Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Will there be a backlash from Israel attempting to interject their interests in our election cycle?

+2
ZVUGKTUBM
2seaoat
6 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

2seaoat

A foreign nation says we must set a red line in regard to Iran. Translation.....our national interests have determined that Iran must be attacked. We cannot accomplish that by ourselves. America can accomplish our goal. We must influence American policy to achieve our goal. We must intercede in the election cycle to blackmail candidates to draw a red line, and attack Iran.

I have always been a supporter of Israel, but I think Israel and its leadership has made a fatal mistake in the recent tactics. No foreign nation should dictate policy to our nation.......NEVER!

I find it ironic on some of the recent events in the middle east.....I do not think some of these things are by accident. This is coming form a strong supporter of Israel, but something simply is not Kosher about the attacks in Libya, and the release of the film, and now Israel attempting to wag the dog......something smells in Denmark.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

2seaoat wrote:A foreign nation says we must set a red line in regard to Iran. Translation.....our national interests have determined that Iran must be attacked. We cannot accomplish that by ourselves. America can accomplish our goal. We must influence American policy to achieve our goal. We must intercede in the election cycle to blackmail candidates to draw a red line, and attack Iran.

I have always been a supporter of Israel, but I think Israel and its leadership has made a fatal mistake in the recent tactics. No foreign nation should dictate policy to our nation.......NEVER!

I find it ironic on some of the recent events in the middle east.....I do not think some of these things are by accident. This is coming form a strong supporter of Israel, but something simply is not Kosher about the attacks in Libya, and the release of the film, and now Israel attempting to wag the dog......something smells in Denmark.

Benjamin Netanyahu is the most radical and dangerous Israeli PM to ever hold power in that country. I thought he was bad back in the 1990s, but he is worse today. Our president doesn't even like to talk to the petulant Bibi, who acts like a spoiled child whenever he comes to the United States.

You would think that Israel would be grateful for the 100s of $billions$ they have received in support from the American taxpayer. It is never enough, however. They want a blank check from us financially and blank check in the world political arena. They don't care how much either could ultimately cost America.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

"No foreign nation should dictate policy to our nation.......NEVER!"

Why would you say that, Our fed gov't does it all the time.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

You won't see this reported in the mainstream media, and the news is still too fresh and being sorted out. When the American Free Press writes their articles on the Cairo and Benghazi protests, I will post the links here.

I think these articles will be stating things like this: Terry Jones' anti-Islamic film was underwritten by 100 Jewish donors. The film was actually produced by Israeli/Jewish American film producer Sam Bacile.

Think the tail doesn't wag the dog? Guess again...

2seaoat

Let me put it another way.....you certainly can have somebody kick sand on you on the beach and sit on your towel.......I will get up..........Now if you are going to say that you kick sand on people, and that I kick sand on people.......OK, but the United States is 6' 10" four hundred pounds, and they will kick sand and get up......so please do not tell me that we have to take direction from another country's policy which is not necessarily in our best interests.

Israel cannot successfully stop Iran with development of Nuclear weapons by their solo military intervention. Their military has all but admitted the same. It is questionable that if we were in fact going to engage Iran at Israel's bequest, that we may actually bring more harm to Israel than benefit. However, continued sanctions and consensus is the proper course. Consensus requires that our national interests and the blood of our young people are not ignored or put into a second tier. The arrogance of the interjection into a political campaign is a bad precedent which has long term negative impacts on our long and important alliance. Romney's personal ties with this particular leader reinforces in my mind how evil this man has become......if he is so superficial to be involved in this overt interjection......he should not be a dog catcher.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Bibi's getting slammed at home:

http://hinterlandgazette.com/2012/09/haaretz-editorial-slams-benjamin-netanyahu-telling-stop-meddling-politics.html

Apparently, it's obvious to his fellow Israelis what he's up to; this ISN'T the 1960's, people.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Will there be a backlash from Israel attempting to interject their interests in our election cycle? Mitt-romney-meltdown-on-embassy-attacks

2seaoat

I thought the man was a serious candidate early in the primary cycle. I thought he actually on two of the earlier debates clearly showed that he could be presidential. I gave him public praise. However, it was all an act. It took me four months to figure this guy out. I was a real fan of his father, and I think I gave Mitt a pass. With each passing day I am simply amazed at how wrong I was early on........He really is a clown. However, none of his antics are funny. He is dangerous, and this superficial attempt to interject the interests of another nation into an electoral cycle is obscene, and further shows his character which in my mind was best shown early in his life when he led a demonstration advocating sending our young men to Viet Nam, and then he personally runs to France......he is really a very evil person, and I have real concerns as to what damage he will do to our historic support of Israel, as people begin to understand this careless and in my mind traitor type behavior.....where he equates the interest of another nation before our very different interests.....we are strong allies....we however have very different self interests, but a person sunning on the French Rivera while encouraging other young men to die.....cannot comprehend that his beating of the war drum is not necessarily in our best interest.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Floridatexan wrote:

http://hinterlandgazette.com/2012/09/haaretz-editorial-slams-benjamin-netanyahu-telling-stop-meddling-politics.html

Apparently, it's obvious to his fellow Israelis what he's up to; this ISN'T the 1960's, people.

From the editorial from Haaretz that FT just posted:

"...You see, Bibi has got it all twisted, that the U.S. can’t survive without Israel, when it’s the other way around..."

What Bibi needs to worry about is Obama getting re-elected (with 300+ electoral votes as Seaoat predicts), and then the Obama administration giving Israel the cold shoulder during his second term until Bibi's regime no longer has a mandate in the Knesset, causing his own government to fall. If Israel has been secretly backing all of this pre-election trouble, it would be a deserved result.

2seaoat

I am a strong supporter of Israel. I believe we must deal with Iran. However, sanctions, consensus in the world community, and a shared policy with Russia will bring results. Insulting Russia saying they are our greatest enemy, blatantly manipulating a friendship to compromise American national interests and influence an election, and putting a close ally at risk is idiocy and I guess nothing surprises me anymore with Mitt Romney. I am beginning to think he is an empty suit, and not as evil as I first suspected.......Evil takes plans and execution.....this guy is either desperate or he thinks shoot and then aim works.......it does not.

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:You won't see this reported in the mainstream media, and the news is still too fresh and being sorted out. When the American Free Press writes their articles on the Cairo and Benghazi protests, I will post the links here.

I think these articles will be stating things like this: Terry Jones' anti-Islamic film was underwritten by 100 Jewish donors. The film was actually produced by Israeli/Jewish American film producer Sam Bacile.

Think the tail doesn't wag the dog? Guess again...

You're about six days behind. The guy is neither Jewish nor Israeli. He's a Palestinian law breaker that lives in our country and is currently on probation with the local law where he lives.

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:

"...You see, Bibi has got it all twisted, that the U.S. can’t survive without Israel, when it’s the other way around..."

What Bibi needs to worry about is Obama getting re-elected (with 300+ electoral votes as Seaoat predicts), and then the Obama administration giving Israel the cold shoulder during his second term until Bibi's regime no longer has a mandate in the Knesset, causing his own government to fall. If Israel has been secretly backing all of this pre-election trouble, it would be a deserved result.

If Israel is ignored by the US, then that is the reason why the US is not really mentioned in end times bibically. We become an also-ran like Great Britain when they did the same and divided up Israel in an inappropriate manner. We will be judged by God negatively. If you think $10 gasoline is bad, this will be worse.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

PACEDOG#1 wrote:
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:

If Israel is ignored by the US, then that is the reason why the US is not really mentioned in end times bibically. We become an also-ran like Great Britain when they did the same and divided up Israel in an inappropriate manner. We will be judged by God negatively. If you think $10 gasoline is bad, this will be worse.

What is going to be judged more harshly is the religious zealotry that has killed millions of human beings over the course of time for various causes "in the name of God." Thank God our founding fathers made sure there was separation of church and state.

Zionism is a political ideology created by man; it is not a religion, nor does it have anything to do with religion. Your pontifications about God judging our nation harshly if we do not 100% support the Israeli zionists are in the same league as the pontifications of the Islamic fundamentalists who want jihad against the infidels from the West. Both are extreme points of view. Both have roots in the church/mosque. Neither is correct.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

PACEDOG#1 wrote:
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:

You are completely lost in lala land. And you might just be an also-ran, but you don't speak for everyone...thank God.

Bare with me here. Can anyone make me understand why all these years we have backed Israel? Exactly what good are they to us? I mean if they weren't in the picture do you believe we would have peace in the middle east? Is it time to let them go? They mean absolutely nothing to me and never have.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

reaper1948 wrote:Bare with me here. Can anyone make me understand why all these years we have backed Israel? Exactly what good are they to us? I mean if they weren't in the picture do you believe we would have peace in the middle east? Is it time to let them go? They mean absolutely nothing to me and never have.

The sad thing is people like Pacedog truly believe that if the U.S. does not bow down to every demand of the Israeli PM, then God's judgement against America is just around the corner. Folks hear this from the pulpit and read it in books from Christian authors, and in their interpretation of what the Bible says. This is where these notions are rooted, and it makes me glad that there is separation of church and state here. Because, if these notions were coming from the Congress or Senate, we would be no different from the theocracy in Teheran.

I happen to be a Christian believer. I don't proselytize on this forum, but my faith is very personal, and strong. However, I don't buy into all of the end-times hoopla about Zionist Israel. Israel is a country that deserves the right to exist peacefully among other nations on the same terms that those other nations have, without any special considerations. Once moderates get control of that country, there is going to be a lot less tension in the region. My vote will go to the first politician who removes the overwhelming influence the Israeli government has over U.S. policy. Very easy to do: just write an executive order that witholds the delivery of a few F-16s, and they will be eating out of our hands. It's really that simple.

Markle

Markle

Floridatexan wrote:Will there be a backlash from Israel attempting to interject their interests in our election cycle? Mitt-romney-meltdown-on-embassy-attacks

You're cartoon appears a bit hypocritical.

Government Mitt Romney is making serious statements about the situation here and abroad.

On the other hand, it is President Barack Hussein Obama who is traveling to Las Vegal for big fund raisers...you know, where he told us NOT to go.

From Breitbart:

[...]

"He’s hobnobbing with celebrities.

Last night, as the German embassy in Sudan smoldered, Tunisian police fired tear gas at US embassy rioters, the American military upgraded its presence in Yemen, investigations continued in Libya, Islamists burned American flags in London, Islamists invaded the US embassy in Tunisia, rioters went insane in Lebanon, protesters in Jordan went crazy, protests continued in Egypt, and crowds began to form in Malaysia, Bangladesh, and Iraq, the Obama campaign tweeted, “Beyoncé and Jay-Z are hosting the President in New York—your chance for two spots on the guest list ends at midnight.” Priorities, people!

This morning, President Obama also took action at the White House: he welcomed the 2012 US Olympic and Paralympic teams to the White House. Because, as Michelle Obama said, obesity is the greatest threat to national security.

President Obama will get back to business tonight: he’s doing a private fundraiser at 7 PM EDT.

[...]

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2012/09/14/As-world-burns-Obama-parties-beyonce

Markle wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:Will there be a backlash from Israel attempting to interject their interests in our election cycle? Mitt-romney-meltdown-on-embassy-attacks

You're cartoon appears a bit hypocritical.

Government Mitt Romney is making serious statements about the situation here and abroad.

On the other hand, it is President Barack Hussein Obama who is traveling to Las Vegal for big fund raisers...you know, where he told us NOT to go.

From Breitbart:

[...]

"He’s hobnobbing with celebrities.

Last night, as the German embassy in Sudan smoldered, Tunisian police fired tear gas at US embassy rioters, the American military upgraded its presence in Yemen, investigations continued in Libya, Islamists burned American flags in London, Islamists invaded the US embassy in Tunisia, rioters went insane in Lebanon, protesters in Jordan went crazy, protests continued in Egypt, and crowds began to form in Malaysia, Bangladesh, and Iraq, the Obama campaign tweeted, “Beyoncé and Jay-Z are hosting the President in New York—your chance for two spots on the guest list ends at midnight.” Priorities, people!
This morning, President Obama also took action at the White House: he welcomed the 2012 US Olympic and Paralympic teams to the White House. Because, as Michelle Obama said, obesity is the greatest threat to national security.

President Obama will get back to business tonight: he’s doing a private fundraiser at 7 PM EDT.

[...]

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2012/09/14/As-world-burns-Obama-parties-beyonce

That is disgusting for him to tweet that at a time like this. what is wrong with him. Oue embassies are being burned all over the place and sudan has even refused our request to send marines in to defend our emabsssy which is now burned ot the ground. since when did we have to ask to defend our embassy?

He better start acting like a president. he has done nothing but to continue campaigning his entire term. oh who am I fooling, he doesnt know how to be a president. He's a entertainer, a pop star.

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
reaper1948 wrote:Bare with me here. Can anyone make me understand why all these years we have backed Israel? Exactly what good are they to us? I mean if they weren't in the picture do you believe we would have peace in the middle east? Is it time to let them go? They mean absolutely nothing to me and never have.

The sad thing is people like Pacedog truly believe that if the U.S. does not bow down to every demand of the Israeli PM, then God's judgement against America is just around the corner. Folks hear this from the pulpit and read it in books from Christian authors, and in their interpretation of what the Bible says. This is where these notions are rooted, and it makes me glad that there is separation of church and state here. Because, if these notions were coming from the Congress or Senate, we would be no different from the theocracy in Teheran.

I happen to be a Christian believer. I don't proselytize on this forum, but my faith is very personal, and strong. However, I don't buy into all of the end-times hoopla about Zionist Israel. Israel is a country that deserves the right to exist peacefully among other nations on the same terms that those other nations have, without any special considerations. Once moderates get control of that country, there is going to be a lot less tension in the region. My vote will go to the first politician who removes the overwhelming influence the Israeli government has over U.S. policy. Very easy to do: just write an executive order that witholds the delivery of a few F-16s, and they will be eating out of our hands. It's really that simple.

I had been drinking last night when I posted, but still feel the same way today.

I was raised Catholic and went to a Catholic school for 11 years, had religion classes everyday and went to church everyday except Saturday and once upon a time knew our version of the bible. Since I left school in 66 have been to church a couple of times and I don't believe in organized religion. I believe God is all around us and we do not need to go to church to worship. I also do not believe Israel is the chosen one.

reaper1948 wrote:
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:

I had been drinking last night when I posted, but still feel the same way today.

I was raised Catholic and went to a Catholic school for 11 years, had religion classes everyday and went to church everyday except Saturday and once upon a time knew our version of the bible. Since I left school in 66 have been to church a couple of times and I don't believe in organized religion. I believe God is all around us and we do not need to go to church to worship. I also do not believe Israel is the chosen one.

You can still get around the Replacement Theology you have been taught.

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:

I happen to be a Christian believer. I don't proselytize on this forum, but my faith is very personal, and strong. However, I don't buy into alved l of the end-times hoopla about Zionist Israel. Israel is a country that deserves the right to exist peacefully among other nations on the same terms that those other nations have, without any special considerations. Once moderates get control of that country, there is going to be a lot less tension in the region. My vote will go to the first politician who removes the overwhelming influence the Israeli government has over U.S. policy. Very easy to do: just write an executive order that witholds the delivery of a few F-16s, and they will be eating out of our hands. It's really that simple.

It's not up to the USA to defend Israel as God will do that be it with sticks and stones or F-16s. Israel has never asked for one American troop to defend them. What they have asked for is weapons support and some cash. BTW, they have improved on our F16s to the point we don't recognize them anymore. They've got better weapons that even we fly. Genesis 12:3 Mr Christian (as you say you are) and if you believe the Bible is the unerring word of God, you will heed God's words. If not, you're just another pagan.

2seaoat wrote:Let me put it another way.....you certainly can have somebody kick sand on you on the beach and sit on your towel.......I will get up..........Now if you are going to say that you kick sand on people, and that I kick sand on people.......OK, but the United States is 6' 10" four hundred pounds, and they will kick sand and get up......so please do not tell me that we have to take direction from another country's policy which is not necessarily in our best interests.

Israel cannot successfully stop Iran with development of Nuclear weapons by their solo military intervention. Their military has all but admitted the same. It is questionable that if we were in fact going to engage Iran at Israel's bequest, that we may actually bring more harm to Israel than benefit. However, continued sanctions and consensus is the proper course. Consensus requires that our national interests and the blood of our young people are not ignored or put into a second tier. The arrogance of the interjection into a political campaign is a bad precedent which has long term negative impacts on our long and important alliance. Romney's personal ties with this particular leader reinforces in my mind how evil this man has become......if he is so superficial to be involved in this overt interjection......he should not be a dog catcher.

Ask Iraq circa 1980.

Ask Syria circa 2007.

God can do anything.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

PACEDOG#1 wrote:
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:

I happen to be a Christian believer. I don't proselytize on this forum, but my faith is very personal, and strong. However, I don't buy into alved l of the end-times hoopla about Zionist Israel. Israel is a country that deserves the right to exist peacefully among other nations on the same terms that those other nations have, without any special considerations. Once moderates get control of that country, there is going to be a lot less tension in the region. My vote will go to the first politician who removes the overwhelming influence the Israeli government has over U.S. policy. Very easy to do: just write an executive order that witholds the delivery of a few F-16s, and they will be eating out of our hands. It's really that simple.

It's not up to the USA to defend Israel as God will do that be it with sticks and stones or F-16s. Israel has never asked for one American troop to defend them. What they have asked for is weapons support and some cash. BTW, they have improved on our F16s to the point we don't recognize them anymore. They've got better weapons that even we fly. Genesis 12:3 Mr Christian (as you say you are) and if you believe the Bible is the unerring word of God, you will heed God's words. If not, you're just another pagan.

Around 2,000 years ago, you would have made a great Pharisee. They were all wrapped up in the legalism you adhere to, and thought they knew the Word (old testament at that time) through and through in 'unerring' fashion. Of course, they were also the ones who helped kill Jesus. Had you lived in that day, I believe you would have been right there with them.

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:

Around 2,000 years ago, you would have made a great Pharisee. They were all wrapped up in the legalism you adhere to, and thought they knew the Word (old testament at that time) through and through in 'unerring' fashion. Of course, they were also the ones who helped kill Jesus. Had you lived in that day, I believe you would have been right there with them.

I'm not the one on this forum publicly bashing the nation of Israel. You are. I'm not worried because I do support Israel. I have adhered to the aforementioned verse because history is littered with the remains of nations that have turned their backs on Israel. We're headed down the same path with the current administration. They loathe Israel. I pray that BHO has an epiphany and much like Paul on the road to Damascus, has a moment where the truth blinds him, yet makes it positively clear on who God Almighty is and will always be. You should be witnessing to the Jews or at least supporting groups like Zola Levitt Ministries or Christians United for Israel. You won't though because your own hatred blinds you. You've shown that in the posts about Israel on the PNJ forums multiple times and now here as well.

2seaoat

I support Israel. Unlike T and Z at times, I do not find the Jews as some type of organized conspiracy to control the fed and all events in the world. I however believe that Israel is a sovereign nation with distinct national interests which are separate and apart from the interests in America.

I think 3 billion dollars of aid must be reduced. Not drastically, and not overnight, but it must be a slow reduction of our aid to all middle east nations. I agree with you that Israel is constantly at risk from its neighbors, but to interject in an election cycle and put American kids at risk when Israel's military and our military are questioning a military option.....no there is a point where our interests are separate and distinct and any attempt to influence our elections is not what an ally does. They stay out of our political process. I think there is going to be a backlash. I think it will make Israel less safe in an already unsafe region for any non muslim nation.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum