Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

That muslim piece of shit who blew people's legs off was collecting welfare while he was plotting the bombing. And buying $900 shoes with it.

5 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Sal

Sal

If either of you are ever down this way, look me up.

My treat.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I'm choosing Asian basa/tra/swai not only because I love the taste of it, but because the FDA is not even testing gulf seafood for corexit (the chemical dispersant used by BP). And I don't want to be consuming corexit...

https://www.google.com/search?q=corexit+effects+on+humans&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corexit#Toxicity

Last edited by Bob on 4/24/2013, 8:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Sal wrote:If either of you are ever down this way, look me up.

My treat.

I'll take you up on that. I come through the Tampa Bay area every spring on the way back and forth to Naples.

Sal

Sal

Bob wrote:
Sal wrote:If either of you are ever down this way, look me up.

My treat.

I'll take you up on that. I come through the Tampa Bay area every spring on the way back and forth to Naples.

Kewl.

PM me.

I admire your posts.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I like reading your posts too, Sal. Regardless of when we agree or disagree.
If you're in Tampa Bay, how did you end up on a Pensacola Discussion Forum?

Bob wrote:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2314072/Boston-bomber-Tamerlan-sat-home-collecting-WELFARE-benefits-plotting-bomb-America-wife-worked-80-hours-week.html

What kind of scumbag piece of shit wastes $900 on a pair of shoes. I've never paid more than twenty bucks for a pair of shoes in my life.
Is that what that twisted bullshit mohammed religion teaches.

I tell you what, I'd like to get ahold of the one that's still breathing and get ahold of old mohammed's corpse and saw the legs off both.

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/congressman-five-jihadists-have-reached-their-targets-united-states-under-barack-obama_719094.html

Under this admin, 5 jihadists have reached their targets.

ummm... they are isolated extremists... stick to the program please. Thank you for your cooperation.

PkrBum wrote:ummm... they are isolated extremists... stick to the program please. Thank you for your cooperation.

Are you saying they're well organized and everywhere we think they aren't...?

What-ever.........

Markle

Markle

Bob wrote:
Hallmarkgrad1 wrote:So How much would a good playable Pin ball machine be worth? Not a collectors item, just a machine for the rec room?

I'm gonna give you the straight skinny on it from the horse's mouth.

There are two kinds of pinball machines. The ones made before 1978 and the ones made after. The ones made before 78 are electromechanical (relays and step switches). The ones made after 78 are digital electronics.
But both are the most unsuited things for a home game room ever made.
They were designed to be constantly serviced and repaired by pinball technicians (called "pinball mechanics" when it was electromechanical).
There are a thousand things to constantly need fixing and they will constantly need fixing. And since the pinball business is now about over with, there are no more technicians/mechanics around to fix them.
If you buy a pinball machine expect it to need repair within a few days.
So my advice is to not buy one.
I know that's not what you were hoping to hear. But it's the god's honest truth and I wouldn't lie to you.

A friend of mine in Lousiana who sells them for a living has customers who ask "is it guaranteed?"
His reply is always this... "The only guarantee I can make you is that I guarantee this pinball machine is gonna break". lol

In the EARLY 60's I worked part time washing dishes at night in a bowling alley. Of course they had a pinball room. They must have been incredibly profitable because there was a guy on a regular route coming in at least once a week making adjustments and replacing parts. I never asked but I guessed he was either on commission or owned the business himself. He was incredibly fast going from one to the next. Only rarely would he have to load one up and take it into his shop.

I never got into pinball machines. Bowling yes and I made a bundle of money being very, very good and a young teenager.

A good friend of mine has a really nice recreation room with the bar, pool table, card tables and a couple old pinball machines. He said he tried to keep them working at first but now they just help set the mood. Now I understand why.

Markle

Markle

Bob wrote:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2314072/Boston-bomber-Tamerlan-sat-home-collecting-WELFARE-benefits-plotting-bomb-America-wife-worked-80-hours-week.html

What kind of scumbag piece of shit wastes $900 on a pair of shoes. I've never paid more than twenty bucks for a pair of shoes in my life.
Is that what that twisted bullshit mohammed religion teaches.

I tell you what, I'd like to get ahold of the one that's still breathing and get ahold of old mohammed's corpse and saw the legs off both.

Follow the money.

I still want to know where the money really came from to finance this thing. It was at least a year in the planning. I had not heard about the $900 shoes but even if his wife was working that many hours I don't know how she wouldn't have known what was going on.

A six month trip with round trip airfare and the cost of travel in Russia isn't cheap. Who picked up the tab?

Sal

Sal

Bob wrote:how did you end up on a Pensacola Discussion Forum?

I was a regular poster on my hometown's Courier-Journal pluck forum, and I got kinda addicted to the format.

After they went dark, I went searching for other pluck forums, and one of the more active I found was the PNJ.

I still miss that CJ forum tho.

That one was a bare-knuckled free-for-all.

lol

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum