Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

I had the weirdest dream last night

5 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

I was talking to someone a work and heard a noise coming from the sky, like a swishing sound. And I looked up and could barely see this machine and it was going in and out of visibility. It was some sort of space ship street cleaner. And it was cleaning what appeared to be the sky. It became apparent to me that the sky was not a sky at all but a screen that encased the planet. and that machine was cleaning it.

What a Face 

I hate to tell you this... but einstein proved this is just planetarium with his theory of incomprehensiblity.

PkrBum wrote:I hate to tell you this... but einstein proved this is just planetarium with his theory of incomprehensiblity.
Surprised 

Deep thoughts first thing this morning lol

My minds eye is messing with me today haha

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

God cleaning the terrarium...

PBulldog2

PBulldog2

Chrissy wrote:I was talking to someone a work and heard a noise coming from the sky, like a swishing sound. And I looked up and could barely see this machine and it was going in and out of visibility. It was some sort of space ship street cleaner. And it was cleaning what appeared to be the sky. It became apparent to me that the sky was not a sky at all but a screen that encased the planet. and that machine was cleaning it.

What a Face 
Been watching too much "Under the Dome"? Laughing 

We watched the series, and now I'm reading the book. I'm surprised I haven't had a similar dream yet. What a Face 

PBulldog2

PBulldog2

Chrissy wrote:

My minds eye is messing with me today haha
My mind messes with me every day.

I saw the funniest meme on FB yesterday! The difference in the minds of men and women:

Women's minds work as if they have 2574 tabs on the computer screen open at the same time. Twisted Evil

2seaoat

Thats what happens when you fall asleep in a car wash.

PBulldog2 wrote:
Chrissy wrote:I was talking to someone a work and heard a noise coming from the sky, like a swishing sound. And I looked up and could barely see this machine and it was going in and out of visibility. It was some sort of space ship street cleaner. And it was cleaning what appeared to be the sky. It became apparent to me that the sky was not a sky at all but a screen that encased the planet. and that machine was cleaning it.

What a Face 
Been watching too much "Under the Dome"? Laughing 

We watched the series, and now I'm reading the book. I'm surprised I haven't had a similar dream yet. What a Face 
cant be that. I don't even know what that is lol

Markle

Markle

What a Face 

I love some of the dreams I have when I take an Ambien. Never a nightmare or anything just unusual.

Yesterday I had a basil cell removed from near my eye. They had to do a skin graft so it seemed like they were coming at me with needles all day. You know, "you're going to feel a little pressure". So last night I dreamed about needles coming at me. It was still fun.

Markle wrote:
What a Face 
I love some of the dreams I have when I take an Ambien.  Never a nightmare or anything just unusual.

Yesterday I had a basil cell removed from near my eye.  They had to do a skin graft so it seemed like they were coming at me with needles all day.  You know, "you're going to feel a little pressure".  So last night I dreamed about needles coming at me.  It was still fun.
ah that's a little creepy needles comin at your eye. Im funny about that. Nothing to worry about your basal though. what a pain the dan thing had to get near the eye. hope it was small.

I used to take ambien but then my asshole doc told me the GOVERNMENT said women could not take 10mg ambien anymore, so he put me on this time release 6.something shit. and I was waking up feeling like shit. so I said screw all you bastards and now I don't take a damn thing.

I have a few drinks, not too much. and I eat lots of carrots every day and lots of red bulls during the day. My libido has blossomed;) 

Markle

Markle

Chrissy wrote:
Markle wrote:
What a Face 
I love some of the dreams I have when I take an Ambien.  Never a nightmare or anything just unusual.

Yesterday I had a basil cell removed from near my eye.  They had to do a skin graft so it seemed like they were coming at me with needles all day.  You know, "you're going to feel a little pressure".  So last night I dreamed about needles coming at me.  It was still fun.
ah that's a little creepy needles comin at your eye. Im funny about that. Nothing to worry about your basal though. what a pain the dan thing had to get near the eye. hope it was small.

That's what the dermatologist said too. He said...kind of humorously although I wasn't very jovial at moment..."if you're going to get cancer this is about the best you can get. To me it looked like a sinkhole but is a circle about the size of the "footie" on my glasses. They said they got it all, they do the biopsy of what is removed right there so they can go back immediately if anything was missed. Then they had three plastic surgeons who do the closings. Very well run operation.

Markle wrote:
Chrissy wrote:
Markle wrote:
What a Face 

That's what the dermatologist said too.  He said...kind of humorously although I wasn't very jovial at moment..."if you're going to get cancer this is about the best you can get.  To me it looked like a sinkhole but is a circle about the size of the "footie" on my glasses.  They said they got it all, they do the biopsy of what is removed right there so they can go back immediately if anything was missed.  Then they had three plastic surgeons who do the closings.  Very well run operation.
You had moh's? very wise.

Youre gonna be fine

I think youre awesome btw... But I gotta go work on my libido stuff, because I cant be serious all the time. I do that enough. feel free to PM me if you ever have medical questions. If I don't know the answer ill ask a doctor. I did that for bob, he just doesn't realize it.

keep up the good work

Chrissy wrote:
Markle wrote:
What a Face 

I used to take ambien but then my asshole doc told me the GOVERNMENT said women could not take 10mg ambien anymore, so he put me on this time release 6.something shit. and I was waking up feeling like shit. so I said screw all you bastards and now I don't take a damn thing.

I have a few drinks, not too much. and I eat lots of carrots every day and lots of red bulls during the day. My libido has blossomed;) 
Really-you're doc said the govt.said women could not take 10mg. anymore? LOL! I get my 10mg.prescription every month. No govt. intervention for me. Get a new doc.

Dreamsglore wrote:
Chrissy wrote:
Markle wrote:
What a Face 

Really-you're doc said the govt.said women could not take 10mg. anymore? LOL! I get my 10mg.prescription every month. No govt. intervention for me. Get a new doc.
he's not following the recommended dose maybe he thinks your a man LOL or he don't care about you......

FDA is requiring the manufacturers of Ambien, Ambien CR, Edluar, and Zolpimist to lower the recommended dose. FDA has informed the manufacturers that the recommended dose of zolpidem for women should be lowered from 10 mg to 5 mg for immediate-release products (Ambien, Edluar, and Zolpimist) and from 12.5 mg to 6.25 mg for extended-release products (Ambien CR)

http://www.fda.gov/drugs/drugsafety/ucm334041.htm

I don't take 10mg.of it. I cut it in half but there is no requirement by the feds to lower it. They may recommend it but there is no requirement.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

FDA is requiring the manufacturers of certain zolpidem-containing products to revise the labeling to lower the recommended dose of zolpidem-containing medicines for women and to recommend that health care professionals consider prescribing the lower dose for men because next-morning blood levels of zolpidem may be high enough to impair activities that require alertness, including driving. Patients with high levels of zolpidem can be impaired even if they feel fully awake. Zolpidem is eliminated from the body more slowly in women, so the drug can stay in their systems longer than it does in men.

Oh now we get the truth. The govt.didn't require women to get lower doses but to require labeling for lower doses. Different story.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

I have never been hooked on prescription drugs and I don't know why people let themselves be conned into taking that chit....Evil or Very Mad 

I'm not hooked on it. I take it occasionally. You never go to the Dr.s to get hooked on anything. You'll probably die of something that could have easily been prevented.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Dreamsglore wrote:I'm not hooked on it. I take it occasionally. You never go to the Dr.s to get hooked on anything. You'll probably die of something that could have easily been prevented.
We all die from something but I am livin large and in great shape so I would rather just take whatever the grim reaper sends to fetch me...without enriching the Prescription con companies.

Markle

Markle

Chrissy wrote:
Markle wrote:
Chrissy wrote:
Markle wrote:
What a Face 

That's what the dermatologist said too.  He said...kind of humorously although I wasn't very jovial at moment..."if you're going to get cancer this is about the best you can get.  To me it looked like a sinkhole but is a circle about the size of the "footie" on my glasses.  They said they got it all, they do the biopsy of what is removed right there so they can go back immediately if anything was missed.  Then they had three plastic surgeons who do the closings.  Very well run operation.
You had moh's?  very wise.

Youre gonna be fine

I think youre awesome btw... But I gotta go work on my libido stuff, because I cant be serious all the time. I do that enough. feel free to PM me if you ever have medical questions. If I don't know the answer ill ask a doctor. I did that for bob, he just doesn't realize it.

keep up the good work
Maybe you'll find this amusing.

About 15 years ago I had been dating a woman for about a month. She had told me she was a PA and had a degree in medical records. Being a lay person...I ASSUMED that meant she kind of held the clip board and checked people into the doctors office. She worked for the largest neurological firm in our area. I called her one evening and she said that her teen age daughter had been quite sick. I asked if she had taken her to the doctor. There was a long...awkward pause..."In this house I AM the doctor". I received quite an education that night.

Thanks for the kind words and offer to help. You're very kind.

She had a degree in medical records and was a PA? Do you mean physicians assistant? I hope not just like I hope no one asks a lab tech for medical advice. You deserve what you get.LOL!

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

I would take a witchdoctors advice way before I would listen to an "expert" created by the American Medical System..

Dreamsglore wrote:Oh now we get the truth. The govt.didn't require women to get lower doses but to require labeling for lower doses. Different story.
Guess you don't understand what RECOMENDED DOSAGE means. lol

Most doctors will not go over the recommended dosage. it sets them up for liability, so either your doc is stupid or he is desperate to keep you asleep lol

BTW... I'm proud I am not on ANY form of medication. Very Happy 

I feel so much better and my metabolism is coming back.

Markle wrote:
Chrissy wrote:
Markle wrote:
Chrissy wrote:
Markle wrote:
What a Face 

You had moh's?  very wise.

Youre gonna be fine

keep up the good work
Maybe you'll find this amusing.

About 15 years ago I had been dating a woman for about a month.  She had told me she was a PA and had a degree in medical records.  Being a lay person...I ASSUMED that meant she kind of held the clip board and checked people into the doctors office.  She worked for the largest neurological firm in our area.  I called her one evening and she said that her teen age daughter had been quite sick.  I asked if she had taken her to the doctor.  There was a long...awkward pause..."In this house I AM the doctor".  I received quite an education that night.

Thanks for the kind words and offer to help.  You're very kind.

You're very welcome. Very Happy 

FYI I'll own up to something now because I know how conservative you are. I am not as belligerent in real life. I'm very conservative with the way I carry myself at work. Pants suits etc, people think I'm a prude LOL

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum