Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

This is really getting to be routine.

4 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Yomama wrote:
ButtMan wrote:No one has ever been able to give me a reason why not to.

How about this. http://articles.chicagotribune.com/2012-03-07/news/ct-met-murder-conviction-revoked-0306-20120307_1_murder-conviction-aurora-police-shooting-death

If this doesn't convince you, Bob, why should innocent people be hanged?

Plenty of people are wrongly convicted... some of gun crimes. (Just playing the devil's advocate, man.)

I can't deny that cases of people being wrongly convicted is the one really good argument against capital punishment. So maybe the devil wins out on this one. lol

By the way, my cousin David (the one you met who's like a brother to me) has a daughter and son-in-law who both make their living as attorneys representing death row inmates in appeals. They would be on the side of the devil too. But the only problem is they're trying to get both the innocent and the guilty off death row.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

How about this for a compromise, yomama. Mandatory life imprisonment for anyone convicted of a crime while in the possession of a firearm.
So what's the devil's argument against that? lol

The county just had another.

ButtMan wrote:How about this for a compromise, yomama. Mandatory life imprisonment for anyone convicted of a crime while in the possession of a firearm.
So what's the devil's argument against that? lol

Sounds good to me.

Make it so, Number One.
This is really getting to be routine. - Page 2 Picard10

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Mom turns her son in.....the drive-by shooters were busted by Allen's mom. She sounds like a mom that really tried her best....and her son failed to listen.

Her comment from the PNJ article....
Michelle Allen
There is no excuse for what my son has done, and I am so sad and angry. However, there is a lot more to this story that has yet to be released. I want to make it clear that I have tried my son's entire life to re- direct him, and the system failed to help when I pleaded for it repeatedly. Steve Kolokouris: This behavior was never okay in our home, and we DID try to stop it long ago. He is 18 though, and made his choices, bad as they are. So, I just ask before any of you start judging what was or wasn't done in his upbringing...remember that we are all human, and are only capable of doing the best we can with what we have.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum