Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

This is getting to be routine, how awful.

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

A middle school shooting this morning

http://www.aol.com/article/2014/01/14/police-shooting-at-middle-school-in-new-mexico/20807781/?icid=maing-grid7%7Cmain5%7Cdl4%7Csec1_lnk2%26pLid%3D430372

Sal

Sal

It doesn't matter. 

The butchers in expensive suits of the NRA insist that only good 12-year-olds with guns can stop bad 12-year-olds with guns. 

The lessons that could've been learned from Newtown have been left in the dust. 

No it's not, it's media hype fear manger :

http://m.washingtonexaminer.com/crime-study-no-rise-in-mass-shootings-despite-media-hype/article/2542118

Fearmonger

There is no significant difference in shootings now or 30 years ago....

2seaoat

he concluded that short of abolishing the Second Amendment, there is little that can be done.

nonsense. 30 years ago was just as violent, and the analogy is simply absurd.......we lost 35k to cars in 1980 and we lost 35k to cars in 2013 so there is no problems with death by car......it is constant.....brilliant logic.

We need to lower gun deaths, and restrictions confirmed by the supreme court restrictions in their most recent cases. I want to see biometric trigger locks........this kid does not get shot, and the 2nd amendment stands.

There is a significant increase in panty wetting.

PkrBum wrote:There is a significant increase in panty wetting.

yes, we have become a nation of cry babies wanting daddy GOV to change our diapers. most men are even worse than women at their cry babying.

and all the liberal men go>>>. help me daddy gov help me, I just shaved my chest hair and the shaver is clogged, but me a new one.. boo hooo

RottiesRule

Why is it so difficult for parents to secure their weapons in a friggin gun safe or somewhere that children do not have access?
I have weapons and they are locked up when I know a child is going to be in my house.
Pkrbum: I don't know what you are referencing. It was unheard of for a child to walk in with Dad's hunting rifle and open up when I went to school.

RottiesRule wrote:Why is it so difficult for parents to secure their weapons in a friggin gun safe or somewhere that children do not have access?
I have weapons and they are locked up when I know a child is going to be in my house.
Pkrbum: I don't know what you are referencing. It was unheard of for a child to walk in with Dad's hunting rifle and open up when I went to school.

probably because back then you could whoop your childs ass without going to jail and also the media wasn't everywhere letting you know every little iota of thing going on everywhere at one time. just a thought

Sal

Sal

Yeah ...

... people cryin' 'bout dead kids. 

We are such pussies. 

Rolling Eyes

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum