Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

That muslim piece of shit who blew people's legs off was collecting welfare while he was plotting the bombing. And buying $900 shoes with it.

5 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2314072/Boston-bomber-Tamerlan-sat-home-collecting-WELFARE-benefits-plotting-bomb-America-wife-worked-80-hours-week.html

What kind of scumbag piece of shit wastes $900 on a pair of shoes. I've never paid more than twenty bucks for a pair of shoes in my life.
Is that what that twisted bullshit mohammed religion teaches.

I tell you what, I'd like to get ahold of the one that's still breathing and get ahold of old mohammed's corpse and saw the legs off both.

Bob wrote:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2314072/Boston-bomber-Tamerlan-sat-home-collecting-WELFARE-benefits-plotting-bomb-America-wife-worked-80-hours-week.html

What kind of scumbag piece of shit wastes $900 on a pair of shoes. I've never paid more than twenty bucks for a pair of shoes in my life.
Is that what that twisted bullshit mohammed religion teaches.

I tell you what, I'd like to get ahold of the one that's still breathing and get ahold of old mohammed's corpse and saw the legs off both.

I see you don't read my posts. (sigh)

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Wait a minute I forgot, it was the CIA who did it and they musta bought the $900 shoes too.
I'm so confused I don't know who did what. So I say just go ahead and saw all em's legs off and let god sort em out.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Raylan Givins wrote:

Sorry, Raylan, I missed it. I'm working on pinball machines and only able to read a few posts. Which post was it? If you were saying the same thing as this thread then I'll drink a toast to you later today. But I can't start drinking until after I get the work done. I've had to learn that lesson the hard way.

Bob wrote:
Raylan Givins wrote:

Sorry, Raylan, I missed it. I'm working on pinball machines and only able to read a few posts. Which post was it? If you were saying the same thing as this thread then I'll drink a toast to you later today. But I can't start drinking until after I get the work done. I've had to learn that lesson the hard way.

It's hidden amongst the stuff in yesterday's dirty laundry. LOL.

My nom de plume...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AeSoDcLgwXo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B-K5RlyKcfo

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Well I'll be damn so that's who you are.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Raylan_Givens

But how am I gonna be stuck to this computer all day and expect to get that fucking pinball machine fixed. I gotta turn this off. But before I do, this is the pinball machine. It was made in 1957.

That muslim piece of shit who blew people's legs off was collecting welfare while he was plotting the bombing.  And buying $900 shoes with it. Image-8

Bob wrote:Well I'll be damn so that's who you are.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Raylan_Givens

But how am I gonna get that fucking pinball machine fixed and be stuck to this computer all day.

If you watch one episode, you'll wanna watch the whole series. LOL.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gq1y5nMj8wY

He loves to shoot the bad folk....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zP7e5NQgwXw

Sal

Sal

Raylan Givins wrote:

My nom de plume...

That's a good show, but you remind me a lot more of Constable Bob ...

That muslim piece of shit who blew people's legs off was collecting welfare while he was plotting the bombing.  And buying $900 shoes with it. 250px-10

Wink

So How much would a good playable Pin ball machine be worth? Not a collectors item, just a machine for the rec room?
@Bob you have a PM.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Haven't seen the show, but is that character based on Elmore Leonard's book RAYLAN? The story is set in coal mining country...West Virginia, and Raylan is an honest cop who doesn't work for the mine owners...who are treacherous to say the least.

Floridatexan wrote:Haven't seen the show, but is that character based on Elmore Leonard's book RAYLAN? The story is set in coal mining country...West Virginia, and Raylan is an honest cop who doesn't work for the mine owners...who are treacherous to say the least.

It's based on Leonard's Fire in the Hole, but some of his characters overlap in other books and short stories.

Sal wrote:
Raylan Givins wrote:

My nom de plume...

That's a good show, but you remind me a lot more of Constable Bob ...

That muslim piece of shit who blew people's legs off was collecting welfare while he was plotting the bombing.  And buying $900 shoes with it. 250px-10

Wink

LOL. Bob is awesome, and totally misunderestimatable.

Love Boyd Crowder. His southern intellect just flows like fresh honey on a bee's wings.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Hallmarkgrad1 wrote:So How much would a good playable Pin ball machine be worth? Not a collectors item, just a machine for the rec room?

I'm gonna give you the straight skinny on it from the horse's mouth.

There are two kinds of pinball machines. The ones made before 1978 and the ones made after. The ones made before 78 are electromechanical (relays and step switches). The ones made after 78 are digital electronics.
But both are the most unsuited things for a home game room ever made.
They were designed to be constantly serviced and repaired by pinball technicians (called "pinball mechanics" when it was electromechanical).
There are a thousand things to constantly need fixing and they will constantly need fixing. And since the pinball business is now about over with, there are no more technicians/mechanics around to fix them.
If you buy a pinball machine expect it to need repair within a few days.
So my advice is to not buy one.
I know that's not what you were hoping to hear. But it's the god's honest truth and I wouldn't lie to you.

A friend of mine in Lousiana who sells them for a living has customers who ask "is it guaranteed?"
His reply is always this... "The only guarantee I can make you is that I guarantee this pinball machine is gonna break". lol

Last edited by Bob on 4/24/2013, 1:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sal

Sal

Raylan Givins wrote:

Oh, I agree.

Constable Bob is one of my favorite characters.

Did you happen to notice that the MIT officer who was murdered by the beantown bombers looks like he could be Constable Bob's younger brother?

That muslim piece of shit who blew people's legs off was collecting welfare while he was plotting the bombing.  And buying $900 shoes with it. Poswal10

That muslim piece of shit who blew people's legs off was collecting welfare while he was plotting the bombing.  And buying $900 shoes with it. Sean_c10

Love Boyd Crowder. His southern intellect just flows like fresh honey on a bee's wings.

I think my wife has a crush on Boyd.

But, she always did have a thing for bad boys.

Twisted Evil

@Bob Good answer. That is what I have heard before,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Now about a old Slot machine, Same thing?

Yella

Yella

Raylan Givins wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:Haven't seen the show, but is that character based on Elmore Leonard's book RAYLAN? The story is set in coal mining country...West Virginia, and Raylan is an honest cop who doesn't work for the mine owners...who are treacherous to say the least.

It's based on Leonard's Fire in the Hole, but some of his characters overlap in other books and short stories.

Elmore Leonard is one of my favorite writers. Every page in any of his novels is an interesting experience.

http://warpedinblue,blogspot.com/

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Hallmarkgrad1 wrote:@Bob Good answer. That is what I have heard before,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Now about a old Slot machine, Same thing?
You have to stick to the all mechanical slot machines (not electrified in any way). And you need to have it gone through by a slot machine mechanic (sorta like a rebuilt car engine). Those will work virtually forever with nothing more than an occasional coin jam that you can easily unjam yourself.
BUT, you're looking at a starting price of about $1800 for one that's been reconditioned (a lot of labor involved). Plus stick with Mills or Jennings and not any of the other makes.
The electric slot machines can be a maintenance nightmare like the pinball machines.

Sal wrote:
Raylan Givins wrote:

Oh, I agree.

Constable Bob is one of my favorite characters.

Did you happen to notice that the MIT officer who was murdered by the beantown bombers looks like he could be Constable Bob's younger brother?

That muslim piece of shit who blew people's legs off was collecting welfare while he was plotting the bombing.  And buying $900 shoes with it. Poswal10

That muslim piece of shit who blew people's legs off was collecting welfare while he was plotting the bombing.  And buying $900 shoes with it. Sean_c10

I think my wife has a crush on Boyd.

But, she always did have a thing for bad boys.

Twisted Evil

When I saw his pic, I said to my wife, "OMG they killed Constable Bob.".

It was a toss up as to which character I would use to discuss Justified. Boyd is incredible...well fleshed out as a character. Superbly written.

For me I think it came down to the hat. I wear a couple of Stetsons on occasion. One is from 1973...the other circa 82.

I don't know why I like them so much.

...just tried one on and it fit....

Hey Bob....Sorry for the insertion of this side bar on your thread. I hope you watched the linked vids.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

That is perfectly acceptable Raylan. I was bored with those scumsucking mooslims anyway. And Constable Bob don't wear no $900 shoes paid for with welfare so he's ok in my book.

But to make up for it, either you or Sal could be so kind as to provide me a recipe for grilled flounder stuffed with crabmeat.
I can use the packet to make the hollandaise. I need the recipe for the rest of it.

Yella wrote:
Raylan Givins wrote:

Elmore Leonard is one of my favorite writers. Every page in any of his novels is an interesting experience.

Tasty stuff, to be devoured in large portions each settin'.

Hombre, 52 Pick-up, Moonshine War, Mr. Majestyk, Valdez is Coming, Get Shorty, etc, etc. Most folk don't realize they are fans until they see how many movies were made from his novels.

Also loved Alistair MacLean's works.

Bob wrote:That is perfectly acceptable Raylan. I was bored with those scumsucking mooslims anyway. And Constable Bob don't wear no $900 shoes paid for with welfare so he's ok in my book.

But to make up for it, either you or Sal could be so kind as to provide me a recipe for grilled flounder stuffed with crabmeat.
I can use the packet to make the hollandaise. I need the recipe for the rest of it.

I appreciate you askin' but I've never prepared that dish. I would google it...oh yeah, I just did.

This sounds like it would fit your request....it's sounds way better than it should because I'm not much of a flounder fan. And the recipe folk have got a nice presentation, process wise.

http://grillinfools.com/blog/2011/02/23/grillin-fools-floundering-seaside-crab-stuffed-flounder-done-two-ways/

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Much obliged, Raylan.
I don't much like flounder either unless it was still swimming within a couple of hours before I prepare it.
I'm gonna use Swai just like that old cook at Morrisons did. I know that's sacrilege to most cooks around here but damn I like the taste of it (or more precisely the lack of taste).

I have read one theory that tank grown catfish was first sold to chefs who didn't want the fish taste in their fish dishes. They didn't want the taste of the fish to overwhelm their recipes so opted for a less gamey tasting fish for that reason. And Asian basa and swai are also variations of a bland tasting catfish. Exactly what I like.
Hey, like art is in the eye of the beholder, food is in the taste buds of the beholder.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

All I will say is this. If you're ever around Bel Air Mall I dare anyone reading this to sample the fish stuffed with crabmeat served at Morrisons.
That's the only actual Morrisons left anywhere and you can't get that entree at Picadilly. Only that one Morrisons.
I defy anyone to tell me that Swai stuffed with crabmeat is not one of the best tasting meals you have ever had.

Bob wrote:All I will say is this. If you're ever around Bel Air Mall I dare anyone reading this to sample the fish stuffed with crabmeat served at Morrisons.
That's the only actual Morrisons left anywhere and you can't get that entree at Picadilly. Only that one Morrisons.
I defy anyone to tell me that Swai stuffed with crabmeat is not one of the best tasting meals you have ever had.

I didn't know they were still around.

I have eaten a few too many of their steam table buffets...it's used to be a parental favorite. And it didn't matter which veg you chose because they used these huge covers to keep the steam in which causes the vegs to all taste the same, kinda sorta.

I preferred Picadilly.

in edit:

I'd use Talapia.

Sal

Sal

The name of the joint is Anna Maria Oyster Bar.

You'd like it.

Kinda a low key place with fresh seafood and a full bar.

I searched for the recipe, but I guess it's not online.

I like flounder.

I don't find it particularly fishy.

I hate catfish and don't care much for salmon for that reason.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum