Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

our gov has become a joke

5 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26our gov has become a joke - Page 2 Empty Re: our gov has become a joke 4/9/2013, 10:37 am

Bob wrote:
Sal wrote:Who the fuck cares?

Just lift the fucking embargo and cut the bullshit for fuck's sake.

Now that's the most schizophrenic post I have ever read.

Obviously the second sentence in it clearly gives the answer to "who the fuck cares" asked in the first sentence. You do. lol

And so do the rest of us posting in this thread, Sal. Duh!
So congratulations because you are now in full agreement with us racists. lol

Not unlike most of his rants.....it's like a call for help

27our gov has become a joke - Page 2 Empty Re: our gov has become a joke 4/9/2013, 1:38 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

newswatcher wrote:
Bob wrote:
Sal wrote:Who the fuck cares?

Just lift the fucking embargo and cut the bullshit for fuck's sake.

Now that's the most schizophrenic post I have ever read.

Obviously the second sentence in it clearly gives the answer to "who the fuck cares" asked in the first sentence. You do. lol

And so do the rest of us posting in this thread, Sal. Duh!
So congratulations because you are now in full agreement with us racists. lol

No actually he's a smart dude. Like Matthews and Levin. He has a way with words and he has some larnin to back that up.
But just like with both of those two, he's let himself get brainwashed. lol

28our gov has become a joke - Page 2 Empty Re: our gov has become a joke 4/9/2013, 1:49 pm

Sal

Sal

newswatcher wrote:

Whoa ...

You're actually accusing someone else of ranting??

Dude, most of your posts read like they were written out on a ledge somewhere.

Self-awareness is not your strong suit.

29our gov has become a joke - Page 2 Empty Re: our gov has become a joke 4/9/2013, 4:15 pm

Bob wrote:I love the incongruity of liberal democrats like Obama.
They don't want rich people to have any special priveleges that poor people don't have.
But they want celebrities to have special priveleges that all the rest of us don't have.
lol

our gov has become a joke - Page 2 2Q==

*****WARM SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DG4OMNR5vD4

Cool

30our gov has become a joke - Page 2 Empty Re: our gov has become a joke 4/9/2013, 5:06 pm

Bob wrote:I love the incongruity of liberal democrats like Obama.
They don't want rich people to have any special priveleges that poor people don't have.
But they want celebrities to have special priveleges that all the rest of us don't have.
lol

When you finish sucking troll dicks, why not make some calls or dash off an email or two and see if you can get a coveted Cuba visa....?

Why would the neo-con whiners want to go there anyway...? I thought spending money to prop up Castro's regime was anathema to the mouth breathers on the right...?

Or is it more indexed to the idea that someone is having fun w/out their permission...?

31our gov has become a joke - Page 2 Empty Re: our gov has become a joke 4/9/2013, 6:38 pm

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

"...President Barack Obama's administration has eased restrictions on travel to Cuba for academic, religious or cultural programs..."

Big giant DUH!

I have a friend who went to Cuba about 4 years ago via Mexico.

It's too bad the US looked the other way while mobsters from our country, in collusion with Batista, allowed the Cuban people to be exploited and/or killed for opposing the oppressive, corrupt regime. It's also too bad that Castro felt so threatened by the US that it came down to the Bay of Pigs fiasco. I'm sure our "leaders" of that time period knew full well what was going on in Cuba...and did nothing to stop it. It's way past time we reopened trade with Cuba.

http://www.history.com/videos/godfathers-of-havana-cuba-castro--organized-crime#godfathers-of-havana-cuba-castro--organized-crime

32our gov has become a joke - Page 2 Empty Re: our gov has become a joke 4/9/2013, 6:45 pm

Yep. It's not uncommon these days to do the Mex/Cuba thing.

Holy Crap....!!! Americans have been finding their way around a stupid law they don't respect...??

Say it ain't so.

33our gov has become a joke - Page 2 Empty Re: our gov has become a joke 4/9/2013, 6:49 pm

stormwatch89

stormwatch89

Very sad when a 'government' (?) controls people against their will and their way of doing business halts what would become a thriving tourist destination...[/quote]

HOLEY MOLEY! You just summarized eSCAMbia county!

34our gov has become a joke - Page 2 Empty Re: our gov has become a joke 4/9/2013, 6:53 pm

Floridatexan wrote:"...President Barack Obama's administration has eased restrictions on travel to Cuba for academic, religious or cultural programs..."

Big giant DUH!

It's too bad the US looked the other way while mobsters from our country, in collusion with Batista, allowed the Cuban people to be exploited and/or killed for opposing the oppressive, corrupt regime. It's also too bad that Castro felt so threatened by the US that it came down to the Bay of Pigs fiasco. I'm sure our "leaders" of that time period knew full well what was going on in Cuba...and did nothing to stop it. It's way past time we reopened trade with Cuba.

http://www.history.com/videos/godfathers-of-havana-cuba-castro--organized-crime#godfathers-of-havana-cuba-castro--organized-crime

Start getting used to the idea of Batista and Castro being visionaries... It'll make the transition smoother.

35our gov has become a joke - Page 2 Empty Re: our gov has become a joke 4/9/2013, 10:00 pm

PkrBum wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:"...President Barack Obama's administration has eased restrictions on travel to Cuba for academic, religious or cultural programs..."

Big giant DUH!

Start getting used to the idea of Batista and Castro being visionaries... It'll make the transition smoother.

No matter how out numbered it seems, im just having a real hard time adjusting to that fact pkr.

36our gov has become a joke - Page 2 Empty Re: our gov has become a joke 4/9/2013, 10:07 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Our government's post-war foreign policy just didn't work out. In Cuba or the Middle East. Or Asia (Vietnam).
It forgot about "walk softly and carry a big stick". Instead it's motto was: "Have a big stick, but walk like an elephant in a crystal shop everywhere we go".
But in it's defense, it did have the russian bear to contend with which was trying to muck it's way around the world too at the same time. It's a little bit of "monday morning quarterbacking" to not acknowledge that.

37our gov has become a joke - Page 2 Empty Re: our gov has become a joke 4/9/2013, 10:32 pm

Bob wrote:Our government's post-war foreign policy just didn't work out. In Cuba or the Middle East. Or Asia (Vietnam).
It forgot about "walk softly and carry a big stick". Instead it's motto was: "Have a big stick, but walk like an elephant in a crystal shop everywhere we go".
But in it's defense, it did have the russian bear to contend with which was trying to muck it's way around the world too at the same time. It's a little bit of "monday morning quarterbacking" to not acknowledge that.

What if that Bear was just another excuse to ramp up our DoD spending...?

If we didn't have an enemy to fight our whole economy would implode, or at least stagger under the sheer weight of unemployment.

I had some pieces of paper today and traded them to a very nice lady for some gas for my truck. I can't believe she gave me something I can use for something that is supposedly worthless.

What a novel idea.

38our gov has become a joke - Page 2 Empty Re: our gov has become a joke 4/9/2013, 10:53 pm

Bob wrote:Our government's post-war foreign policy just didn't work out. In Cuba or the Middle East. Or Asia (Vietnam).

You know bob, I think we may not have realized just how violent the world is. and once we got out in it,we went holy shit, these mother fuckers are crazy.

any same person could look at all those crazy mothas and come to that conclusion

39our gov has become a joke - Page 2 Empty Re: our gov has become a joke 4/9/2013, 11:22 pm

DNC Chair Questions Jay-Z, Beyoncé’s Cuba Trip

It’s not just Florida Republicans who have questions about Jay-Z and Beyoncé’s trip to Cuba last week. Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz (Fla.) has some, too.

The Democratic National Committee chair said she was “uncomfortable with” and “concerned about” tourist trips to Cuba like the one the entertainer couple took to Cuba in a new interview with the Sun-Sentinel:
http://freebeacon.com/dnc-chair-questions-jay-z-beyonces-cuba-trip/

ooooooopssssssssssss Laughing

40our gov has become a joke - Page 2 Empty Re: our gov has become a joke 4/10/2013, 9:03 am

Sal

Sal

Chrissy wrote:DNC Chair Questions Jay-Z, Beyoncé’s Cuba Trip

It’s not just Florida Republicans who have questions about Jay-Z and Beyoncé’s trip to Cuba last week. Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz (Fla.) has some, too.

The Democratic National Committee chair said she was “uncomfortable with” and “concerned about” tourist trips to Cuba like the one the entertainer couple took to Cuba in a new interview with the Sun-Sentinel:
http://freebeacon.com/dnc-chair-questions-jay-z-beyonces-cuba-trip/

ooooooopssssssssssss Laughing

Ooooooopsssssssssss, is right.

Anyone trying to get political mileage out of this is a bonehead.

Castro is a worn out bogeyman, Cuban exiles can't even swing an election in FLA anymore, and attacking Beyonce and Jay Z only serves to piss off their millions of fans.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum