Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

A piece of Shit for a cop

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1A piece of Shit for a cop Empty A piece of Shit for a cop 8/17/2012, 5:42 pm

http://www.pnj.com/ I hope this punk does some time over this.

2A piece of Shit for a cop Empty Re: A piece of Shit for a cop 8/17/2012, 5:52 pm

Lurch wrote:http://www.pnj.com/ I hope this punk does some time over this.

You got that right Lurch. She did not appear to be resisting at all and he just slammed her into the side of her car. She may have been argumentative, but that certainly was not reason to slam her like that. This was totally uncalled for.

3A piece of Shit for a cop Empty Re: A piece of Shit for a cop 8/17/2012, 6:01 pm

I like how he mentioned the camera catching it.. It kinda pisses me off how he was let out right away without even posting bail, if it were a civilian with those charges they would be held overnight without a chance of posting it til the next day.

4A piece of Shit for a cop Empty Re: A piece of Shit for a cop 8/17/2012, 8:16 pm

Did you read some of the comments where one woman said it was perfectly fine?

5A piece of Shit for a cop Empty Re: A piece of Shit for a cop 8/17/2012, 8:17 pm

Dreamsglore wrote:Did you read some of the comments where one woman said it was perfectly fine?

What comments and where?

6A piece of Shit for a cop Empty Re: A piece of Shit for a cop 8/17/2012, 8:20 pm

Ghost_Rider1 wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:Did you read some of the comments where one woman said it was perfectly fine?

What comments and where?

The comments under the article.

7A piece of Shit for a cop Empty Re: A piece of Shit for a cop 8/17/2012, 8:22 pm

Dreamsglore wrote:
Ghost_Rider1 wrote:

What comments and where?

Unfortunately I cannot read anything on the PNJ any longer.

8A piece of Shit for a cop Empty Re: A piece of Shit for a cop 8/17/2012, 8:24 pm

Ghost_Rider1 wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
Ghost_Rider1 wrote:

What comments and where?

Just click on the comments under the article posted by Lurch.

9A piece of Shit for a cop Empty Re: A piece of Shit for a cop 8/17/2012, 8:50 pm

Dreamsglore wrote:
Ghost_Rider1 wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
Ghost_Rider1 wrote:

What comments and where?

I did and it says I am not authorized.

10A piece of Shit for a cop Empty Re: A piece of Shit for a cop 8/17/2012, 9:12 pm

Ghost_Rider1 wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
Ghost_Rider1 wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
Ghost_Rider1 wrote:

What comments and where?

I wonder why I can? I don't pay them anything.

11A piece of Shit for a cop Empty Re: A piece of Shit for a cop 8/17/2012, 9:14 pm

Nekochan

Nekochan

I think that they give you a certain number of "free" articles that you can read but after that, you have to pay. I can't see the article either...but it does let me watch the police video.

12A piece of Shit for a cop Empty Re: A piece of Shit for a cop 8/17/2012, 10:02 pm

PBulldog2

PBulldog2

Ghost_Rider1 wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
Ghost_Rider1 wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
Ghost_Rider1 wrote:

What comments and where?

Cookies. It's all about....ahem.....the presence or absence of cookies. And I don't mean chocolate chip.

13A piece of Shit for a cop Empty Re: A piece of Shit for a cop 8/17/2012, 10:05 pm

Nekochan wrote:I think that they give you a certain number of "free" articles that you can read but after that, you have to pay. I can't see the article either...but it does let me watch the police video.

That is the same thing I can do and when I click on anything else is when I get the not authorized error.

Oh and PB, I have already ate(deleted) all my cookies.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum