Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

A dying iraq vets letter to bush and cheney

+8
Slicef18
ZVUGKTUBM
TEOTWAWKI
gulfbeachbandit
2seaoat
Sal
Yella
Hospital Bob
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

talknstang wrote:ok, i read the rest of the article finally, and now i am more irritated....i shouldnt have done it, but since i did i must lash out. Put 20 seconds on the clock please......look at this guy, he looks like BinLaden! Hasnt he ever heard of taking one for the team? hasnt he ever heard of a shower? It seems he's lost his "MoJo"
if you cant find humor in that, then you need to watch the Tosh.O show, if you havnt seen the Tosh.O show, try to afford cable TV, for those of you who can afford TV and watch the Tosh.O show you are laughing your ass off with me, thank you
I know that this guy isnt the only one to suffer his injury, but instead of accepting it and trying to live life like others are, he chose the opposite. It was his choice and in his final words of despair, he lashed out at who he thought was responsible for his depression and ultimate demise. Tough luck chuck!

I guess you're right. This gutless wonder needs to stop whining and watch the Tosh O show. Then he would realize what an ingrate he is. This clown and all the rest of us yahoos should be damn grateful that these great men like Mr. Bush and Mr. Cheney and Mr. Obama sacrificed so much to lead our country to such greatness. They're the ones who really "took one for the team". Not this sniveling little coward.

Sal

Sal

talknstang wrote:ok, i read the rest of the article finally, and now i am more irritated....i shouldnt have done it, but since i did i must lash out. Put 20 seconds on the clock please......look at this guy, he looks like BinLaden! Hasnt he ever heard of taking one for the team? hasnt he ever heard of a shower? It seems he's lost his "MoJo"
if you cant find humor in that, then you need to watch the Tosh.O show, if you havnt seen the Tosh.O show, try to afford cable TV, for those of you who can afford TV and watch the Tosh.O show you are laughing your ass off with me, thank you
I know that this guy isnt the only one to suffer his injury, but instead of accepting it and trying to live life like others are, he chose the opposite. It was his choice and in his final words of despair, he lashed out at who he thought was responsible for his depression and ultimate demise. Tough luck chuck!

Yeah!

This guy needs to get the hell off the pittypot, and find a reason to live.

He should find a cause or crusade to motivate him to get out of bed every day.

It should be something totally righteous ...

... like the Plight of the Persecuted Pervs or something.

talknstang

Bob wrote:

I guess you're right. This gutless wonder needs to stop whining and watch the Tosh O show. Then he would realize what an ingrate he is. This clown and all the rest of us yahoos should be damn grateful that these great men like Mr. Bush and Mr. Cheney and Mr. Obama sacrificed so much to lead our country to such greatness. They're the ones who really "took one for the team". Not this sniveling little coward.

hey hey now....i dont think you can classify that trio among the nations best leaders, thats for sure, lol and Sal, not sure where youre going with that one

2seaoat

I could waste time googling up a picture of what Harry Truman had on his desk. But it was a sign which had four words on it.

I dropped the bombs.

I met a person who after Truman left the white house.....he traveled to Independence Mo. and met Truman on the street......walking alone, and had a great conversation with him......he told the story as the high point of his life. He loved the man. To the 100k women and children who were killed and injured.....well they might have had another impression. It is healthy to question the government, but what is unhealthy is being so naive as to hang this on Bush and Cheney........nope, when we accept and watch with no alarm as newspapers close across the nation, fewer and fewer independent reporters on writing, and the message is being controlled by a few main sources ......yep, scapegoat all day long, but the real blame lies with each of us..........this man would not be on this final journey if each and every one of us did not find comfort in our complacent lives.

Ike was my world in third grade........he was like my grandfather who I just loved......but to the thousands of men who died on the beaches of Europe under his command.....knowing they were simple fodder for the eventual victory......no men are selective in their blame, and it is a funny game this blame game........

talknstang

2seaoat wrote:I could waste time googling up a picture of what Harry Truman had on his desk. But it was a sign which had four words on it.

I dropped the bombs.

I met a person who after Truman left the white house.....he traveled to Independence Mo. and met Truman on the street......walking alone, and had a great conversation with him......he told the story as the high point of his life. He loved the man. To the 100k women and children who were killed and injured.....well they might have had another impression. It is healthy to question the government, but what is unhealthy is being so naive as to hang this on Bush and Cheney........nope, when we accept and watch with no alarm as newspapers close across the nation, fewer and fewer independent reporters on writing, and the message is being controlled by a few main sources ......yep, scapegoat all day long, but the real blame lies with each of us..........this man would not be on this final journey if each and every one of us did not find comfort in our complacent lives.

Ike was my world in third grade........he was like my grandfather who I just loved......but to the thousands of men who died on the beaches of Europe under his command.....knowing they were simple fodder for the eventual victory......no men are selective in their blame, and it is a funny game this blame game........

interesting story....... we as a species have failed. Why would people want to kill one another anyway over a religion, belief, oil or anything for that matter? It makes no logical sense to me, but war is human nature.....its not going away any time soon either. Who do you blame? Hell, why not blame Bush after all, lol I know i kinda poked some fun at this vet, but i dont think he got the proper treatment and he let himself go. Its a sad story, but a familiar one! But there are alot more positive stories as opposed to ones like this guys, and those are the ones that are inspiring.

The Vet is 100% correct. FUCK BUSH and that piece of Shit Cheney.

Yella

Yella

Hallmarkgrad1 wrote:The Vet is 100% correct. FUCK BUSH and that piece of Shit Cheney.

And the horse he rode upon!

http://warpedinblue,blogspot.com/

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Sal wrote:

He needs to do two things. He needs to start watching the Tosh O show.
And he needs to get down on his knees and pray to the Good Lord that he can still go to heaven after blaspheming these two great men.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

talknstang wrote: Who do you blame? Hell, why not blame Bush after all

What gives me the biggest chuckle is the people who don't ever want the buck to stop with bush when it's stupid shit he does. But they always want the buck to stop with Bush when it makes Bush look good.
When the real estate bubble implodes, even though Bush gave speeches preaching that poor people should get easy mortgages, it's always the fault of only democrats.
When Bush pissed away $700 billion on that cockamamy "economic stimulus" which was nothing but a pork barrel scheme, it's always the fault of democrats.
When Bush is the fucking commander in chief who makes the decision to start the most senseless war in American history, it's not Bush's fault only because those democrat assholes went along with it.

And it's no different with the liberals and their hero obama. When Obama does something stupid it's always Bush's fault

With today's United States, the buck never "stops here". The buck is always passed to somebody else. And it doesn't matter which stupid political ideology and which stupid political party. No politician ever takes any responsibility himself for anything he does wrong. And no voter base ever holds the politician they worship responsible for doing anything wrong either.

anybody that thinks one person caused the entire war is an idiot.

nuff said.

2seaoat

Great video, but like the run up to the Iraq war, it does not do a comprehensive job of showing what other intelligence communities believed, and only shows the failures in our intelligence community, congress, and the press. When a congressional committee is given the intelligence report which is 105 pages long, and nobody reads it......well they are spending too much of their time campaigning. Sorry, scapegoating is convenient, and certainly nobody can deny the impetus for the war was with those two, but the failure goes far beyond them.

knothead

knothead

2seaoat wrote:Great video, but like the run up to the Iraq war, it does not do a comprehensive job of showing what other intelligence communities believed, and only shows the failures in our intelligence community, congress, and the press. When a congressional committee is given the intelligence report which is 105 pages long, and nobody reads it......well they are spending too much of their time campaigning. Sorry, scapegoating is convenient, and certainly nobody can deny the impetus for the war was with those two, but the failure goes far beyond them.

Mr. Oats, your comments are partially true but what is not said is what we know now that we didn't know then and that is the intel was filtered and the analysts who wrote/submitted reports not supporting a case for military aggression were omitted and never saw the light of day. Why? I have no idea, Bush, Cheney, Wolfowitz . . . . . the emerging picture using hindsight clearly portrays the Bush administration chawing at the bit to invade and they got exactly what they wanted. . . . . . it just did not have a happy ending. The consequences are textbook for any administration who makes the serious decision to commit our military and invade a sovereign nation absent solid indisputable evidence . . . . . . Obama must have learned something by not getting us involved in Syria . . . . . .. we must always exercise the utmost caution and in the case of Iraq we did not . . . it really is that simple.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

knothead wrote:the emerging picture using hindsight clearly portrays the Bush administration chawing at the bit to invade and they got exactly what they wanted

Yes that's true. And what's also true is these are the words of Cheney ten years earlier:

I think that the proposition of going to Baghdad is also fallacious. I think if we we're going to remove Saddam Hussein we would have had to go all the way to Baghdad, we would have to commit a lot of force because I do not believe he would wait in the Presidential Palace for us to arrive. I think we'd have had to hunt him down. And once we'd done that and we'd gotten rid of Saddam Hussein and his government, then we'd have had to put another government in its place. What kind of government? Should it be a Sunni government or Shi'i government or a Kurdish government or Ba'athist regime? Or maybe we want to bring in some of the Islamic fundamentalists? How long would we have had to stay in Baghdad to keep that government in place? What would happen to the government once U.S. forces withdrew? How many casualties should the United States accept in that effort to try to create clarity and stability in a situation that is inherently unstable? I think it is vitally important for a President to know when to use military force. I think it is also very important for him to know when not to commit U.S. military force. And it's my view that the President got it right both times, that it would have been a mistake for us to get bogged down in the quagmire inside Iraq.

That has to be the biggest change in a career politician I have ever heard about. That would be just as bizarre as Sen Larry Craig really believing it when he was denying he was queer.
Wait a minute, I forgot that Sen Craig had hidden motives (trying to stay in the closet). I wonder what motives Cheney mighta had. lol

knothead wrote:
2seaoat wrote:Great video, but like the run up to the Iraq war, it does not do a comprehensive job of showing what other intelligence communities believed, and only shows the failures in our intelligence community, congress, and the press. When a congressional committee is given the intelligence report which is 105 pages long, and nobody reads it......well they are spending too much of their time campaigning. Sorry, scapegoating is convenient, and certainly nobody can deny the impetus for the war was with those two, but the failure goes far beyond them.

Mr. Oats, your comments are partially true but what is not said is what we know now that we didn't know then and that is the intel was filtered and the analysts who wrote/submitted reports not supporting a case for military aggression were omitted and never saw the light of day. Why? I have no idea, Bush, Cheney, Wolfowitz . . . . . the emerging picture using hindsight clearly portrays the Bush administration chawing at the bit to invade and they got exactly what they wanted. . . . . . it just did not have a happy ending. The consequences are textbook for any administration who makes the serious decision to commit our military and invade a sovereign nation absent solid indisputable evidence . . . . . . Obama must have learned something by not getting us involved in Syria . . . . . .. we must always exercise the utmost caution and in the case of Iraq we did not . . . it really is that simple.

we are involved in Syria

Obama learned a lot, he lies to your dumb ass face, has the media sheep repeat it, then goes and does what he wants.

knothead

knothead

Bob wrote:
knothead wrote:the emerging picture using hindsight clearly portrays the Bush administration chawing at the bit to invade and they got exactly what they wanted

Yes that's true. And what's also true is these are the words of Cheney ten years earlier:

I think that the proposition of going to Baghdad is also fallacious. I think if we we're going to remove Saddam Hussein we would have had to go all the way to Baghdad, we would have to commit a lot of force because I do not believe he would wait in the Presidential Palace for us to arrive. I think we'd have had to hunt him down. And once we'd done that and we'd gotten rid of Saddam Hussein and his government, then we'd have had to put another government in its place. What kind of government? Should it be a Sunni government or Shi'i government or a Kurdish government or Ba'athist regime? Or maybe we want to bring in some of the Islamic fundamentalists? How long would we have had to stay in Baghdad to keep that government in place? What would happen to the government once U.S. forces withdrew? How many casualties should the United States accept in that effort to try to create clarity and stability in a situation that is inherently unstable? I think it is vitally important for a President to know when to use military force. I think it is also very important for him to know when not to commit U.S. military force. And it's my view that the President got it right both times, that it would have been a mistake for us to get bogged down in the quagmire inside Iraq.

That has to be the biggest change in a career politician I have ever heard about. That would be just as bizarre as Sen Larry Craig really believing it when he was denying he was queer.
Wait a minute, I forgot that Sen Craig had hidden motives (trying to stay in the closet). I wonder what motives Cheney mighta had. lol

Good point Bob and uh btw, thanks for changing your avatar to YOU, lol

Congress doesn't read shit unfortunately.

Sal wrote:
Yeah!

... like the Plight of the Persecuted Pervs or something.[/font]

A dying iraq vets letter to bush and cheney - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRq4XhWscWg_IhlscsTrx3mHnTKgQiiDryWv5eYEJB2H9MyeJCl

So you feel persecuted?

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lUnqbBgYZmI

Smile

2seaoat wrote:I could waste time googling up a picture of what Harry Truman had on his desk. But it was a sign which had four words on it.

I dropped the bombs.

A dying iraq vets letter to bush and cheney - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRscT6WVl-kGRXN6UOi8Qyw4AW7zHovG_m08WWeCU04dOh1Sc8ACg

OMG!!!!!

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7pzGKW4ZQ2Y

Shocked

I think we might agree on something!

Sal

Sal

Damaged Eagle wrote:

So you feel persecuted?

Don't worry, perv.

The President of the Plight of the Persecuted Pervs is present.

lol

Sal wrote:
Damaged Eagle wrote:

So you feel persecuted?

Don't worry, perv.

The President of the Plight of the Persecuted Pervs is present.

lol

A dying iraq vets letter to bush and cheney - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQxeZRM4bY0fAmvdSbRhJvmksWKsLjW1JmLkwojxTglg7mG7gEt

I know you are!... Wait a second... You can be vice president since my vote went to Dreamsglore for that position...

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=od-4UN_B8eo

Razz

47A dying iraq vets letter to bush and cheney - Page 2 Empty The dying vet is right 3/22/2013, 9:48 pm

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Face it, it was Bush, Cheney, Powell, Rumsfeld and gang who lied to the hilt about non-existent WMD in order to get congressional support to invade Iraq.

The only people who made out on that dreadful, stupid, and wasteful decision are the weapons manufacturers.

The rest of us had no choice but to watch our money and our young soldiers be wasted in the name of profit.

Chrissy baby, you know that's the real truth ... and so do we all.

If I prayed and actually believed in such hokum, I'd pray that Bush and Cheney and gang get what they have comin'. Reality.

Wordslinger wrote:Face it, it was Bush, Cheney, Powell, Rumsfeld and gang who lied to the hilt about non-existent WMD in order to get congressional support to invade Iraq.

The only people who made out on that dreadful, stupid, and wasteful decision are the weapons manufacturers.

The rest of us had no choice but to watch our money and our young soldiers be wasted in the name of profit.

If I prayed and actually believed in such hokum, I'd pray that Bush and Cheney and gang get what they have comin'. Reality.

Your a dumb ass and I can tell you, chrissy doesn't deal well with dumb asses, no matter how well you place your "I" and "E"s lol

Trying to go back years on why or how when we know that both sides were in bed together on it and try and make out like the left is clean is a LIE.

You may fool all these stupid fuckers here, but youll never fool me.

I have no problem standing alone in right.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Chrissy wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:Face it, it was Bush, Cheney, Powell, Rumsfeld and gang who lied to the hilt about non-existent WMD in order to get congressional support to invade Iraq.

Your a dumb ass and I can tell you, chrissy doesn't deal well with dumb asses, no matter how well you place your "I" and "E"s lol

Trying to go back years on why or how when we know that both sides were in bed together on it and try and make out like the left is clean is a LIE.

You may fool all these stupid fuckers here, but youll never fool me.

I have no problem standing alone in right.

Again you simply cannot deal with reality. It was Bush, Cheney and gang who SOLD the concept of invading Iraq. You're right, in general, both sides signed on. But the blame rests on those who came up with the idea and sold it via lies to everyone else. And if you feel alone on defending these governmental traitors (including that maxi-liar Powell) you're feeling the truth. LOL

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum