Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

West Texas Libertarianism on Display

+2
2seaoat
Sal
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Sections 311 and 312 of SARA Title III require companies to keep a Hazardous Material Inventory of the chemicals they store at their facility.

I think ground-zero in this incident will start there, and whether they were in compliance, or how this was monitored.

Likely, a heap of environmental and safety laws were not complied with, leading to this explosion. USEPA, OSHA, and a bunch of lawyers will be all over this, and someone's carcass is going to be picked clean. I just hope the owners of the company had insurance.

Incidents like this is why we have the dreaded environmental and safety laws that businesses must comply with.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

When PaceDog ties to piss in your shoe, he only proves how much an amatuer he is at picking on people......[/quote]

He's got Fight Club Syndrome.

And someone needs to loan a calendar to that POS trolling bird boi. Apparently time is an abstract to avoid in his contextual babbling.

PkrBum wrote:
William wrote:
PkrBum wrote:Who cares? A gun it's just a tool. Gun violence has been declining precipitously for decades... except in a few demographics.

Why wouldn't those people be the target of the outrage and govt solutions?

http://www.nij.gov/topics/crime/gun-violence/

Calm down cowboy...it's pretty obvious that you don't care, and I doubt anyone will dispute that little nugget of truthiness.

I'll allow you the pleasure of sharing those demographics you wish to target.

http://www.npr.org/2013/03/26/175378043/the-epidemiology-of-gun-violence-race-region-and-policy

I thght I would say a little more. I talked about it on the pnj but... my dad committed suicide with a gun.

That npr interview is pretty good if anyone was curious about that topic... I agree that it's sad. But pro choice.

What the interview doesn't address well are the statistics that spell out where and who commits the crimes.

It's not easy to target the exact problem using govt statistics... they seem as adverse to reality as we are.

If all you really want is an end to rural white people shooting themselves in the head... or criminal/crazies going nutz...

There is no law for that... and there never will be... sorry.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Sal wrote:
NaNook wrote:When will Obama fly down to comfort the families? Will he invite them to the WhiteHouse? It is a bigger tragedy than Boston...

Surely, you jest.

This was no tragedy.

This was a miracle of laissez-faire capitalism.

Verily, the Invisible Hand has seen fit to touch this little town.

The peons who inhabit it should be on their knees thanking the ghosts of Ayn Rand and Milton Friedman for this manifestation of our god given liberteez and freedumbz.

You forgot the walking dead: George W. Bush and Rick Perry, champions of laissez-faire.

Floridatexan wrote:
Sal wrote:
NaNook wrote:When will Obama fly down to comfort the families? Will he invite them to the WhiteHouse? It is a bigger tragedy than Boston...

Surely, you jest.

This was no tragedy.

This was a miracle of laissez-faire capitalism.

Verily, the Invisible Hand has seen fit to touch this little town.

The peons who inhabit it should be on their knees thanking the ghosts of Ayn Rand and Milton Friedman for this manifestation of our god given liberteez and freedumbz.

You forgot the walking dead: George W. Bush and Rick Perry, champions of laissez-faire.

Do you know the origin of laissez faire? I'm sure you know the solutions... right? You might want to look beyond the intentions and examine the solution. It irritates the shit out of me that you aren't able to objectively examine what really affects your reality.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

This could easily have be sabotage...wait till the investigation is over before you put on your Nancy Pants.

William wrote:

He's got Fight Club Syndrome.

And someone needs to loan a calendar to that POS trolling bird boi. Apparently time is an abstract to avoid in his contextual babbling.

West Texas Libertarianism on Display - Page 3 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS30_cQXgx2vZUT1c2GkL3jrE3lI5lIQImFXnKvuxRgtlOFxJ7V8g

I see... So now you're saying deaths by bombs being set off in the United States, or anywhere, are unimportant.

*****SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WtV9B8VpUB8

Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum