Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

There are over 100 verses in the Koran instructing Muslims to kill, subjugate, tax, rob, rape, pillage and/or humiliate non-Muslims.

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

This is the result.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=814_1468533717

I just watched a documentary from hbo about a war reporter that eventually was killed in the chaos hillary created in lybia. But there was prior reporting he had done in some of the other muslim conflicts in africa. The muslim extremists would kill the adults in the villages they over ran. They would then "mark" the children by using acid drops to totally blind the little girls and enslave and rape the adolescence girls. The boys would have their left eye gouged out with a knife... its hard to imagine the mindset to do such things.

2seaoat

PK those are the same sexual perverts who like the brownshirts of Roehm liked to diddle children. There is a certain perversion and sadism which draws perverts to war and conflict.....less about the bible in Germany, or the Koran in Syria, and more about the pervert magnet these movements represent. Tell me how many happily married normal male muslims with families are involved in this perversion.......it is sick sexually confused perverts who are and have always been the psychopaths who are drawn to tyranny, and oppression whose fantasies are rape and torture of children. History does not change much and these criminals are much more about mental instability than some ideas.....like the bible was responsible for facism in Germany, or that some religious book was responsible for the fascism in Japan, or that the horrors of Africa is about religion more than power and perversion.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

PkrBum wrote: The muslim extremists would kill the adults in the villages they over ran. They would then "mark" the children by using acid drops to totally blind the little girls and enslave and rape the adolescence girls. The boys would have their left eye gouged out with a knife... its hard to imagine the mindset to do such things.

But it has nothing to do with religion. These are all homosexual perverts like the Nazis.

Have you noticed that seabigot sure likes to accuse OTHERS of all this?
Do Larry Craig and Ted Haggard come to mind? lol

2seaoat

No hater.....somebody has to argue that innocent Muslim lives matter as your hero Trump is wanting to bomb and declare war on ideas......and Republicans are talking about giving interviews to Americans about their religious beliefs and if they believe in Sharia law and deporting those American citizens who have ideas......and you jump right in and persecute Muslims under the guise that the Bible and Koran do not approve of Homosexual behavior......your need to scapegoat people is obviously to raise your low opinion of yourself.   To call another human being a raghead is the lowest of low human beings......so please spare me on your attacks on Christians.......there were few Christians among the brownshirts Bob, and just because you have this weird need to listen to a hater who calls himself a Christian, most Christians could care less who somebody loves.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

2seaoat wrote: please spare me on your attacks on Christians.......there were few Christians among the brownshirts Bob, and just because you have this weird need to listen to a hater who calls himself a Christian, most Christians could care less who somebody loves

That's the most incoherent sentence you've written yet and that's saying something.
When did Christians enter into this? I thought this was about the nazis being queers and the muslims also being queers.

But if we're going to talk about Christians let's set the record straight.
Most EVANGELICAL Christians are in full agreement with Pastor Gallups on most everything except one thing. Yesterday he devoted a half hour of his show to a 9/11 truther and agreed with everything he said about it all being a "false flag". Most evangelical Christians DO NOT agree with that because it makes Bush look bad. I was kinda surprised Gallups had the guts to take that stand. Either that or he doesn't even know his own audience.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

http://www.salon.com/2014/05/31/11_kinds_of_bible_verses_christians_love_to_ignore_partner/

Always with the diversion. Do you have anything to say about the topic?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum