Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Muslims kill Muslims in Turkey

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Muslims kill Muslims in Turkey Empty Muslims kill Muslims in Turkey 6/28/2016, 7:53 pm

2seaoat

Bomb somebody. Declare war on somebody......bomb bomb bomb Iran........and with each attack inspired by Isis the organization funded and created by the Israelis and the Saudis to destroy the nation state of Syria, we come one step closer to be snookered into sending American kids to protect the Israelis and the Saudis corrupt regime where they use foreign slaves to wipe their collective asz........no the cries for war against thin air will continue on each of these events, and the Saudis and Israelis sit there with that slick smile like the cat who ate the canary, because they know that we have traitors in our midst who allow themselves to be bought.

Do you seriously not know why turkey was targeted? Do you also ignore again islamic terrorists targeting innocents?

2seaoat

Turkey just signed an agreement with Israel, but I find it curious......Israel is surrounded by ISIS and not one terrorist attack.......I believe that ISIS is nothing more than a magnet to get American troops back into the middle east to protect Israel and Saudi Arabia with American kids......so Turkey gets attacked and becomes closer to Israel.........it does not take rocket science to understand what has happened in the middle east over the last forty years......and do I blame the Israelis or Saudis for having different national interests than America......not at all......I blame the traitors among us who buy into our need to protect other nation states and declare "war" on criminal actions......shameful ignorance, or willful treason.

2seaoat

It appears that Muslims are dying and one brave Muslim police officers saved hundreds. War.....hell no......these are criminal acts, and organized crime should not be rewarded by profits for the very people who gave financial aid to these criminals.

Do you mean like obama toppling gaddafi and running weapons into libya and syria?

2seaoat

Do you mean like obama toppling gaddafi and running weapons into libya and syria?

Last time I checked the people of Libya toppled Col. K, and for forty years America had tried to topple the Libyan and Syrian governments as part of our foreign policy........I guess being a shill for other nations has been the foundation of our foreign policy in the Middle East, and thankfully there is an emerging wakening that the Saudis and Israelis have different national interests than America. America and our policies in Syria most certainly contributed to the deaths of innocents, and the future stability of Israel.......sometimes we can be good allies without doing the dirty work of other nations which risk our young people and spill our wealth down the sewer. No president since the 1973 Middle East War has varied from these policies, and President Obama with the Iranian deal and his reluctance to put boots on the ground has finally said enough. His only failing in my mind has been not getting entirely out of the region, but as ISIS collapses and his policies work, at some point it is time to go and stop the slaughter.

Cliff notes? And if there was a point in there... perhaps you could start underlining it or something?

That'd be great... thaaanks.

Markle

Markle

My good friend 2seaoat is working hard to stir the pot.

I consider 2seaoat to be a reasonable person. Fact is, no REASONABLE person would consider ISIS, al Qaeda, and all the others aren't at war, in spite of them declaring war against us several times. with each time being followed by acts of war. Gee...go figure.

Why is 2seaoat defending Islamic Savages? Why is he defending the attackers in San Bernardino, Boston, Orlando, Brussels, Paris and now Istanbul?

Personally, I've never found any act of war to even vaguely resemble a liquor store robbery.

That anyone would, including our Lame Duck President Barack Hussein Obama is a criminal act in and by itself.

Muslims kill Muslims in Turkey Democrats%20where%20to%20pee_zpszumzrap2

2seaoat

There is no nation state called ISIS. It is a collection of sickos and pervert single men being attracted to the deviant rape of boys and girls and the perverse power of capturing and torturing people.........they are common criminals who you can no more declare war on than you declare war on those who listen to elevator music......yes they are proud to fly a flag of terrorists who tried to destroy the union, but who do you bomb........they simply should be ignored until they decide to kill people in a church, and then you prosecute them.......sorry the need to make this a war has very distinct reasons which have nothing to do with criminal prosecution, and everything to do with money, and sending American kids to spill blood for other nations, while MIC makes obscene war profits.

If Isis was married Muslim men rallying around a nation state, I would be concerned......this are paid shills of Israel and Saudi Arabia who initially were there to destabalize Syria and get America to bomb Iran.......there is no nation building requiring war.....just sexual perversion and deviance which allows MIC to blame moderate Muslims so war can be perpetrated.

It's another terrorist attack by radical islamic extremists targeting innocents. Water it down all you like apologist.

2seaoat

Water down that more people die everyday from a gun in America than what these criminals kill in months. The truth still remains that more Americans die from bee stings than die from terrorist since who kill Americans here and around the world......yet who is suggesting declaring war on bees. There will always be criminals. There will always be innocents who die. Not ONE person who attempts to lure us into war can actually give a solution to lone wolves and fighting an idea.

2seaoat wrote:Water down that more people die everyday from a gun in America than what these criminals kill in months. The truth still remains that more Americans die from bee stings than die from terrorist since who kill Americans here and around the world......yet who is suggesting declaring war on bees. There will always be criminals. There will always be innocents who die. Not ONE person who attempts to lure us into war can actually give a solution to lone wolves and fighting an idea.

By that same measure and logic... the pseudo-assault rifle is but a tiny fraction of gun crime. It's a bee sting... right?

2seaoat

By that same measure and logic... the pseudo-assault rifle is but a tiny fraction of gun crime. It's a bee sting... right?

Ah.....a logical conversation. Good. So those who carry epi injectors to survive a bee sting make a conscious precaution to stay alive, even though the risk is low. So when folks want background checking periods which allow those on terrorist and no fly lists to be checked, it seems like a precaution which is rational and even thought the risk is low, it makes sense. However, the idea that we declare war on ISIS has no measure of logic or rational thinking when the result is bombing civilians and innocents which gives reason to folks to retaliate against our innocents. If Americans had lost hundreds of thousands of innocents because some more powerful nation made the conclusion that they could bomb folks in this country who defied that nation's right to Invade and control America.....do you think for a moment that Americans would not fight back. So the question is should we be declaring war and dropping more bombs, or should we be withdrawing from the middle east where the killing of innocents who help contribute to terrorist attacks continues and some want it expanded. I think the rational decision is to cut and run, and let the Saudis and Israelis defend themselves with their people........we will NEVER stop terrorism as long as we are actively killing civilians in Iraq, Afghanastan, and Syria. Let us make rational choices.

14Muslims kill Muslims in Turkey Empty Re: Muslims kill Muslims in Turkey 6/30/2016, 10:07 am

Cliff notes? And was there a point in there? It reads like a word find puzzle.

15Muslims kill Muslims in Turkey Empty Re: Muslims kill Muslims in Turkey 6/30/2016, 10:15 am

2seaoat

Cliff notes? And was there a point in there? It reads like a word find puzzle.

When you read books and think sound bites called news are not news, then of course those who use cliff notes and listen to news readers as their source of information would never want to actually have to read the actual book, or get the actual under lying facts of a news story.

Here is a cliff note request. What do you suggest to limit future terrorist attacks in America?

Was that short enough? Was it simple enough? I sure tried to type it slowly.

16Muslims kill Muslims in Turkey Empty Re: Muslims kill Muslims in Turkey 6/30/2016, 10:59 am

For both I support defining the threat and then acting on the threat by attacking the largest part of the issue first. For threats here we must look at who is being radicalized and then focus on it. You can call it profiling... but it should've worked in the orlando terrorist case. The elephant that is the gun crime issue is in large inner cities with criminals shooting other criminals with pistols.. and it ins't even close. Again focus on the large part of the problem... fix that and we are a remarkably peaceful people... gun owners and those who choose not to bear arms. Do you really want to solve problems or not?

17Muslims kill Muslims in Turkey Empty Re: Muslims kill Muslims in Turkey 6/30/2016, 11:17 am

2seaoat

That answer was confusing. Are you saying profiling of Muslims will stop the risk of terrorism?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum