Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

This is the absolute weirdest thing I have found this morning so it must be true....

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

http://hourxreport.wordpress.com/2012/10/05/warning-hoaxed-alien-false-flag-attack-expected-within-weeks/

This might be my last post on here. There are many signs that indicate the expected hoaxed alien attack, the last card to be played by TPTB, will be played within a few weeks. And this is what the scenario is like:

manmade UFO-alike flying object, working with anti-gravity compulsion, and loaded with lots of incredible high tech gadgets will appear in all of our skies and take positions over all larger cities on earth
within a short timetable martial law will be announced, shortly after which these manmade vehicles will launch a deadly false flag hoaxed attack against these cities, destroying them completely, wiping out probably 2 – 3 billion people
the remains of humanity will be placed under world government, which will be sold to them as ‘the only viable solution left to fight the aliens’
a massive war will be fought against the fake alien crafts after which they will be defeated and the remains of humanity will be enslaved by this world government

The vehicles will look exactly like real extraterastrial vehicles, but – as I said – will be manmade. They will be populated probably with humanmade beings, better known as ‘greys’, who will commit horrible atrocities against humans. However, all of this will be manmade and is controlled and organized by TPTB via the Majestic 12 group.

You will NOT survive this hoaxed false flag attack, unless you know what you are dealing with and how to beat them.

This is the last card TPTB have prepared for humanity since the late 60s – early 70s. And it will be played in the coming weeks possibly, interrelating with the notorious 2012 stories.

More information in this video below, which I strongly recommend everyone to watch.

while i have to admit that sounds like a lot of fun... the tool will probably be food.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Yeah that's usually the manner used for global takeover...Starvation makes people docile and pliable after the initial rioting and plundering...

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

You may not have the guts to fight back but I'm gonna whip ass. I'm not gonna take this lying down. These globalists or aliens or whoever they are are gonna get a snoot full of buckshot from my Taurus Judge and I'll take some of em down with me. I aint gonna let no globalists or aliens or muslims or nobody else conquer me without a fight.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Looks like that commie muslim is about to declare martial law.

Russian Expert Predicts Obama Will Declare Martial Law in America by End of 2012

http://www.activistpost.com/2012/08/russian-expert-predicts-obama-will.html

you almost have to laugh... we allow the govt to grope us and search us and wiretap us... etc.

but we don't even have a secure border.

Yella

Yella

TEOTWAWKI wrote:http://hourxreport.wordpress.com/2012/10/05/warning-hoaxed-alien-false-flag-attack-expected-within-weeks/

This might be my last post on here. There are many signs that indicate the expected hoaxed alien attack, the last card to be played by TPTB, will be played within a few weeks. And this is what the scenario is like:

manmade UFO-alike flying object, working with anti-gravity compulsion, and loaded with lots of incredible high tech gadgets will appear in all of our skies and take positions over all larger cities on earth
within a short timetable martial law will be announced, shortly after which these manmade vehicles will launch a deadly false flag hoaxed attack against these cities, destroying them completely, wiping out probably 2 – 3 billion people
the remains of humanity will be placed under world government, which will be sold to them as ‘the only viable solution left to fight the aliens’
a massive war will be fought against the fake alien crafts after which they will be defeated and the remains of humanity will be enslaved by this world government

The vehicles will look exactly like real extraterastrial vehicles, but – as I said – will be manmade. They will be populated probably with humanmade beings, better known as ‘greys’, who will commit horrible atrocities against humans. However, all of this will be manmade and is controlled and organized by TPTB via the Majestic 12 group.

You will NOT survive this hoaxed false flag attack, unless you know what you are dealing with and how to beat them.

This is the last card TPTB have prepared for humanity since the late 60s – early 70s. And it will be played in the coming weeks possibly, interrelating with the notorious 2012 stories.

More information in this video below, which I strongly recommend everyone to watch.

Aliens appearing in our skies is bad but what if they appeared in our shoes?
Yes, in our shoes, there is a theory that alien invaders will be very, very tiny and that they will enter our homes as we sleep and then infest our shoes. As soon as a person slips on a shoe the toes will be pierced by weapons much like tiny hypodermic needles. We will all be injected with a chemical that will allow the aliens to enslave us forever. They will be coming from the distant planet of Athletiasfootis.

http://warpedinblue,blogspot.com/

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Yella wrote:

Yes, in our shoes, there is a theory that alien invaders will be very, very tiny and that they will enter our homes as we sleep and then infest our shoes. As soon as a person slips on a shoe the toes will be pierced by weapons much like tiny hypodermic needles. We will all be injected with a chemical that will allow the aliens to enslave us forever. They will be coming from the distant planet of Athletiasfootis.
I bet I can take out a half dozen of em with one blast from my Taurus Judge and they won't even know what hit em. And if I can't do it I'll invite Dick Cheney over for cocktails and then hand him the gun.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Yes they are here for our toe cheese. It is the most valuable substance in the universe and we unwittingly wash off tons of the precious stuff every year. You have heard of the spice on the desert planet. Our toe cheese is far more valuable and you don't have to deal with giant worms...most of the time anyway.

TEOTWAWKI wrote:Yes they are here for our toe cheese. It is the most valuable substance in the universe and we unwittingly wash off tons of the precious stuff every year. You have heard of the spice on the desert planet. Our toe cheese is far more valuable and you don't have to deal with giant worms...most of the time anyway.

This is the absolute weirdest thing I have found this morning so it must be true.... Is?yKXIhEljc8TlNW1VMjO9VwNyP3PSgvtitrrWFok1KCc

I hear it's the main component for their hyperdrive.

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_CdjZbWu98A

Smile

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Yes they use Dilithium hypercheese drives..it also makes an excellent alien aphrodisiac...similar to the effect Parmesan cheese has on me and most other humans..

Yella

Yella

Bob wrote:
Yella wrote:

I bet I can take out a half dozen of em with one blast from my Taurus Judge and they won't even know what hit em. And if I can't do it I'll invite Dick Cheney over for cocktails and then hand him the gun.

If you can get Cheney into your house forget all about the damgod aliens, shoot Cheney, and I'll help you drag his ass off to the bay for the crabs to eat.
But would they eat him? They might reject his loathsome body and go eat garbage. This needs some more thought.

http://warpedinblue,blogspot.com/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum