special election coming up and....

5 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Margin Call

Margin Call

Hill lied. He didn't misspeak, he lied. Most of his mailers were juvenile and dishonest. I can't vote for someone who tries to appeal to the lowest common denominator. I don't have a problem with the TP necessarily unless Hill's behavior is representative of the group.

bizguy

I said that 'I misspoke', not Mr. Hill Anyway, we've probably beat this topic to death. Thanks for the discussion and enjoy the rest of your day. May the best man win!

Margin Call

Margin Call

Even though we disagree, thanks for participating in this process. The low voter turnout is disappointing.

bizguy

Margin Call wrote:Even though we disagree, thanks for participating in this process. The low voter turnout is disappointing.

If we always agreed, one of us would be redundant.

[quote="Margin Call"]Even though we disagree, thanks for participating in this process. The low voter turnout is disappointing.[/quote

You do know why the low voter turnout? Republican will win, doesn't matter which one to most of the people around these parts, just so it's a republican.

Margin Call

Margin Call

[quote="doubtingthomas"]
Margin Call wrote:Even though we disagree, thanks for participating in this process. The low voter turnout is disappointing.[/quote

You do know why the low voter turnout? Republican will win, doesn't matter which one to most of the people around these parts, just so it's a republican.

Channel 3 news hasn't even mentioned the election yet in tonight's broadcast. They led with a story about sidewalks. People didn't show up because they likely didn't even know they should.

bizguy

Hill wins with 42% followed by Ed Gray with 33%. I wonder how many will turn out to vote on June 11?

Margin Call

Margin Call

bizguy wrote:Hill wins with 42% followed by Ed Gray with 33%. I wonder how many will turn out to vote on June 11?

Old fashion ass kickin'.

I hate the fact that I have to put a Jeremy Lau sign in my yard. Better than someone I expect to be indicted in the future.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum