Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

My bigotry against muslims

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1My bigotry against muslims Empty My bigotry against muslims 4/27/2013, 2:15 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

My bigotry against muslims is mainly due to the fact that they adhere to a gutter religion which persecutes homosexuals and women.

If there are people calling themselves "muslims" living in America who don't have these ideas, then I'm not bigoted against them.
But frankly, I don't know how those people can actually be muslims when the basis for their religion, the Qu'ran and Hadith (statements of the "prophet" Muhammed), instructs them to be bigoted against homosexuals and women.

Additionally, I'm bigoted against Islam because the religion itself (as practiced by many) helped inspire terrorists to destroy a portion of lower Manhattan and slaughter thousands of innocent people.
And it provided much of the impetus for terrorists to perpetrate the Boston atrocity.

Up until Boston, I tended to think acts of terrorism on American soil were confined to people living in the middle east. But Boston showed me the Islamic religion could inspire an American citizen to the point of executing terrorism. And it could inspire those coming from other Islamic regions of the world to do the same.

I'm anticipating the response to this thread so let me go ahead and get some of that out of the way.

1. Since I'm bigoted against muslims does this mean I'm blind to the acts committed by christians and others. No

2. Does this mean I'm saying that all terrorism is done only by muslims. No

3. Are more people killed in car wrecks than killed by terrorism? Yes (this one is for seaoat's benefit).

4. Is my bigotry aimed at everyone who calls himself a muslim? No.
But, as I already said, in my opinion muslims who aren't homophobes and don't think women are inferior are not actually muslims. Because how can someone actually be a muslim and reject what the muslim bible teaches?

2My bigotry against muslims Empty Re: My bigotry against muslims 4/27/2013, 2:36 pm

2seaoat

http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/judaica/ejud_0002_0015_0_14977.html

Yes, Bob......now just write down your laws.

3My bigotry against muslims Empty Re: My bigotry against muslims 4/27/2013, 2:52 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

2seaoat wrote:http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/judaica/ejud_0002_0015_0_14977.html

Yes, Bob......now just write down your laws.

The law I would write down is simple. The Golden Rule.

In this case, a variation of that rule applies.

I'm perfectly willing to "do unto muslims as I would have them do unto me".
When they stop being bigoted against me, I'll no longer be bigoted against them.

I'm not holding my breath for that to happen though. It would require re-writing their religious texts.

4My bigotry against muslims Empty Re: My bigotry against muslims 4/27/2013, 3:23 pm

2seaoat

I'm not holding my breath for that to happen though. It would require re-writing their religious texts.

Yep....nothing like stereotypes.......did you molest any children today.......

Golden rule........

5My bigotry against muslims Empty Re: My bigotry against muslims 4/27/2013, 3:29 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

2seaoat wrote:I'm not holding my breath for that to happen though. It would require re-writing their religious texts.

Yep....nothing like stereotypes.......did you molest any children today.......

Golden rule........

I was not aware that I worshipped a religion which teaches that molesting children is morally acceptable. lol

In fact, I think your analogy fails even worse, seaoat. Because it's the muslim religion whose prophet was himself a child molester.

Last edited by Bob on 4/27/2013, 3:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

6My bigotry against muslims Empty Re: My bigotry against muslims 4/27/2013, 3:40 pm

2seaoat

It was not an analogy. It was reality. People believe that sexual choice often equals perversion. Perverts harm children. People believe that a Muslim believes everything in the scripture. Muslims want to harm non Muslims in the scripture therefore all Muslims want to hurt you.

Your Golden Rule is a safe harbor for bigotry. It worked exquisitely in separate but equal.......you got yours....I got mine.....whats the problem......Golden Rule my butt.

7My bigotry against muslims Empty Re: My bigotry against muslims 4/27/2013, 4:16 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Well you and I will just have agree to disagree.

I'm not ready to accept that homophobia and the persecution of homosexuals by muslims is all just an unjustified stereotype.

And I'm not ready to accept that most muslims don't believe what's in the scripture.

8My bigotry against muslims Empty Re: My bigotry against muslims 4/27/2013, 4:41 pm

2seaoat

Nobody is saying that real harm is not being done to people who have different sexual orientations. 4000 people have been executed in Iran since the revolution, and there are rumors that in Iraq there are death squads who are gluing alleged homosexual men's anus and then inducing diarreah..........that is a reality. It is wrong. It is in the scripture. I could waste everybody's time by talking about what is in the bible and how most Christians do not agree with the same.......but Muslims do in fact have no use for homosexuality, and this prejudice exists even in secular Muslim countries like Turkey.

Yes, there is a significant probability that terrorists who are Muslim will attack this country again. Modernity is the biggest fear that fundamental Muslims have today. Rather, than thinking your bogus golden rule will bring fairness......abandon your prejudice and work for modern solutions, which do not include turning all Muslims into boogeymen or fostering hate and prejudice. It also does not involve putting tinted glasses on which do not recognize real security concerns with criminal conspiracies which originate from Muslim fundamentalist.

9My bigotry against muslims Empty Re: My bigotry against muslims 4/27/2013, 4:46 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

2seaoat wrote:abandon your prejudice and work for modern solutions

The modern solution would be for them to throw that book in the garbage where it belongs.
Same thing that tv comic you used as your reference in that other thread says to do.

10My bigotry against muslims Empty Re: My bigotry against muslims 4/27/2013, 4:57 pm

Bob wrote:

The modern solution would be for them to throw that book in the garbage where it belongs.
Same thing that tv comic you used as your reference in that other thread says to do.

Even if you erased every religious text in existence, the oral tradition would continue.....(pun intended).

Why not just cut to the chase and be distrustful of everyone....?

I was walking down the sidewalk last week and some freak tried to give me a watchtower, so I stabbed him. He was up to no good.

We missed you @ the gathering last night.

11My bigotry against muslims Empty Re: My bigotry against muslims 4/27/2013, 5:03 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Willie wrote:

I got there at 6:05 and stayed about a half hour.

12My bigotry against muslims Empty Re: My bigotry against muslims 4/27/2013, 5:12 pm

Bob wrote:
Willie wrote:

I got there at 6:05 and stayed about a half hour.

We just missed you. Saw some folk I had not seen in 10 years.

13My bigotry against muslims Empty Re: My bigotry against muslims 4/27/2013, 9:15 pm

If that is the reason you are bigoted against Muslims, then you must be bigoted against Christianity too. Modern Christianity is certainly bigoted against homosexuals, and the Bible taught that women were not allowed to speak in synagogues and were to obey their husband's every wish.

You can't honestly say Muslims believe those things but Christians don't.

At least that TV comic that you are talking about is honest enough to say he's bigoted against both religions.

14My bigotry against muslims Empty Re: My bigotry against muslims 4/27/2013, 9:51 pm

Yella

Yella

Willie wrote:
Bob wrote:

Even if you erased every religious text in existence, the oral tradition would continue.....(pun intended).

Why not just cut to the chase and be distrustful of everyone....?

I was walking down the sidewalk last week and some freak tried to give me a watchtower, so I stabbed him. He was up to no good.

Bob was captivated by the four tables sagging under the weight of plate after plate of hors d'oerves. To him it was the best art in the show - cullinary art. He is too shy to discuss it.

http://warpedinblue,blogspot.com/

15My bigotry against muslims Empty Re: My bigotry against muslims 4/28/2013, 10:19 am

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Yella wrote:

Bob was captivated by the four tables sagging under the weight of plate after plate of hors d'oerves. To him it was the best art in the show - cullinary art. He is too shy to discuss it.

Paintings are nice to look at. But I tried eating a painting one time and it just doesn't measure up to the cullinary art. Especially those croissants stuffed with chicken salad. I ate four of those alone.
And just to keep this thread on topic, if they'd had one filled with bbq pork, I'd eaten that too.

16My bigotry against muslims Empty Re: My bigotry against muslims 4/28/2013, 10:23 am

Last edited by Willie on 4/28/2013, 11:08 am; edited 1 time in total

17My bigotry against muslims Empty Re: My bigotry against muslims 4/28/2013, 10:46 am

Yella

Yella

Bob wrote:
Yella wrote:

Paintings are nice to look at. But I tried eating a painting one time and it just doesn't measure up to the cullinary art. Especially those croissants stuffed with chicken salad. I ate four of those alone.
And just to keep this thread on topic, if they'd had one filled with bbq pork, I'd eaten that too.

Perhaps the painting you tried to eat was too abstract, maybe you tried to eat a Jackson Pollock. This would have been tasty.

My bigotry against muslims Still-10

18My bigotry against muslims Empty Re: My bigotry against muslims 4/28/2013, 10:57 am

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

bluemoon wrote:If that is the reason you are bigoted against Muslims, then you must be bigoted against Christianity too. Modern Christianity is certainly bigoted against homosexuals, and the Bible taught that women were not allowed to speak in synagogues and were to obey their husband's every wish.

You can't honestly say Muslims believe those things but Christians don't.

At least that TV comic that you are talking about is honest enough to say he's bigoted against both religions.

I thought I'd covered that in the first post, bluemoon.

"1. Since I'm bigoted against muslims does this mean I'm blind to the acts committed by christians and others. No"

It's true, if he could get away it the Reverend Carl Gallups would like to see homosexuals put in jail.
But even though we're a nation of Christians, we don't let the Brother Carls determine our laws and our rights.

And no nation of Christians anywhere can be compared to this...

from wiki...

Gay, lesbian, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) people living in Afghanistan face certain unique legal and social challenges. Homosexuality and cross-dressing are considered serious crimes in Afghanistan, possible punishment may include the death penalty. This is usually the case in rural parts of the country where local villagers take the law into their own hands. As of 2008, it appears that the regime change has not had much impact on the legal status of gay men, lesbians, and bisexuals in Afghanistan.
Most Afghan citizens are Muslim and these attitudes are also reflected in the nation's Constitution and enacted laws.

But then the wiki page goes on to reveal this...

Despite the negative social attitudes and legal prohibitions, there is an institutionalized form of bisexuality within Afghan culture. This occurs when boys are kidnapped to act as sexual slaves for adult men, typically in a militia, or when an adult man buys sexual favors from young boys with money or gifts. These activities are tolerated within Afghan culture because they are not perceived as being an expression of a LGBT-identity, but rather an expression of male power and dominance; as the boy in these situations is forced to assume the "female" role in the relationship.
Militia members generally do not have access to women, and so boys are sometimes kidnapped to be humiliated and raped by adult men. Other boys become prostitutes for adult men, regardless of their sexual orientation.
These men involved are sometimes called bacha baz in Persian and seem to flourish in the big cities of Afghanistan, possibly due to poverty and the strict social taboos surrounding interaction between men and women. A law has been enacted prohibiting Afghan soldiers from having their "ashna" live with them.

That islamic country is so psychotic that it results in all that barbarism and hypocrisy rolled into one.
And we're not even talking about the "honor killings" which is even more demented and twisted.

19My bigotry against muslims Empty Re: My bigotry against muslims 4/28/2013, 11:02 am

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Yella wrote:

Perhaps the painting you tried to eat was too abstract, maybe you tried to eat a Jackson Pollock. This would have been tasty.

Now that's what I call art.

BTW, on the way back from the walk with hallmarkgrad this morning I stopped at Joe Pattis and got some swai and frozen crabmeat stuffing.
I'm gonna try my hand at grilled stuffed fish tonight for the first time.

The walk over the Bayou Chico Bridge is pretty spectacular. You can see so much stuff from that vantage point. Stuff I have never noticed when driving over that bridge in a car.

20My bigotry against muslims Empty Re: My bigotry against muslims 4/28/2013, 11:58 am

Yella

Yella

Bob wrote:
Yella wrote:

Now that's what I call art.

BTW, on the way back from the walk with hallmarkgrad this morning I stopped at Joe Pattis and got some swai and frozen crabmeat stuffing.
I'm gonna try my hand at grilled stuffed fish tonight for the first time.

The walk over the Bayou Chico Bridge is pretty spectacular. You can see so much stuff from that vantage point. Stuff I have never noticed when driving over that bridge in a car.

I am serious for once and I have never heard of swai. Is it an oriental fish or
an abbreviation or a acronym?

21My bigotry against muslims Empty Re: My bigotry against muslims 4/28/2013, 12:24 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Yella wrote:

I am serious for once and I have never heard of swai. Is it an oriental fish or
an abbreviation or a acronym?

"Swai is a white-flesh fish (typically available in fillet form) with a sweet mild, taste and light flaky texture that can be broiled, grilled, or coating with bread crumbs and fried, according to experts. It can be prepared simply, but also takes well to sauces"

But the bugaboo is it comes from the Mekong Delta and that is the deal killer for many. But not me. Don't get me wrong, I don't know what cooties are in it. But I also don't know what cooties are in the BP fish either. Although I have a sneaking suspicion that it's got corexit in it and corexit is a very unhealthy thing.

So when both the Mekong Delta and the Gulf of Mexico fish is suspect, I opt for the Mekong Delta. Because I absolutely love the taste of it.
The best fried fish I have ever eaten was served at the Gadsden Street Methodist Church fish fries. And I asked that old boy what it was and he told me it was basa. I was hooked forever.
Basa and Swai are the same thing. Just has different names.

And then about two weeks ago, I had one of the best meals I have ever eaten. It was baked fish with crabmeat stuffing at Morrisons Cafeteria (Mobile). We asked what the fish was and I think I almost knew what the answer was going to be. Yep it was basa.

Of course our taste for food is subjective. And I realize we will all have different preferences with fish. But what I like about basa/swai is the almost complete absence of gaminess or fishiness in the flavor of it. Just a delicious mild flavor that I love.

22My bigotry against muslims Empty Re: My bigotry against muslims 4/28/2013, 12:30 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I should add this. It wasn't only me that had a foodgasm with that Morrisons fish. If it was only me it wouldn't mean much because I'm pretty naive about good food since I pretty much just like food period.
But the wife of a friend who is a very good old time southern cook and makes a really good stuffed fish herself (but with gulf fish) also said it was as good as she's eaten.

23My bigotry against muslims Empty Re: My bigotry against muslims 4/28/2013, 3:40 pm

Bob wrote:

Up until Boston, I tended to think acts of terrorism on American soil were confined to people living in the middle east. But Boston showed me the Islamic religion could inspire an American citizen to the point of executing terrorism. And it could inspire those coming from other Islamic regions of the world to do the same.

There is a difference Bob. He was naturalized. He had no real ties to this country, like most of the illegal aliens in this nation. They could care less about the USA. All they are here to do is take what they can get for as long as they can get. Being born here a citizen and being naturalized are way different. He wasn't raised as an American and that was part of the reason why the oldest one went on a tangent. That is not bigotry. That is fact.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum