Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hey seaoat and sal, I want to see this piece of shit dead just like I did the home invader who was shot by the 80 year old victim.

4 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

So go ahead and start calling me names, frankly I really don't give a shit.

Too bad a remote IED is probably illegal to put in those things.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Any piece of vermin who would steal a tablet computer from a person in a wheelchair is lower than any other living creature on Earth. His life is worth no more than that of a roach and he needs to be exterminated like a roach.
And no it has nothing to do with "little brown bags of garbage", seaoat.
This little bag of garbage is not brown. And if he is he still needs to be exterminated.

2seaoat

Gee Bob....did you watch the entire video......I see you have found a place for fearful people. My dog snatched five deviled eggs from the kitchen counter last week. My wife took her out back and summarily executed the dog.......I guess it made her feel good. I guess if I was a puppy I would take a shot at the deviled eggs, and if I was a quick teenager who had very little respect for the property rights of others....I would snatch things too........but just because you and my wife are killing puppies and teenagers does not solve a thing......I should have eaten the devil eggs, and the lady in the wheelchair needed one of those snatcher harpoons connected to armrests......they come in a four prong model with fifty feet of lead, or we could let our criminal justice system give the puppy a time out and allow the snatcher a visit to jail.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I'd rather be fearful than gutless. lol

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

2seaoat wrote:Gee Bob....did you watch the entire video...

Gee seaoat yes I did. And gee the last part reminded me of this.

http://www.dnainfo.com/chicago/20140719/west-garfield-park/chicago-shootings-include-two-children-among-22-hit

How about a small explosion... just big enough to blow off a limb or two?

Seriously tho... why can't the providers track this tablet down? They should be able to and even activate the camera and mic.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

What a scumbag.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Th Dude wrote:How about a small explosion... just big enough to blow off a limb or two?

Works for me.

2seaoat

There will always be puppies stealing devil eggs from the kitchen counter, and you will always have people who take advantage of other people. The folks who have stole this country get zero outrage, and puppies in the mall doing bad things and taking deviled eggs off the counter........which happened to be made by a lady in a wheel chair are the problem now....poverty and lack of opportunity equal crime, and hungry puppies who see devil eggs......they will either need to be trained, deterred, or be fed. I say yea to all three, and no to the gutsy Bob killing people.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

You can insult dogs all you want by comparing them to a little white bag of garbage but it falls on deaf ears. lol

2seaoat

Oh by the way Bob......when you are stealing at the movie theater......those devil eggs are hard to resist......but last time I checked.....you were no puppy. A cold hardened criminal who has guts and wants to kill people.....grrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

damn.....those devil eggs do not work in cargo pants, and the ticket taker is in a wheelchair.......I hope rambo is not watching this movie.....he may shoot Bob.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I know, seaoat. Taking a snack into the movie theater to you is as evil as stealing a computer from someone in a wheelchair or invading the home of an 80 year old. You've made that abundantly clear.
lol

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I went to the movie theater about ten days ago. The Bayou Carmike.
I was going to get a popcorn and coke. And then I looked at the menu board.
Fourteen fucking dollars for a sack of popcorn and a few ounces of sugar water.
The perp is the one setting the price. Face it, with prices like that, the movie theaters are soon going to be as extinct as the horse and buggy. lol

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Bob wrote:I went to the movie theater about ten days ago.  The Bayou Carmike.
I was going to get a popcorn and coke.  And then I looked at the menu board.
The perp is the one setting the price.  Face it,  with prices like that,  the movie theaters are soon going to be as extinct as the horse and buggy.  lol
Bob.......the kids working the candy counter will soon be making $15.00 an hour. Your snacks will be even higher. You maybe forced to bring your own or quit going to movies.

2seaoat

I went to the movie theater about ten days ago. The Bayou Carmike.
The perp is the one setting the price. Face it, with prices like that, the movie theaters are soon going to be as extinct as the horse and buggy. lol

Now we are actually having a dialogue. So what do you think the world looks like to young kids today. Parents working two minimum wage jobs and are hardly able to support a family. Images reminding those puppies that they do not have a chance, and they sure do not have fourteen dollars for concessions, or even a visit to the movie theater. Poverty drives crime. There are really evil animals out there, but in poverty you develop a pattern of crimes of opportunity. I would rather see opportunity and living wages. There will still be evil, but we are not addressing the core issues and we focus on distractions which are peddled as propaganda to take this country's eye off the ball.......fear and division can only work so long before Americans grow a pair and begin to make real changes in our economy and tax code.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I've all but quit going,  Joani.  My theater visits are a whole lot less than even last year.  And next year may see me quit going alltogether.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I can buy an unlimited amount of coke and popcorn at Target for two dollars.
And the counter girl selling me that is making the same or more money than the theater concession clerk.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

2seaoat wrote:I went to the movie theater about ten days ago. The Bayou Carmike.

Now we are actually having a dialogue.  So what do you think the world looks like to young kids today.  Parents working two minimum wage jobs and are hardly able to support a family.   Images reminding those puppies that they do not have a chance, and they sure do not have fourteen dollars for concessions, or even a visit to the movie theater.   Poverty drives crime.  There are really evil animals out there, but in poverty you develop a pattern of crimes of opportunity.  I would rather see opportunity and living wages.   There will still be evil, but we are not addressing the core issues and we focus on distractions which are peddled as propaganda to take this country's eye off the ball.......fear and division can only work so long before Americans grow a pair and begin to make real changes in our economy and tax code.

Priorities Seaoat....high priced sneakers, grills, tattoos, and filling the seats at movie theaters.....you really should get out more.

2seaoat

Priorities Seaoat....high priced sneakers, grills, tattoos, and filling the seats at movie theaters.....you really should get out more.

Bob has a million in the bank, buy dollar sneakers, no grills, no tats, and he fills the seats at movie theaters.....just does not pay, so how does you theory apply to Bob our forum criminal, and why are his priorities better when the result is the same?

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Obviously I'm the criminal, not the people who do home invasions and steal from somebody in a wheel chair.
He wants to throw the book at me, but excuse them because of the "economy".

At least he's no longer blaming it on racism. I think we're making progress. lol

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Bob wrote:Obviously I'm the criminal,  not the people who do home invasions and steal from somebody in a wheel chair.  
He wants to throw the book at me,  but excuse them because of the "economy".

At least he's no longer blaming it on racism.  I think we're making progress.  lol

I rarely go to movies but when I do I take my own popcorn.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Joanimaroni wrote:

Another hardened criminal. lol

2seaoat

I had my suspicions she was part of the criminal element.....I saw her sledding in the fresh snow on the GREENS at Tiger Point.......a hardened criminal who will damage a golf course, break the rules and steal from the owners of the theater, and then talk about tats......a granny perp who probably parks in the handicap spot at the movie theater.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I've gotta get to bed. Need plenty of sleep to plan tomorrow's big caper.
Seaoat has inspired me to finally get off my ass and do it. By god I'm going to figure out how to take a can of sterno and a bag of jiffy pop into a movie theater. As far as I know, it will be the first time it's ever been attempted. lol

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum